• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

TheRealMrWillis

Smash Rookie
Sakurai confirms to outlaw tier lists!

"I enjoyed Brawl Minus more than Project M."
Physics mods in SSB4 confirmed! Nobody agrees on the set to use for tournaments, and the community crumbles while Sakurai makes millions off of casual players!

"Brawl is my favorite smash bros"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Billy Joel confirmed! People complain that he's not Pacman!

"Megaman has many different abilities"
Mega Man confirmed to have more attacks than any other character. He can aim attacks diagonally and use air Smash attacks as a part of an attempt to fit in all his abilities.

"I'm feeling sick. I think I need some chicken soup."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"I'm feeling sick. I think I need some chicken soup."
Mewtwo deconfirmed as it contracted Sakurai's virus, which became Pokérus and Sakurai was afraid of it possibly spreading to the other Pokémon in the game.

"I'm considering taking more pictures of my cat and adding captions to them to make it a meme! I still haven't decided on the meme's name yet..."

TheRealMrWillis

Smash Rookie
Smash Bros: Food Battle Edition confirmed as DLC! Real life food fights grow in popularity, and Nintendo is sued by middle schools!

"Hasta la vista, baby!"

D

Deleted member

Smash Bros: Food Battle Edition confirmed as DLC! Real life food fights grow in popularity, and Nintendo is sued by middle schools!

"Hasta la vista, baby!"
Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed! Fans are ticked off!

"I love eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"I love eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew."
All characters except for Wii Fit Trainer confirmed to now be overweight from eating only junk food, Wii Fit Trainer is top tier while everyone except for Kirby, King Dedede, and Wario, who are all already overweight which makes them middle tier, are bottom tier.

"I tell ya h'wat."
Hank Hill confirmed, with Strickland Propane as a stage and (God dangit) Bobby assist trophy.

"I'm so angry that they delayed South Park: The Stick of Truth yet again, that I might not even buy it anymore."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Some guy from South Park confirmed to not be playable.

"I love battling Kraid in Super Metroid over and over again."
Kraid confirmed as a boss to replace Ridley. Ridley will not be included in the game at all.

"I prefer Fire Starters above all other Pokemon starters."

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Bugs Bunny confirmed as a playable character!

"I finally started playing Bomberman 64 with Miyamoto and Reggie. I love the style of the game so much!"

D

Deleted member

Bugs Bunny confirmed as a playable character!

"I finally started playing Bomberman 64 with Miyamoto and Reggie. I love the style of the game so much!"
Bomberman confirmed! I wish. :(

"I had completely forgotten about everything that I did in my entire life."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"I had completely forgotten about everything that I did in my entire life."
Sakurai confirmed to have amnesia, and cancels Smash Bros. 4 because he has no idea of what to do. He then eventually regains his memory a few days later by getting hit in the head by Reggie, who was not amused by the fact that Sakurai did not find the statement: "My body is ready" amusing, unknowingly restoring his memory. Smash Bros. 4 is under development yet again.

"For some reason today, I can't stop tripping over stuff, its so annoying!"

D

Deleted member

Sakurai confirmed to have amnesia, and cancels Smash Bros. 4 because he has no idea of what to do. He then eventually regains his memory a few days later by getting hit in the head by Reggie, who was not amused by the fact that Sakurai did not find the statement: "My body is ready" amusing, unknowingly restoring his memory. Smash Bros. 4 is under development yet again.

"For some reason today, I can't stop tripping over stuff, its so annoying!"
Tripping confirmed and the reason why tripping exists in Brawl is confirmed! Every Smash Bros. fan starts to boycott the game for including tripping again!

"Sora Ltd. is the name of my company. Guess who is confirmed?"

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Wii Fit Trainer's face gets pasted onto everyone to get fans angry!

"Mmmm. Icecream sandwiches are good. No wonder I love Ice type Pokemon!"

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"Mmmm. Icecream sandwiches are good. No wonder I love Ice type Pokemon!"
Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe confirmed as they are all ice-types and ice cream like.

"My body is not ready."
Reggie deconfirmed, Smash Bros. 4 fails to sell and is hated more than Brawl by the community.

"Wait, how in the world is it possible for Fallout Boy's songs to know what I did in the dark?" (Happy 50th post! :grin:)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe confirmed as they are all ice-types and ice cream like.

Reggie deconfirmed, Smash Bros. 4 fails to sell and is hated more than Brawl by the community.

"Wait, how in the world is it possible for Fallout Boy's songs to know what I did in the dark?" (Happy 50th post! :grin:)

Sakurai confirmed to be VERY strange.

"Who's ready for some butthurt? I won't be revealing any more characters until after the game's release, which I am delaying an extra year."

TheRealMrWillis

Smash Rookie
Lol I HAVE to do both of these
My body is not ready.
Sakurai's body confirmed not ready! Reggie takes over making new Smash Bros! Which I really wouldn't mind

"Wait, how in the world is it possible for Fallout Boy's songs to know what I did in the dark?"
Ceiling cat confirmed. :)

And yeah, I'm not posting stuff without refreshing the page now

D

Deleted member

Sakurai confirmed to be VERY strange.

"Who's ready for some butthurt? I won't be revealing any more characters until after the game's release, which I am delaying an extra year."
Sakurai confirmed to be the biggest jerk in all of gaming! Nintendo fans revolt!

"I heard that floor ice cream gives you health."

TheRealMrWillis

Smash Rookie
Game is left intentionally unbalanced! People revolt against Sakurai as tourney tards only use Villager and Fox!

"It's howdy doody time!"

D

Deleted member

Sakurai confirmed to make every character in Smash 4 become a Kid Icarus character.

Sakurai confirmed to be a cowboy!

"Darn it! Reggie stole my star in Mario Party 3! Time to go after Reggie. I hope Miyamoto is ok as Waluigi."
Reggie and Miyamoto confirmed to no longer be friends with Sakurai! After all, Mario Party kills friendships.

"I saw a doctor today to cure my fevers and chills."

Top Bottom