• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I have an idea that could either be good or annoying. Characters saying lines when they K.O. someone. It wouldn't affect the character like how a taunt stops them from moving. An example would be ZSS saying "Is that all?" as soon as she KOs. It could be toggled off and you could choose between 2-3.
I believe PlayStation All-Stars had something like this, still, sounds like a cool idea. Perhaps defeated opponents could say something when they come back on stage as well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I've never really tried getting a good Bow or Orbitars, I try to focus on Staffs and Palms.

I have an idea that could either be good or annoying. Characters saying lines when they K.O. someone. It wouldn't affect the character like how a taunt stops them from moving. An example would be ZSS saying "Is that all?" as soon as she KOs. It could be toggled off and you could choose between 2-3.
It's okay. *patpat*

Wonder what Palutena would say if she done that. We know how witty Pit can be sometimes though. But it's probably too much work. Oh well, the imaginations.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I believe PlayStation All-Stars had something like this, still, sounds like a cool idea. Perhaps defeated opponents could say something when they come back on stage as well.
Oh, never played it so I wouldn't know. Pit after getting KO'd "THE FIGHT IS ON!!!"

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit

It would be weird if Pit KO'd Palutena and said "For Lady Palutena!"

Also, does it bother anyone else that her in-game name is "Palutena" and not "Lady Palutena"?

Last edited:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Oh, never played it so I wouldn't know. Pit after getting KO'd "THE FIGHT IS ON!!!"

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit

It would be weird if Pit KO'd Palutena and said "For Lady Palutena!"

Also, does it bother anyone else that her in-game name is "Palutena" and not "Lady Palutena"?
I mean, Peach and Zelda aren't really called Princess Peach and Princess Zelda on the character selection screen either so I guess it fits... even though I personally would like if they were all addressed properly with their titles and all. ^^;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ FloatingMew FloatingMew Just "Palutena" is fine really. I mean it's only Pit that addresses her as so. I don't like thinking of it much really. D:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Hello everyone I am FloatingMew... and I- I- *Tears up* I'M A DIRTY MAGNUS CLUB SPAMMER,

On a more serious note, I haven't heard any news on whether or not Palutena says her attacks. Could anyone tell me if this has been confirmed. I want to annoy my friends with "JUMP GLIIIIIIIDEEEE!!"
Palutena does indeed say her attacks, including her smash attacks too.

Bro I love watching your Palutena!

I played Palutena at Tipped Off 10 vs Hungrybox 1st round. It was close but I lost mid % last stock both matches. I'm happy that I got an Upsmash kill and Dsmash roll read kill on him. Still kinda mad I SD'd 2nd game, lol. I'm getting top 3 @ Apex 2015 w/ this character, that tournament has me fired up to play and not lose like that anymore.

Add me on Skype: Gadiel_VaStar
Thanks, man and good luck. I haven't really used Skype much at all, but I can add you.

Also, after experimenting with Palutena's custom moves, the only thing I would change if custom moves were allowed is Counter to Celestial Firework.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Palutena's english taunts she says:
When she streaches and the wings appears: "You shall be purified"
When she pass her hand in her hair: "Ready when you are"
The other taunt is still she laughing probably this is no news to most of you but since I saw some people commenting about talking taunts well that is still what she says. You can see all of the taunts bellow

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Thanks, man and good luck. I haven't really used Skype much at all, but I can add you.

Also, after experimenting with Palutena's custom moves, the only thing I would change if custom moves were allowed is Counter to Celestial Firework.
Awesome, I think certain Custom Moves would be better in particular matchups like the Marvel Side-B vs Lil Mac, ect...

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
@ FloatingMew FloatingMew Just "Palutena" is fine really. I mean it's only Pit that addresses her as so. I don't like thinking of it much really. D:
I don't know, it bothers me for some odd reason even though "Peach" doesn't

I love Pit's taunt "Is that all you've got?!"

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't know, it bothers me for some odd reason even though "Peach" doesn't

I love Pit's taunt "Is that all you've got?!"
It happens.

Pit and Palutena shall rise up with fireworks! <3
Also, I've decided that I'll be using one of the Blue Palutenas over the Viridi one (though I'll still use that one sometimes). When looking at some sigs that some have made for me, gold and blue are the most common colors on them. Coincidentally, they're also the main colors on the Palutena Bow and Blade, which Gold Pit and Blue Palutena would fit most gracefully. Who knows? I may eventually ask for a new sig with gold and blue goodness.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
OOH I would love to play some Uprising online with you guys. Unfortunately, I lost my copy and had to start over, so right now I've got some pretty crappy weapons :/ but after I've built another good Fairy Orbitars I'll be ready to fight!

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I'm probably going for the cyan palutena with the purple/lilac top. Love those colors.

And I'm kind of afraid of playing Kid Icarus online with people now. I don't think I ever got as serious with it as how people make it seem. I just pick the weapon with the highest number and random powers. @_@

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I think I wanna one day get back on Uprising and start crazy grind-fest in order to see what the game had to offer in the meantime others managed to discover about it. Bet it's gonna take a long while though.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
It happens.

Pit and Palutena shall rise up with fireworks! <3
Also, I've decided that I'll be using one of the Blue Palutenas over the Viridi one (though I'll still use that one sometimes). When looking at some sigs that some have made for me, gold and blue are the most common colors on them. Coincidentally, they're also the main colors on the Palutena Bow and Blade, which Gold Pit and Blue Palutena would fit most gracefully. Who knows? I may eventually ask for a new sig with gold and blue goodness.
Right now I prefer the colors that look like Virdi and Medusa. Viridi was my favorite character in uprising so...

Also, I believe viridi says something when dropping the reset bomb in the stage on 3ds, could someone translate what she says?
I hope it's what she says in kiu

"Good riddance human scum, the world is better off WITHOUT YOU!!"

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As much as I like the Goddess of Light, I wish I didn't see that.

Meanwhile, I still crave more Palutena (and Pit) data. I still need to see how effective some custom moves are for recovering (Angelic Missile and the speedy specials), and just when some of the customs can kill. I know I had another question somewhere, but I forgot it.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Oh my goodness....

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKloIXEteg

This person always draws characters in bikinis and Palutena is no exception. He makes alternate accounts too. Even more examples:

--> "Nothing beats a refreshing cucumber sandwich."
I'm surprised his Palutena one isn't deleted since these kind of shenanigans always gets him temporarily banned.
No offense to you but these fan art are unnecesary here since some people can see them as offensive, Palutena panties caused some uproar a few days ago, these aren't helping really, these drawings go from the "acceptable sexy" into the pervert drawing, plus since this is Palutena's thread those remaining 3 pictures are totally unnecesary even more the dude one, let's keep this place nice and clean shall we? not all the people in the world are fans of these kind of works. If you are willing to share Miiverse post share ones that anyone can enjoy.

It is ok if you like these but somethings are better to keep up for yourself, I am not a saint by any means but I take into account younger people that might be around.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yes, with due respect, I don't want the Palutena boards to be one of the more toxic character boards, please. I know there isn't much to do til the game's out for us or if someone provides more info for us, but still, we need to be professional about these things.
Just 9 to 10 days of waiting. We can do this!

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
No offense to you but these fan art are unnecesary here since some people can see them as offensive, Palutena panties caused some uproar a few days ago, these aren't helping really, these drawings go from the "acceptable sexy" into the pervert drawing, plus since this is Palutena's thread those remaining 3 pictures are tottaly unnecesary even more the dude one, let's keep this place nice and clean shall we? not all the people in the world are fans of these kind of works. If you are willing to share Miiverse post share ones that anyone can enjoy.

It is ok if you like these but somethings are better to keep up for yourself, I am not a saint by any means but I take into account younger people that might be around.
Yes, with due respect, I don't want the Palutena boards to be one of the more toxic character boards, please. I know there isn't much to do til the game's out for us or if someone provides more info for us, but still, we need to be professional about these things.
Alright. Understood. No more Palutena images of these kind.
What I find odd though is that the Palutena image hasn't been deleted by Miiverse admins.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So after giving it much thought, Palutena probably won't be one of my mains...with that said, I will still use her lots ESPECIALLY with that amazing viridi alt color. <3

She will probably be more closer to a secondary though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It'll be sad to see you not main Palutena, but at least you'll still try her out, for the heavenly goodness.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It'll be sad to see you not main Palutena, but at least you'll still try her out, for the heavenly goodness.
Against my friends and fellow Smashboarders, I will certainly use her a lot. But for more important matches, I'm sticking to practicing with Pikachu, Rosalina, and Shulk.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Yeah I was going to main Lucina, but I force fed some Palutena play-time and my skill with both is now about the same. I feel bad for Duck Hunt cause I just kinda dropped him.

Mains:
Palutena, Lucina

Secondary:
Pikachu, Duck Hunt

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master

Woah, it's AeroLink! We hope to see some more Palutena gameplay from you!

:4palutena:Also, new icon hype!:4palutena:
Looks somewhat based off of her anime look

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am still thorn about maining :4robinf::4palutena::4zelda: or :4roy::4villagerf::4duckhunt:, but I am leaning slightly towards the first group. Palu's play style looks legit fun so far.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
:4palutena: and :4robinf: are MUSTS for me. No matter how bad I suck at them, I luv them too much

:4larry: and
are very likely since I'm enjoying villager and I like what I've seen of the koopa clown car (and like Larry)
(why did smashboards have to choose the pink haired bug-eyed villager as the default female? T_T)

:rosalina:and :4greninja: I expect to use based on liking the characters and how they move

:4lucina:and :4darkpit: I'm excited about in the sense I really really like what I see of them

:4ness: I want to use because I fell in love with the Mother series

:4shulk:and :4wiifit: I want to use because of all that troll potential. LET'S GET A GOOD STRETCH! I'M REALLY FEELING IT!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We all know :4pit::4palutena: are both part of my heart, and won't even let em go.

What to do with :4bowser: I'm not sure of, but may be a secondary or alt now. I know I do wanna try :4bowserjr: eventually.

There's a very rare chance of me trying :4robinf: for the yellow one, considering my Gold Pit.

And I'm noticing the Palutena premiums. That makes the topic and place even better.
Still, 9 more days. I hope they go away fast.

Last edited:

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Ooh add me to the Skype group if you don't mind :)
Sorry if I am inactive lately getting caught up in exams :(
Zwzchow

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll only join the group if it's maintained calmly. You may want to PM me if you need me.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
:4pit: and :4palutena: are my mains, as I always said.

:4lucina:, :4robinf: and :4greninja: are also my top mains - super-duper-ultra-crazy excited about them, as well!

:4rob: , :4wario2:, :4falcon:, :4zss: and :4wiifit: are my secondary mains.

:4ludwig:, :4pacman:, :rosalina:, :4villager: and :4duckhunt: are the newcomers I'm most interested in trying out.

Of course, this is all subject to change - I may well end up preferring some characters over others when I actually play the game! My top two mains are sacrosanct, of course - I promised I'd play them if they're in the game and I intend to honour that commitment.

Last edited:

Beastmegs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Beastmegs
3DS FC
3325-1862-3482
:4bowser: and :4palutena: will be my mains for sure i mained Bowser since melee and i love all the new buffs they gave him
i will main Palutena regardless of her playstyle and be the best i can with her

my secondary mains are :4fox:,:4pit: and :4charizard:
i always used fox regardless of tiers i just like playing as him
Pit i will use more often now since playing KIU i have an attachment too character same with Palutena
Charizard becuse he is one of my favorite Pokemon i didn't like how he was brawl i'm glad he is on his own now

Characters i'm interested in:
:4robinf::4wario::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic::4greninja::4lucina::4dk::4falcon::4samus:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
:4sonic:is still going to be my main man, err...hedgehog.
:4mario::4megaman::4pacman::4littlemac::4villager::4wiifit::4palutena::4pit: are also going to be some of my mains.
I'm quite interested in :4duckhunt:as well.

Top Bottom