• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
Her official page isn't showing for me but damn those screenshots look amazing. She is the perfect character, like faster than Sonic?? All those who thought she would be slow and floaty can bow their heads in defeat.

Burigu

Smash Ace
That was great, although admitably I didn't like the eyes of Palutena.
Although that Dark Pit tease, holy **** is it really happening, he's playable. O.o
I don't think so, they use Dark Pit as a pun for when Pit crased Medusa's welcome party, but this time around is a Dark angel crashing the Goddess of Light party

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hooray! Palutena!

I may have to make her a secondary! :D

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Congratulations to all you Palutena supporters. We just got an excellent addition to the Smash roster today.

Shog

Smash Ace

1. I never played a Kid Icarus game, but I would like to know why is she wearing such a releaving eh...dress? I mean sure it is kinda hot but it gives me an unneeded vibe for traditional fighter characters and their women. (Special note to ZSS reference: Palutena also wears skin tight around the chest :/)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

1. I never played a Kid Icarus game, but I would like to know why is she wearing such a releaving eh...dress? I mean sure it is kinda hot but it gives me an unneeded vibe for traditional characters and their women. (Special note to ZSS reference: Palutena also wears skin tight around the chest :/)
It's Greek inspired.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord

1. I never played a Kid Icarus game, but I would like to know why is she wearing such a releaving eh...dress? I mean sure it is kinda hot but it gives me an unneeded vibe for traditional characters and their women. (Special note to ZSS reference: Palutena also wears skin tight around the chest :/)
1. That's always been her design
2. Look at her pictures and her movement in the trailer. She is probably the least sexualized character so far. All her movement implies power and grace.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

1. I never played a Kid Icarus game, but I would like to know why is she wearing such a releaving eh...dress? I mean sure it is kinda hot but it gives me an unneeded vibe for traditional fighter characters and their women. (Special note to ZSS reference: Palutena also wears skin tight around the chest :/)
That's always been her dress.

Burigu

Smash Ace

Calm yourself it just a leg that is her design and she has a leg showing so? nothing wrong with wearing skin tight, people need to stop complaining about everything and enjoy a game that is what is made for.

I dislike when people start complaining about videogame characters, THEY ARE NOT REAL PERSONS and even FEMALES like to dress as these characters

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We need more amazing gifs of Palutena. I'm so cheerful now that I forgot bout my ravioli I made just watching the trailer.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Absolutely awesome, it's been a long path and it's good to finally see another reach their conclusion. A year or so ago I would have found this character kind of odd, but they made her a rather enjoyable and fun character in Kid Icarus Uprising and I was actually hoping to see her in the game for some time. I’m really glad to see her in.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I dunno, something feels really teasy about it, then again, it could be just Tom Nook leter theory all over again.
No way is Dark Pit playable. He's practically guaranteed to be an alternate costume, really. If anything, his appearance in the trailer without his confirmation practically de-confirms him.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I dunno, something feels really teasy about it, then again, it could be just Tom Nook leter theory all over again.
It might be, but overanalizing things have let people to mayor dissapointment in the past, it is not Sakurai style to just throw I hind of that kind

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Not a surprising reveal at all, but that video was pretty great. Gotta love that Link and Pit fight.

Shog

Smash Ace
Palutena is sexualized.
That actually doesn't bother me, the only thing I hate about this is it gives me an unneeded "Street Fighter" Female Vibe. And as with Rosalina in MK8 and literally pics of her buttocks in the MK8 thread... :/ I mean no. Just no.

You can enjoy her as much as you want, I mean it maybe only bothers me. Just to share it

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I may have not gotten Viridi, but I got Palutena.

And she's better then I could've imagined. I'm officially satisfied with the roster, (assuming most veterans return).

The trailer, the music, the voice acting, Viridi cameo, how she looks, how she plays. So beautiful.

Now, I know I'm going to get beaten to a pulp for saying this, but I think Palutena looks quite attractive in this. Is she sexualized? No, but I do love her design. She is so pretty. :3 So glad the leak wasn't accurate. This is the Palutena I wanted. <3 Might make her my main. :3

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
YESSSS. We did it you guys! (And by that I mean we sat around hoping for months and months and it finally paid off.)

And holy ****, she has so many interesting moves. "No moveset potential. Rehashing Pit's Brawl moveset." **** that.

Also, because I'm awful and can't remember, which song is playing during the anime cutscene? One of my friends wants it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So Viridi has a voice in this game despite being a background element.

Kid Icarus codecs confirmed?

Burigu

Smash Ace
YESSSS. We did it you guys! (And by that I mean we sat around hoping for months and months and it finally paid off.)

And holy ****, she has so many interesting moves. "No moveset potential. Rehashing Pit's Brawl moveset." **** that.

Also, because I'm awful and can't remember, which song is playing during the anime cutscene? One of my friends wants it, but I can't find it anywhere.
The second one when Palutena shows up the song is Destroyed Skyworld
Edit: the First one is Chaos Vortex

Last edited:
Top Bottom