• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

D

Deleted member

"Darn it! Reggie stole my star in Mario Party 3! Time to go after Reggie. I hope Miyamoto is ok as Waluigi."
Reggie is confirmed to replace Master Hand and Waluigi is confirmed with Miyamoto's face.

"I apologize, but the game is going to be delayed."

D

Deleted member

Reggie is confirmed to replace Master Hand and Waluigi is confirmed with Miyamoto's face.

"I apologize, but the game is going to be delayed."
Fans confirmed to be incredibly angry! New third party is also confirmed! (since Sonic caused Brawl's delays!)

"I saw a doctor today to cure my fevers and chills."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fans confirmed to be incredibly angry! New third party is also confirmed! (since Sonic caused Brawl's delays!)

"I saw a doctor today to cure my fevers and chills."
Dr. Mario confirmed to return! The fanmade "Dr. Mario WITH LYRICS" song will be included as well.

"The Lion King is the best animated movie."

D

Deleted member

Sakurai confirmed to be a Disney fan!

"Is it wrong that I love The Super Mario Show?"
Alternate costumes for Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser confirmed to be from The Super Mario Show!

"Screw the Mario TV shows. I absolutely loved the Super Mario Bros. movie."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Reggie confirmed to be playable, he will have a..."unique" playstyle and attack. Sakurai confirmed to be...."different."

"Amnesia: The Dark Descent is frightning."

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Everything in Smash Bros 4 that is sharp/scary is removed. (That means all swords, bombs, poke balls, and anything sharp is removed.)

"Well I guess too many people don't want Geno and Banjo-Kazooie in Smash 4. And I was coding them just now."

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Banjo-Kazooie and Geno deconfirmed, fans rage once this was discovered and nobody buys the game.

"I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!"
Yoshi confirmed to be cut due to his relations with Baby Mario/Luigi. Yoshi fangirls revolt against Sakurai and Sora ltd. gets shut down.
"I feel as snug as a bug in a rug holding a mug."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yoshi confirmed to be cut due to his relations with Baby Mario/Luigi. Yoshi fangirls revolt against Sakurai and Sora ltd. gets shut down.
"I feel as snug as a bug in a rug holding a mug."
Blankets confirmed as an item. Coffee mugs confirmed as a new food item.

"FALCON PUNCH!"

D

Deleted member

Blankets confirmed as an item. Coffee mugs confirmed as a new food item.

"FALCON PUNCH!"
Sakurai confirmed to be Captain Falcon! The game is now called, "Super Smash Captain Falcon for Wii U / Super Smash Captain Falcon for Nintendo 3DS."

"I once caught Groudon in a Nest Ball. I screamed when that happened."

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Sakurai confirmed to like old Spongebob, butr his opinions on post movie Spongebob is unknown. "Welcome to the Salty Saptoon. How tough are you?" "I put Wii fit Trainer in Smash 4" "So?" "Before Olimar, Luigi, Marth, Toon Link and Peach"

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"Welcome to the Salty Saptoon. How tough are you?" "I put Wii fit Trainer in Smash 4" "So?" "Before Olimar, Luigi, Marth, Toon Link and Peach"
Bowl of rusty nails... WITHOUT the milk confirmed as a food item.

"Marth looks so beautiful in glorious HD... No, not THAT kind of beautiful."

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
SSB4 will be an overall more defense oriented game and shields (Including special ones such as Fox's and Pit's) will be buffed to the point of never breaking and dealing recoil damage to the opponent. :3

"I really like the idea of Mega Pokemon."

D

Deleted member

SSB4 will be an overall more defense oriented game and shields (Including special ones such as Fox's and Pit's) will be buffed to the point of never breaking and dealing recoil damage to the opponent. :3

"I really like the idea of Mega Pokemon."
Mega Ring confirmed to be an item! Every character will Mega Evolve!

"Aliens."

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Sakurai confirmed to secretly be Mario! Now his face is pasted on to Mario.

"I am starting to grow fond of TheRunawayGuys on youtube. Emile, Tim, and Jon."

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
Peach confirmed to launch scrambled eggs and sizzling bacon from her frying pan.

"I want my lawyer!"

Top Bottom