• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
And thanks again for Hinata2-1 for collecting up more members out of the roll call volunteerily, I'll go update the OP out.
But of course. With more than one person updating, we get more accurate results, methinks.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't forget to save my moveset thingy. I want to remember my masterpiece any way I can. :p
And we're getting closer with out goal I see. Sweet!

Hong

The Strongest
You can change your signature here:
http://smashboards.com/account/signature

You can put anything in that field and it will show up beneath your postings. There is a convenient, user-friendly interface that has buttons to add images for you if you wish. To put an image in there, first it has to be uploaded on the Internet somewhere. A good website is imgur, where you can upload images anonymously.

For example purposes:

Copy this address:
http://i.imgur.com/kxXZmJt.gif

For future reference, you can right-click the image and copy the image address from there.

Method 1:
Put the image URL between image tags. It should look like this:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kxXZmJt.gif[/img]
Method 2:
Hit the "Image" button in the interface. It's to the right of the Smilies button. A dialogue box should open and you can paste the image address there.

Let me know if you require any further assistance.

domriver

Smash Lord
You can change your signature here:
http://smashboards.com/account/signature

You can put anything in that field and it will show up beneath your postings. There is a convenient, user-friendly interface that has buttons to add images for you if you wish. To put an image in there, first it has to be uploaded on the Internet somewhere. A good website is imgur, where you can upload images anonymously.

For example purposes:

Copy this address:
http://i.imgur.com/kxXZmJt.gif

For future reference, you can right-click the image and copy the image address from there.

Method 1:
Put the image URL between image tags. It should look like this:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kxXZmJt.gif[/img]
Method 2:
Hit the "Image" button in the interface. It's to the right of the Smilies button. A dialogue box should open and you can paste the image address there.

Let me know if you require any further assistance.
----

Thank you very much. I got it :)

andimidna

Smash Master
Guess who doesn't have an outline on the 3ds?

Non-playable characters.
Like Twinrova.

This may hurt the post stage reveal Ridley argument :(
But it also obliterates the Palutena leak is of an assist argument :)

Also, dat background. I love Twinrova, so I'll be using this stage a lot.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Those are stage hazards for sure. All we need is an AT that doesn't have outlines, and we may indeed almost guarantee seeing Palutena. The month is starting good, but will they keep it up?

andimidna

Smash Master
Those are stage hazards for sure. All we need is an AT that doesn't have outlines, and we may indeed almost guarantee seeing Palutena. The month is starting good, but will they keep it up?
Well, a Stage Hazard is basically just an AT that doesn't go away and stays on that one stage... I don't see why it'd be different.
I think Palutena is definitely next, and they might try to confirm her soon.

When Rosalina was leaked for 3d world, she was confirmed 2 weeks later.
When Cranky Kong was leaked for Tropical Freeze, he was confirmed a little over a week later.
So why is Palutena taking so long? She needs to stop worrying about fixing her belt and come to the battlefield!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, honestly it'd just be stupid for AT's to have outlines of any sort. This also confirms that Alfonzo's "outline" was just a trick of the light like many of us thought.

But yeah once again, the outlines have been stated to emphasize the characters against the background on the smaller screen, so players don't get confused. So...yeah.

Groose

Smash Champion
Well, a Stage Hazard is basically just an AT that doesn't go away and stays on that one stage... I don't see why it'd be different.
I think Palutena is definitely next, and they might try to confirm her soon.

When Rosalina was leaked for 3d world, she was confirmed 2 weeks later.
When Cranky Kong was leaked for Tropical Freeze, he was confirmed a little over a week later.
So why is Palutena taking so long? She needs to stop worrying about fixing her belt and come to the battlefield!
1) Rosalina wasn't leaked for 3D World--she was officially announced for it. As such, this is not a valid comparison.
2) Cranky Kong was leaked for DKC5, sure, but his reveal was already set even before this happened. Being leaked didn't cause his reveal.

If they do reveal her, the leak may have influenced the date of the reveal, but we'll never be able to say for certain.

I'd say April and the Nintendo Dorect therein seems like a good time to reveal her. Anyway, I think that you can keep your fingers crossed for the next time we get a newcomer announcement.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hope so. The next character should be her, but even then I get worried every time a character, whether it be a veteran or newcomer, gets announced, means 1 less roster spot. :(
I just hope her time will come soon.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
i have this feeling that a lot of stuff will be confirmed and disconfirmed, leading up to Saturday Morning where Sakurai will announce a Kid Icarus newcomer. I just hope that it's Palutena (if not, Magnus)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Come on April Direct... let's see a little bit of our favorite Professor..... Professor Palutena!

(What, expecting Layton?)

:,(

andimidna

Smash Master
1) Rosalina wasn't leaked for 3D World--she was officially announced for it. As such, this is not a valid comparison.
2) Cranky Kong was leaked for DKC5, sure, but his reveal was already set even before this happened. Being leaked didn't cause his reveal.

If they do reveal her, the leak may have influenced the date of the reveal, but we'll never be able to say for certain.

I'd say April and the Nintendo Dorect therein seems like a good time to reveal her. Anyway, I think that you can keep your fingers crossed for the next time we get a newcomer announcement.
Depends on if you count people figuring out what all of the stamps were and found a Rosalina icon, a mini Rosalina, and Rosalina stamp with 2 lumas, a leak.

I count it as Nintendo accidentally leaking her through the stamps, maybe you don't.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Here's something special for the Palutena supporters and the Centurion Army. I hope you guys love it since I had a hard time getting her proportions and hair right.

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman

Here's something special for the Palutena supporters and the Centurion Army. I hope you guys love it since I had a hard time getting her proportions and hair right.
It's...beautiful!!! :bee: Seriously, the support is well appreciated.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
(Army of Light)
- Young Horsetail (*Founder*)
- Admiral Pit (second-in-command)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin
-Hong
-Louie G.
-StaffofSmashing
-bksbestbwoy
-Makaronileo

I think that's everyone who asked to be on the list since I last posted.
...How did you manage to forget someone with a moveset on the front page MEEEE????

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You best not speak that way about Lady Palutena, she may take it the wrong way.
Lady Palutena knows I have only the utmost respect for her.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Silly question, but do you guys think Palutena will have her hair colors change in her alternate colors, or do you think it'll stay green regardless of her color scheme? I'm honestly not sure.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Silly question, but do you guys think Palutena will have her hair colors change in her alternate colors, or do you think it'll stay green regardless of her color scheme? I'm honestly not sure.
It has to change.

I want my Viridi and Pandora themed color palettes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Blue-haired Palutena for the blue one would be nice. Pink hair for red, standard green for regular and green, dark for dark, Viridi as the bonus, and a majestic yellow.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Like Zelda/Peach/Pit it could happen. At the very least we'd probably get her brunette hair color from her appearance in OM&M.

EDIT: Actually she had grey hair in that game. lol

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I could see there being a Medusa recolor, definitely.

Huh, all things considered though, I really like the green hair, so not sure if I'd really actually use a palette swap.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I could see there being a Medusa recolor, definitely.

Huh, all things considered though, I really like the green hair, so not sure if I'd really actually use a palette swap.
Big fan of green hair in general, so I'm pretty much in the same boat. My only exception is blue/turquoise, so if there's an Amazon Pandora recolor, I'm down with that one.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I see i missed the twinrova discussion. I guess i'll just add that, like everyone else, i think it helps her chances with the leak as there're no outlines on them. Why isn't she revealed yet? WHERE MUH GODDESS AT?!

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I have a thing for blue hair, so Palutena with that hair color definitely gets my vote. Though I usually play as a character's default pallet. Exceptions I suppose.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I was going to say. At the very least we know that stage hazards don't have outlines. However, we've yet to see Assist Trophies on the 3DS, and we're almost past halfway of the speculation period.

I have to be honest, I have always been a believer of the leak, and that has not wavered.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I see i missed the twinrova discussion. I guess i'll just add that, like everyone else, i think it helps her chances with the leak as there're no outlines on them. Why isn't she revealed yet? WHERE MUH GODDESS AT?!
Because newcomers are brought up bimonthly, and there's a good chance Palutena may not be revealed and it's instead a different newcomer. :p

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
@ AEMehr AEMehr
Updated the supporter list again - like I said before, we're checking for active fans now, since I'm afraid we'd get too sizable and cluttered list if to look for everywhere for potential supporters. I apologize for potential left-outs due this.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm still fascinated with my "masterpiece" from a page or 2 back. I greatly appreciate the likes for that moveset. I'm gonna have to update it sometime in case more suggestions pop up, or if I got percents wrong.

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
I support Palutena. Only Kid Icarus rep I find likely. Add me to the support list.

Top Bottom