• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, Palutena fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. There's a Kid Icarus series section that really needs some more votes (Though, technically, Palutena's already a lock which means you guys that are good at drawing should get on that now). I'd really really be grateful to see you guys voting on that at the very least. Thanks ahead of time :D

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Hey, Palutena fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. There's a Kid Icarus series section that really needs some more votes (Though, technically, Palutena's already a lock which means you guys that are good at drawing should get on that now). I'd really really be grateful to see you guys voting on that at the very least. Thanks ahead of time :D
I am really glad you posted this here or I would have not noticed it. Sakurai's my favorite developer and he has taken part in my two favorite series of all time (Kid Icarus and Smash Bros.) so I went ahead and posted there to support the project.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I am really glad you posted this here or I would have not noticed it. Sakurai's my favorite developer and he has taken part in my two favorite series of all time (Kid Icarus and Smash Bros.) so I went ahead and posted there to support the project.
Be sure to tell anyone else who might be interested that doesn't already know about it!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Knowing sneaky sakurai he might give Palutena a butt attack.
The first Palutena movesets in the old threads were based on Sophitia and Cassandra from Soul Calibur. :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Quotes you say? "Never underestimate the power of a Goddess." That'd actually go good with my Staff-twirling victory taunt btw.

Hey, she has to be serious sometimes too you know.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm gonna be honest bout that meme being irritating. Sorry Lady Palutena, but I can't be upbeat about that. Imagining Pit getting bosom hugs, on the other hand, just like Pit likes his hot springs. :p

But on a serious note, I still wanna see some KI stuff this month. So far, we got nada. Maybe it'll appear after the supposed Yoshi stuff likely to come soon. But maybe just seeing a pic with Pit in it (hopefully not getting hurt) will keep me calm, or more of the Palutena's Temple.

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I think Palutena has enough to go on as is. You already see her entire leg/thigh from one side (though granted most of it is in a stocking). An Amazon Pandora costume would be overkill. ;)

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I think Palutena has enough to go on as is. You already see her entire leg/thigh from one side (though granted most of it is in a stocking). An Amazon Pandora costume would be overkill. ;)
You can't overkill sex appeal...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm kinda get freaked out now. *shivers*
Meanwhile, we're waiting for the potential Yoshi reveal to come, then hopefully more KI stuff comes.

andimidna

Smash Master
I can't wait till this thread is flooded with post-reveal hype talking about Palutena's moveset, and speculating which moves are which controls... and her sheild's functions... and all that good stuff.
And everybody will be saying it was the best trailer yet just like every most recent trailer :p

Would you guys be mad if Palutena got a Amazon Pandora alt costume?
No, I'm hoping for it, or at least a color swap that references her.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can't wait till this thread is flooded with post-reveal hype talking about Palutena's moveset, and speculating which moves are which controls... and her sheild's functions... and all that good stuff.
And everybody will be saying it was the best trailer yet just like every most recent trailer :p

No, I'm hoping for it, or at least a color swap that references her.
Tbh, I'd think Palutena's would be the best even if her trailer wasn't the newest one, for the sake of Palutena herself, and we suspect there to be some humor part in it.. :3 *gives a hug*

andimidna

Smash Master
Tbh, I'd think Palutena's would be the best even if her trailer wasn't the newest one, for the sake of Palutena herself, and we suspect there to be some humor part in it.. :3 *gives a hug*
That's true. Of the ones confirmed, she's the only one that really talks often. I mean, Villager has gibberish, Rosalina has silent information, and Wii Fit Trainer has robotic phrases.
I definitely think if Sakurai himself had anything to do with the trailer, he'd add as much charm to her character as possible.

So what do you think she might say? :3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's true. Of the ones confirmed, she's the only one that really talks often. I mean, Villager has gibberish, Rosalina has silent information, and Wii Fit Trainer has robotic phrases.
I definitely think if Sakurai himself had anything to do with the trailer, he'd add as much charm to her character as possible.

So what do you think she might say? :3

*after playfully pushing Pit or hitting him with the stuff* "You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun this time, did you?" ^.^;

andimidna

Smash Master
*after playfully pushing Pit or hitting him with the stuff* "You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun this time, did you?" ^.^;
I like it!
And in the next Kid Icarus game, Pit can tell Palutena that he couldn't really picture her in a Brawl, and she'll say "that's because I wasn't"
And then maybe some sort of reference to her playable in Smash 4 :p

I hope Sakurai makes Kid Icarus for the Wii U when Smash Bros is done and he gets all healed up.

I could easily see it using the Gamepad screen.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I like it!
And in the next Kid Icarus game, Pit can tell Palutena that he couldn't really picture her in a Brawl, and she'll say "that's because I wasn't"
And then maybe some sort of reference to her playable in Smash 4 :p

I hope Sakurai makes Kid Icarus for the Wii U when Smash Bros is done and he gets all healed up.

I could easily see it using the Gamepad screen.
Make it happen! :p Pit would tease her back after all the time of her teasing him.
Come on Pit. D:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, and I just realized something.

I have a feeling we're not going to see anything from Kid Icarus next week, considering that our basis of Kid Icarus: Uprising being referenced due to the release date would be impossible since March 22nd and 23rd are the weekends.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Oh yeah, and I just realized something.

I have a feeling we're not going to see anything from Kid Icarus next week, considering that our basis of Kid Icarus: Uprising being referenced due to the release date would be impossible since March 22nd and 23rd are the weekends.
Don't kill my hype, plz

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Since I'm rather new here I don't know, but do threads like these get transferred to the official character section once that character the thread is supporting gets confirmed? Or do we start from scratch and leave this one behind?

Staarih

Smash Master
I have no idea if I've ever posted in this thread, but here's another supporter that can be added to the list!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wouldn't be surprised if noobs still bought up the "too big argument" for most Kid Icarus characters like Palutena or Medusa. That's a good sign that they haven't witnessed them in their proper size a la Classic Kid Icarus. :troll:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Welcome to the army you three. Added you to the supporter list.

Exam Week's over, so I'm kinda bored...

Since I'm rather new here I don't know, but do threads like these get transferred to the official character section once that character the thread is supporting gets confirmed? Or do we start from scratch and leave this one behind?
I'm quite sure it's the former, since so far every major supporter thread before character was confirmed would be transferred to the character section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom