• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Sakurai confirmed to be a ghost! 2spooky4you!

"If we aim for complete fairness, there won't be any personality to it." (actual quote)
Meta-knight, Fox, Pikachu, and Sheik confirmed to get all around buffs in SSB4, while the rest of the roster will get nerfed into the ground.

"One of the features in Brawl that I enjoyed the most was Stage Building."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Meta-knight, Fox, Pikachu, and Sheik confirmed to get all around buffs in SSB4, while the rest of the roster will get nerfed into the ground.

"One of the features in Brawl that I enjoyed the most was Stage Building."
Stage Builder confirmed to return, and it will improved significantly.

"Super Paper Mario is underrated."

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Paper Mario is confirmed! "Look at this picture of Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad!"

D

Deleted member

Toad is confirmed, and so is air grabbing.

"I just made a Smashboards account."
Every character with a support thread for SSB4 are confirmed to be playable! (YES! Including Toad! …And Gaston)

"Pick a box. Its contents will help you along your way."

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Dorkly confirmed to have total control of the game. (I know your references :D)

"The Project M team was right. They are even better than the original Melee! I should use more brawl hacks in my game!"

D

Deleted member

Dorkly confirmed to have total control of the game. (I know your references :D)

"The Project M team was right. They are even better than the original Melee! I should use more brawl hacks in my game!"
Project M confirmed to become SSB4!

"I'm so existed for this game."

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Sakurai confirmed as playable character!

"I realize that some people missed some of the characters that were in Melee that didn't appear in Brawl."

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Pichu and Dr.Mario confirmed to return!

"Since we have been hinting at a Majoras Mask remake for a long time. Lets just say Young Link is confirmed. But with something new :)

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"I realize that some people missed some of the characters that were in Melee that didn't appear in Brawl."
Klaptrap, Onix, Bronto Burt, Birdo, and Kraid all confirmed to be reappearing as stage hazards/elements.

"Since we have been hinting at a Majoras Mask remake for a long time. Lets just say Young Link is confirmed. But with something new :)
The creepy "Ben" statue confirmed, as it looks like Young Link.

"The early bird always gets the worm. Or is it the bagel?"

D

Deleted member

Klaptrap, Onix, Bronto Burt, Birdo, and Kraid all confirmed to be reappearing as stage hazards/elements.

The creepy "Ben" statue confirmed, as it looks like Young Link.

"The early bird always gets the worm. Or is it the bagel?"
Sakurai confirmed to have listened to one of Luigi's bedtime stories! It was how Luigi found Yoshi and how Yoshi rescued the Princess!

"You shouldn't have done that…"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakurai confirmed to rework Smash 4 into a Mario Party-esque game, but with several different Nintendo characters, and a few 3rd parties.

"I wish the Miiverse had more intelligent users."

D

Deleted member

Sakurai confirmed to rework Smash 4 into a Mario Party-esque game, but with several different Nintendo characters, and a few 3rd parties.

"I wish the Miiverse had more intelligent users."
Sakurai confirmed to no longer post on Miiverse because of the Miiverse users!

"How could this happen to me? I made my mistakes. I got nowhere to run. The night goes on as I am fading away. I am sick of this life. I just wanna scream. How could this happen to me?"

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"How could this happen to me? I made my mistakes. I got nowhere to run. The night goes on as I am fading away. I am sick of this life. I just wanna scream. How could this happen to me?"

Simple Plan confirmed to perform all music in Super Smash Bros. 4.

"Man, this is- I mean VENUSAUR!"

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Sakurai confirmed to be a Pokemon!

"Yes I finally caught 100 Magikarps!"

Sakurai confirmed to be obsessed with magikarp, all characters replaced with magikarp and all stages are now a 3d model of magikarp floating in space.

"I'm abandoning development of the game and I'm becoming a pirate."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakurai confirmed to have been watching to much SmashTasm.

"I was the first to rent Mario Party Island Tour. Kick'd some *** as Bowser Jr."
Bowser Jr. confirmed. Sakurai confirmed to leave Smash development after this game to work on Mario Party games.

"Fawful should appear in more Mario games."

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Sakurai confirmed to have bad grammar. Every word in Super Smash Brothers is also confirmed to be spelt incorrectly.

"The boss battle music in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is fantastic!"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sakurai teams up with Papaya Studios to create "Super Smash Bros. × Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion" which includes Steven Universe.

Wait wut? Reggie didn't tell me about no Reggie for Smash petition. I didn't agree to such thing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakurai teams up with Papaya Studios to create "Super Smash Bros. × Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion" which includes Steven Universe.

Wait wut? Reggie didn't tell me about no Reggie for Smash petition. I didn't agree to such thing.
Reggie confirmed to be fired and his face will appear on the Sandbags in-game. :troll:

"There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found."

Top Bottom