• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Steak confirmed to heal all health when consumed.

"When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice only if you have magically powers."
Lemongrab confirmed to be in SSB4.

"I really respect fighting games like Blazblue and Arcana Heart, especially the character art."

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sakurai confirmed to not be able to leave the bathroom! Smash 4 put on hold until he gets Toilet Paper!

"I am pleased to announce today Nintendo has re-aquired Rare."

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Sakurai confirmed to not be able to leave the bathroom! Smash 4 put on hold until he gets Toilet Paper!

"I am pleased to announce today Nintendo has re-aquired Rare."
DK and Diddy Kong will be removed in favor of Banjo and Conker.

"I was so very pleased when I first played Luigi's Haunted Mansion."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Katy Perry confirmed
"FALCON PUNCH"
Sakurai confirmed to enjoy restating his past quotes, as he has ran out of ideas. With this lack of ideas, Sakurai didn't know what other new characters he should add, and decided to not add any other new characters in the game. Fans rage and the game does not sell well, causing Sakurai to become bankrupt and become homeless.

"You know how I added TWO newcomers to the Kirby series in the same game instead of one at a time? WELL..."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"Oh won't you be, my neighbor?"
Mr. Rogers confirmed with The Land of Make Believe confirmed as a stage! Ned Flanders, Glenn Quagmire, Cosmo Kramer, and Steve Urkel all confirmed as trophies as they all are famous neighbors.

"I admit that when I played Metroid for the first time, I too thought that Samus was a guy."

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Mr. Rogers confirmed with The Land of Make Believe confirmed as a stage! Ned Flanders, Glenn Quagmire, Cosmo Kramer, and Steve Urkel all confirmed as trophies as they all are famous neighbors.

"I admit that when I played Metroid for the first time, I too thought that Samus was a guy."
Kramer! I have a new friend i think! Someone who loves he same stuff I do! :3

Sakurai confirmed to be sexist!

" :3 "

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
1-Up item confirmed for all characters with pockets, giving them an extra life/unfair advantage over everyone else that will make them automatically top tier!

"I still don't understand how Magnemite is able to eat..."
Magnemite confirmed! but he cant heal himself with food items.

"Don't get snarky with me, Mister!"

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Magnemite confirmed! but he cant heal himself with food items.

"Don't get snarky with me, Mister!"
Dodo Confirmed!

"MaskO'Gears, a ridiculous user of the Smashboards community, will appear as a boss due to my love of silliness."

I know....

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"It sure is bright today. Brighter than usual!"
Lens Flares confirmed to appear at all times in-game! If a character is idle for too long, they combust into flames because of the heat from the Lens Flares!

"I don't watch The Discovery Channel, I watch Did You Know Gaming instead as my main source of educational entertainment!"

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Lens Flares confirmed to appear at all times in-game! If a character is idle for too long, they combust into flames because of the heat from the Lens Flares!

"I don't watch The Discovery Channel, I watch Did You Know Gaming instead as my main source of educational entertainment!"
Silhouettes confirmed to watch from afar in the Mario galaxy stage!

"I want to punch everyone at GamesRadar in the face"

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
Silhouettes confirmed to watch from afar in the Mario galaxy stage!

"I want to punch everyone at GamesRadar in the face"
Cast of GamesRadar confirmed as sandbag

"I despise those who prefer PS allstars over Smash"

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Dr. Pepper food item confirmed as to prevent Sakurai from choosing one (Coke or Pepsi) over the other and making the other company mad at him.

"KHAAAAAAN!"
Hank Hill confirmed! Taunt is "KHAAAAAAAAN! GET OVER HERE, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

I have 2 quotes:
Sakurai said:
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Oh my God! I'm GORGEOUS!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Not only does this confirm Meowth, but it confirms for his final Smash he opens his mouth, a Seaking appears and fires a hyper beam. Whilst the background explodes and the announcer yells "F*CK YEAH"
(I promise this is the only meme related one I'll ever do)

Oh my God! I'm GORGEOUS!

Sakurai is clearly checking himself out in a mirror. Mirror Mode confirmed as a game mode, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror level confirmed, Hilda confirmed as playable character.

Sakurai said:
"I respect Smash bros. fans opinions and always try to consider them when I'm deciding upon a roster."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sakurai said:
"I respect Smash bros. fans opinions and always try to consider them when I'm deciding upon a roster."
Sakurai puts in My Little Pony, Goku, Steve & Creeper from Minecraft, and a tuna salad sandwich for Smash 4.

Sakurai: "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Top Bottom