• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miscellaneous Poll 1: Who do you secondary?

Who do you secondary?

• Total voters

Zero Hour

Smash Apprentice
I use IC's... I suck at fighting MK. Although i have a semi-advanced mastery of every characters ATs and strats (i get bored -_-)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Guys am I still a man if I use MK when I get taken to brinstar?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
more like is your opponent still a man if they're a big enough of a f4ggot to take -ANYONE- there (besides ic's because they're a ***** character)

i opt for my post

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
Marth is definately my main even though Meta Knight(my secondary) is more powerful, I'm just more used to Marth and I prefer to use him over anybody.

I like to use Meta Knight because

1.) Strong as hell
2.) looks awesome
3.) is just overall Epic

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Only Marth, I feel he can handle most of the roster very well. My only problems are usually Dedede, Lucario, and Snake.

Other than him I only use Ike and that's for low tiers.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Falco and Meta are the best secondaries for Marth imo, bcuz they both counter Dedede/Rob, and do better against Meta than Marth does. Marth doesnt have any bad matchups apart from those 2 characters in my opinion. Yes ROB is my PERSONAl worst matchup, stupid camping game.

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
I really have no true secondary, because I use so many different characters for different situations
Diddy Kong is my favorite character to fight meta-knight with
Snake is surprisingly easy to win with in marth dittos
Ness is epic in low tier tournaments and wrecks some people because of the suprise factor
King DeDeDe is great against DK and when I want my opponent to cry I can counterpick green greens and him.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Currently D3, not for any specific reason, Sometimes it's better just to break out another character IMO.

I would actually say I'm a pure Marth main, in tournaments, but I voted D3, just cause'.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Roy! Did the games of you wrecking Dph4t and R4zer get recorded?

Reizilla

Dang, that sucks :/ Ah, well. Good job on 4th, man.

Reizilla

ROY BEAT dphat (supposedly wrecked) in winners quarterfinals, then dphat beat him in loser's semis.

Reizilla

Haha! I heard about the powershield spike out of shuttle loop :X

Dphat is pretty legit. He don't mess around with that DDR.

Cutter Eagle

Smash Rookie
I use Falco and Ganon as secondaries. They are pretty good in all stages (cept falco in dream land D:) And I love down spiking a lot >:D (especially mk ^.^)

Cutter Eagle

Smash Rookie
I'm sry maybe I should explain. When I use the term spike I dont mean what the word actually says. I mean the effect some attacks that have the "tip" ability

I write how I talk. Apologies for the confusion.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I use MK as a secondary, mainly in doubles for when some dumb cp comes up like frigate or rc... hard enough getting footing with marth on those two stages with one one opponent let alone two that will actively double team you off the stage.

For singles i side mk for certain people and i'd say it would only be a 10% chance i'd go mk. I've also used dedede in bracket once as well as jigglypuff.

So really the only time i'd consider mk as my secondary would be doubles.

Top Bottom