• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

andimidna

Smash Master
I think Kid Icarus is deserving of 2 assist trophies.
As much as I dislike them both, Magnus and Eggplant Wizard should be these 2.
And I'd like to see Medusa and Hades as bosses.
Twinbellows though... hmmm...

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I never liked the idea of eggplant wizard as an AT. I'd rather have the eggplant itself as an item.

Meanwhile, have Pyrrohn as an assist trophy. "Step back, you space weirdos!"

Pyrrhon

Smash Rookie
I never liked the idea of eggplant wizard as an AT. I'd rather have the eggplant itself as an item.

Ahahahaha! Pyrrhon senses idiocy... and now Pyrrhon sees it! You can't take a Level Infinity Epic Super God Plus and power him down to a mere AT! Besides, it's all there in the Book of Divine Prophecy, Chapter 84, Section 3: Pyrrhon will make the other losers feel the wrath of his pyro-blasters as a playable character in the upcoming Smash Bros. game.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ahahahaha! Pyrrhon senses idiocy... and now Pyrrhon sees it! You can't take a Level Infinity Epic Super God Plus and power him down to a mere AT! Besides, it's all there in the Book of Divine Prophecy, Chapter 84, Section 3: Pyrrhon will make the other losers feel the wrath of his pyro-blasters as a playable character in the upcoming Smash Bros. game.
Pyrrhon, go bring your bragging to your own support forum. Your attempts at blocking the glorious light that is Palutena will be in vain!

andimidna

Smash Master
I'd love both Palutena AND Micaiah, honestly.
There are a few FE characters I prefer but I would really enjoy Micaiah.
I don't see her getting revealed before Ike though.
SO MUCH HYPE

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'd love both Palutena AND Micaiah, honestly.
There are a few FE characters I prefer but I would really enjoy Micaiah.
I don't see her getting revealed before Ike though.
SO MUCH HYPE
Perhaps reveal Ike, have him get injured in Trailer. Micaiah heals him for the most part and then Palutena swoops in to help.

andimidna

Smash Master
Okay... I have to come up with a new topic again...
hm......

So we're all hyped about Palutena here... but...
Do you truly think she is most likely to be revealed?
If not, who do you think is?

I'm going with yes.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I hope but Sakurai always reveals the characters I least expect lol like blue said.

Pyrrohn, Thanatos, and Phosphora are the characters i'd like to see as assist trophies their characters were so dynamic and amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

andimidna

Smash Master
I hope but Sakurai always reveals the characters I least expect lol like blue said.
I got Rosalina right. And while Dixie was my main guess for February, I made a 10-character list of possibilities that included Little Mac.

The difference was, Feb Direct was the day of Tropical Freeze, Dixie was TOO obvious.
It's not like Uprising is releasing the day of the direct.

andimidna

Smash Master
I don't know if as an AT or a boss... I just want Medusa in the game (after Palutena)
I think it's a bit too hopeful to think we're getting 3 Kid Icarus characters...
However I do think Medusa will be one of the most requested characters at the time of SSB5.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I got Rosalina right. And while Dixie was my main guess for February, I made a 10-character list of possibilities that included Little Mac.

The difference was, Feb Direct was the day of Tropical Freeze, Dixie was TOO obvious.
It's not like Uprising is releasing the day of the direct.
Well let's see Rainbow road and stuff kind of gave off the Christmas like vibe especially since Luma is a star also. And since April showers bring may flowers, maybe Lip will get announced? For some reason Lip is one of the others I think have a good shot at being revealed tomorrow. I think it will be Palutena, but won't be surprised if Lip gets revealed.

andimidna

Smash Master
Direct Guesses...
1. Palutena
2. Ridley
3. Chrom & Lucina
4. Mii
5. Takamaru
6. Shulk
7. Isaac
8. Dixie Kong
9. Pac-Man
10. Lip

Well let's see Rainbow road and stuff kind of gave off the Christmas like vibe especially since Luma is a star also. And since April showers bring may flowers, maybe Lip will get announced? For some reason Lip is one of the others I think have a good shot at being revealed tomorrow. I think it will be Palutena, but won't be surprised if Lip gets revealed.
Haha! Just saw this after I put her on my list!

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I think we should have Eggplant Wizard as an assist trophy if we also had King Hippo. Them and Mother Brain would make a great mythology gag.

Mateo8

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking these forums for a while and I just want to say Palutena is really the only new character I want to see in Smash Bros. I wouldn't mind having the Goddess of Light fight among the rest of the Nintendo cast. The other characters I want have already or have yet to be confirmed.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
With less than 4 hours remaining, we are that much closer to knowing what will happen. I myself am worried, but let's hope for the best.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
So, if she were to appear today would you like to see an anime styled cutscene like the "Palutena's revolting dinner" one or just an awesome CGI trailer?
I'd go for the former SPECIALLY if it's done by Shaft again.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as she's revealed would be satisfying for me, but I'm confident that whenever she appears, it will be my favorite trailer of all.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

I'm surprised I didn't remember this before:

An eggplant already appears as a food item in the Ice Climbers' stage.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, if she were to appear today would you like to see an anime styled cutscene like the "Palutena's revolting dinner" one or just an awesome CGI trailer?
I'd go for the former SPECIALLY if it's done by Shaft again.
It's definitely possible, considering Little Mac's trailer.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really don't believe rumors these days. I don't like any of those choices besides Palutena, and I'm still shaky bout more sword characters atm, rather not discuss the others. My apologies for my picky thoughts.

At least Palutena's getting even more love.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'd be going giddy if Marshal was truly being shown. We have to yet see any Rhythm Heaven in our Smash.

Anyway guys, soon just one hour before we might see the Miracle of Light.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Same. We been through the pain of Rosalina being in place when the regular KI anniversary was a day after that reveal, the Mac I really didn't count much... then we got the Phosphora trophy (which I liked) on the KIU 2-year anniversary. Now this would be a great time for her, but I feel we may be disappointed, and I'm prepared to vent out anger when that happens.

EDIT: Less than 4 mins away.

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Palutena getting teased and Pit's new FS is practically confirming her.

Top Bottom