• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Last place I'm posting this!:
Ha, I'm about to do the same thing to. I'm actually buying the JPN version on the Eshop on Friday, because I don't want yall to spoil Mewtwo's return for me!

There are two people I'd really like to thank, them being @Groose and @andimidna cause without them, I know I wouldn't have had as much fun on the boards as I've had this entire time. It's been exactly since last Christmas since I joined. I heard a guy on Gamefaqs has a friend who is giving him a copy today, so I'm hurrying up to disappear. I may slyly put up my Roster Satisfaction in RMC later tonight, but that will most likely be my final post here until the day of wrecking.

I'd really like to thank every one! I know I had some whiny moments about Micaiah, Pac Man, the Ice Climbers, the Koopalings, and more, but I think I've made some really good friends out of all you guys. It's been a blast! And I can't wait to kick your butts in Smash, since you know, I get a head start! I hope you guys have a fun time on JPN release day

Just remember. This isn't goodbye. It's just a see ya later. I love you guys!

Thanks!

The Light Music Club!!!!

I'd like to post a clip from the show my name came from as well:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Be sure to stop on by at least with glorious Palutena data and costumes. D: Long live the heavenly light of Palutena!

Coincidentally, I wanna know about her F-air more since I heard it's a kick. If I see them moves, it gives me more ideas on what art to request.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
So... random question... What about Palutena in Smash could be bad enough to make any of you drop the character?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So... random question... What about Palutena in Smash could be bad enough to make any of you drop the character?
Errr...Thats a tough one seeing how see has everything I need for a character I would like to play as. Maybe if she played liked Pichu. If she hurt herself with most of her moves, was too lightweight, and had too awkward recovery then maybe, but even then she still looks like a fun, play every now and then character.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I personally stick with a character no matter how big their flaws are. I don't care if there powerful, weak, floaty, etc, if I'm a big fan of the character to the point were I want to main them, I'm going to main them.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Tiers in Smash were unknown to me until like last year, after like 15 years playing the games and having great results.
I learned then than my most potent and powerful character :4yoshi: was considered low tier on both Melee and Brawl
That my second main :4kirby: got from hero to zero between 64 to Brawl
My third :4luigi: is also crappy according to tier.

I am aware that these tiers have a reason behind them and certainly hope :4palutena: is considered at least good enough, but if reallity or the mayority agree that she is low tier I will still try to win with her, for almost my whole smash carrier I have overcome friends one on one Final destination with better match ups like Falco in Melee and still managing to win.

As a competitive Pokemon trainer, it could be logical for me to stick with high tiers to win in pokemon I like to win with a competitive balanced team, of course I have favorites like Ampharos, but I become fond of pokemon I use to win . But in the case of smash something is different I can't simply throw away my favorites I have conections to them deeper than that of pokemon, (just look how I don't main any pokemon in smash) I play to have fun and I have scored close call victories agains people with better characters.

If I have manage to win using low tiers in the past why would I stop now? If Palutena or any of my other potencial mains become high tier, mid tier or low tier I will use them the same.

It is ok to have like 7 mains? :4palutena::4yoshi::4kirby::4luigi::4tlink::4lucina::4robinf:

@ ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ I get your point, it's bad to have your favorite cut or deconfirmed, my general complain with some salty people is that they start bashing other characters without knowing ANYTHING about them. I myself like some characters and others not but when I don't like one I made it clear it is because of my lack of interaction with the character and his/her series or base my opinion design alone, in somecases I simply don't like them, I mostly like avoid use terms, like "I hate", "this franchise is not deserving", "x is better that y" because all of them are really subjetive if a character can add something to the game fine by me

But somesalty people go around saying spiteful things of other series with zero info add hand
  • "Sakurai only include Palutena because she is his creation" which she is not
  • "WTF 12 specials! Sakurai bias!" apparently different mechanics and unique characters are a sin now
  • "Sakurai gives Palutena 12 specials out of nowhere she never use those powers" when she clearly state to Pit that she will grand him those in Uprising.
  • "Too much KI in Smash" when nobody complains saying too much Kirby since the beggining of the Smash or the prominent role of the trio in SSE
  • Palutena is a goddess she will be OP NOT FAIR!!! (this one is just ridiculous)
  • "What?! Fire Emblem got 4 characters that is unfair" when that series has 13 games if a series was underrepresented was this.
  • "We need more character for X or Y series they only have one rep" Ok for some series I see this a legit complain other series like Yoshi or FZero for my view are fine with a single representative and this is coming for a Yoshi fan if it wasn't obvious
I can understand people not liking the same as me and I am fine with it, but bashing others favorites is not going to bring theirs into the game, or at least bashing with zero reliable reasons or information. I hope I am not making the impresion of being mad right now I just put those points to illustrate my point of some salty people around in forums.

On Sakurai making fun of characters as undeserving I cannot say I am offended since I have been unafected by those, and maybe because of that I don't see them as big deal.

Finally thank you guys and girls for taking your time to support Palutena. It meant a lot to me, yesterday I wasn't feeling alright so I only made a quick appearance here. :substitute:

Last edited:

Reila

I personally stick with a character no matter how big their flaws are. I don't care if there powerful, weak, floaty, etc, if I'm a big fan of the character to the point were I want to main them, I'm going to main them.
I am not really talking about how good/strong Palutena will be.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Hey...so you people know! The Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/WiiU Stage Contest started the Kid Icarus round, where you get to create a stage from the series for either version of the game, Click Here to participate!

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
I would say nothing really. I truly do plan to main Palutena because she and Mario are my favorite Nintendo Characters. And when I have a fan favorite, I will main them no matter what they have. Heck, I actually beat people (good players) with Pichu before. At first I did it as a joke, but than I was really beating them over, and over. To me, tier list don't mean much, because in the end, it is up to the player on how good they want their character to be. Yes, some characters may have natural benefits *cough* Metaknight, *cough* but if a player just puts forth the effort, they have a chance in winning.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm not sure I follow, m'dear. She's pretty much pitch-perfect pour moi, at any rate, so I'm gonna stand by her regardless of her quirks and foibles.

Tiers in Smash were unknown to me until like last year, after like 15 years playing the games and having great results.
I learned then than my most potent and powerful character :4yoshi: was considered low tier on both Melee and Brawl
That my second main :4kirby: got from hero to zero between 64 to Brawl
My third :4luigi: is also crappy according to tier.

I am aware that these tiers have a reason behind them and certainly hope :4palutena: is considered at least good enough, but if reallity or the mayority agree that she is low tier I will still try to win with her, for almost my whole smash carrier I have overcome friends one on one Final destination with better match ups like Falco in Melee and still managing to win.

As a competitive Pokemon trainer, it could be logical for me to stick with high tiers to win in pokemon I like to win with a competitive balanced team, of course I have favorites like Ampharos, but I become fond of pokemon I use to win . But in the case of smash something is different I can't simply throw away my favorites I have conections to them deeper than that of pokemon, (just look how I don't main any pokemon in smash) I play to have fun and I have scored close call victories agains people with better characters.

If I have manage to win using low tiers in the past why would I stop now? If Palutena or any of my other potencial mains become high tier, mid tier or low tier I will use them the same.

It is ok to have like 7 mains? :4palutena::4yoshi::4kirby::4luigi::4tlink::4lucina::4robinf:

@ ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ I get your point, it's bad to have your favorite cut or deconfirmed, my general complain with some salty people is that they start bashing other characters without knowing ANYTHING about them. I myself like some characters and others not but when I don't like one I made it clear it is because of my lack of interaction with the character and his/her series or base my opinion design alone, in somecases I simply don't like them, I mostly like avoid use terms, like "I hate", "this franchise is not deserving", "x is better that y" because all of them are really subjetive if a character can add something to the game fine by me

But somesalty people go around saying spiteful things of other series with zero info add hand
  • "Sakurai only include Palutena because she is his creation" which she is not
  • "WTF 12 specials! Sakurai bias!" apparently different mechanics and unique characters are a sin now
  • "Sakurai gives Palutena 12 specials out of nowhere she never use those powers" when she clearly state to Pit that she will grand him those in Uprising.
  • "Too much KI in Smash" when nobody complains saying too much Kirby since the beggining of the Smash or the prominent role of the trio in SSE
  • Palutena is a goddess she will be OP NOT FAIR!!! (this one is just ridiculous)
  • "What?! Fire Emblem got 4 characters that is unfair" when that series has 13 games if a series was underrepresented was this.
  • "We need more character for X or Y series they only have one rep" Ok for some series I see this a legit complain other series like Yoshi or FZero for my view are fine with a single representative and this is coming for a Yoshi fan if it wasn't obvious
I can understand people not liking the same as me and I am fine with it, but bashing others favorites is not going to bring theirs into the game, or at least bashing with zero reliable reasons or information. I hope I am not making the impresion of being mad right now I just put those points to illustrate my point of some salty people around in forums.

On Sakurai making fun of characters as undeserving I cannot say I am offended since I have been unafected by those, and maybe because of that I don't see them as big deal.

Finally thank you guys and girls for taking your time to support Palutena. It meant a lot to me, yesterday I wasn't feeling alright so I only made a quick appearance here. :substitute:
Literally word-for-word agreed. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a hard question, but I don't think I'd ever drop her at all. I mean there may be an extremely rare chance that I might if she's one of the top tiers that get abused too much (reminds me of why I dropped MK as a secondary in Brawl), but I feel that I'll stick to her no matter what due to me loving the character so much, let alone being the only newcomer I wanted.

In other words, I shall maintain my loyalty to the Goddess of Light, and Pit. I've decided that before Palutena's reveal and I'm hoping to keep my word.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
If anything it will be because if i get a better feel for Zelda. But she'll only drop to a second.. though if i went by use of competitive wise Zelda would already be a second with Palutena being Main since Zelda doesn't seem to be getting the amount of buffs she needs..

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Thoughts?
I'm gonna treat this as big joke until we see what it is in reality. The guys in the leak forums are really bored with waiting, so this seems to just be to mess with them. I'd also be disgusted by Sakurai's "sense of humor" at this point. This guy can only go so far trying to make Palutena look appealing by her looks and "unseen sexual side" alone.
I thought he would at least respect her personality to not put in a taunt that never referenced something controversial about her before just for giggles. But eh, this is Sakurai's game. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm gonna treat this as big joke until we see what it is in reality. The guys in the leak forums are really bored with waiting, so this seems to just be to mess with them. I'd also be disgusted by Sakurai's "sense of humor" at this point. This guy can only go so far trying to make Palutena look appealing by her looks and "unseen sexual side" alone.
I thought he would at least respect her personality to not put in a taunt that never referenced something controversial about her before just for giggles. But eh, this is Sakurai's game. Take it or leave it.
I don't know, I think it would be fairly in character for her. She's clearly somebody who's aware of her attractive qualities, and while I know she wouldn't do it to show off (she isn't Phosphora or Pandora, after all), I think she could be deliberately teasing the other opponents just to screw with them. We know she isn't above playing mind games and has a good sense of irony, so who knows what she's capable of?

Reila

"What about Palutena in Smash could be bad enough to make any of you drop the character?"

I asked this question yesterday because of the pole dance thing, btw.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I don't know, I think it would be fairly in character for her. She's clearly somebody who's aware of her attractive qualities, and while I know she wouldn't do it to show off (she isn't Phosphora or Pandora, after all), I think she could be deliberately teasing the other opponents just to screw with them. We know she isn't above playing mind games and has a good sense of irony, so who knows what she's capable of?
The problem to me with this is that it's obviously riding too much with exaggarated anime fanserviceying she received in her animated depictions from Shaft. And I'd be more baffled on why would Nintendo even allow Sakurai to put something like that to a game where people already make big deal of Samus being sexualized.

But hey, if people find me overreacting to this, then fine, I'll shut up about it and try to accept it without complaining.
I guess it's because I didn't want to imagine Palutena as teasing about her sexuality in a way that would be seen from likes of Judith from Tales of Vesperia, really.
Uprising itself did make little funny jabs on this but to imagine her know about pole dancing in a Nintendo-game isn't entirely pleasant for me think about. I don't want her to be viewed here and there as merely a fanservice character in the outside because people love that stuff clearly more than a personality.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
"What about Palutena in Smash could be bad enough to make any of you drop the character?"

I asked this question yesterday because of the pole dance thing, btw.
Not gonna lie, I'd find that exceptionally shallow reasoning to drop your favourite character.

If you love a character, you love them irrespective of their quirks and foibles. You take them for what they are and stick to your guns, regardless of what others may say and think. Not saying you're objectively wrong, or that you don't raise some fair points, but my own personal reckoning is that I'll accept her, whatever - *ahem* - assets she may bring along with her.

The problem to me with this is that it's obviously riding too much with exaggarated anime fanserviceying she received in her animated depictions from Shaft. And I'd be more baffled on why would Nintendo even allow Sakurai to put something like that to a game where people already make big deal of Samus being sexualized.

But hey, if people find me overreacting to this, then fine, I'll shut up about it and try to accept it without complaining.
I guess it's because I didn't want to imagine Palutena as teasing about her sexuality in a way that would be seen from likes of Judith from Tales of Vesperia, really.
Uprising itself did make little funny jabs on this but to imagine her know about pole dancing in a Nintendo-game isn't entirely pleasant for me think about.

It's like I got her whole character wrong.
I'm sorry if I came across as defensive! I'm just trying to look at it from a perspective of rational tolerance. I don't think Sakurai would do it to deliberately upset or annoy fans (quite the opppsite, actually), but I'd also be pretty upset to think that something like this would cause such outrage amongst the fans. It'd be a shame to come this far and let something like this spoil our enjoyment. It'd be like Ridley showing up with a bikini alt - it'd be weird and unfitting (quite literally, in this case), but we'd just shrug and play him anyway because, hey, we love him for who he is, not what he does.

Although I would aactually be every conceivable shade of okay with Bikinidley.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Thoughts?
It's kind of boring, honestly. It's something she'd do, but it's pretty boring.

I'm also guessing if I scroll up some certain people are going to be having an unreasonable fit about this.

But seriously, she's just dancing around the staff. Wow. Hell, I'd do it if I had her weapon.

Last edited:

Reila

Not gonna lie, I'd find that exceptionally shallow reasoning to drop your favourite character.

If you love a character, you love them irrespective of their quirks and foibles. You take them for what they are and stick to your guns, regardless of what others may say and think. Not saying you're objectively wrong, or that you don't raise some fair points, but my own personal reckoning is that I'll accept her, whatever - *ahem* - assests she may bring along with her.
I am not a prude or anything of sorts, I just think it is annoying to see one character I like being reduced to a fanservice character or "fap material". I already have been dealing with this for years since I am Samus fan, so if possible I would like Palutena to not go the same route. I don't care if Palutena does a pole dance and laughs or if Samus wears a tight latex suit, it is the way people refer to the characters that extremely annoying. Those are just my two cents, though.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm sorry if I came across as defensive! I'm just trying to look at it from a perspective of rational tolerance. I don't think Sakurai would do it to deliberately upset or annoy fans (quite the opppsite, actually), but I'd also be pretty upset to think that something like this would cause such outrage amongst the fans. It'd be a shame to come this far and let something like this spoil our enjoyment. It'd be like Ridley showing up with a bikini alt - it'd be weird and unfitting (quite literally, in this case), but we'd just shrug and play him anyway because, hey, we love him for who he is, not what he does.

I'm aware of Palutena teasing about her body, or even being jealous if getting teased back about it (Amazon Pandora), but pole dancing is really giving too much fuel to people thinking she pretty much dirty in her mind to the fanbase out there.
And I personally don't want to ride that bandwagon because apparently characterization marching on for her to do that sort of a thing. (And even then, the trailer seemed to be only given cue to hint that it's incharacter with her apparently).
I'm just not into people . I'm though upset why people take it as me not able to "handle" or "accept" characters through these kind of actions they do. That's because I have to leave behind my impressions of them and apparently ride on with one trait that is gonna exaggarated for sake of fanservice. That's not personality to me.

I'll just see what happens though. I'm just not liking how I'm forced to eat up fanservice as part of a character, when it's mostly for eyecandy. And if I know Palutena, I do know that she didn't imply that she knows acts like pole-dancing in her game. Or at least things that I find risque to hear in a Nintendo-game.

I'll just stop here now though, I'm already annoyed by people taking me as overreacting about this as it is.

I am not a prude or anything of sorts, I just think it is annoying to see one character I like being reduced to a fanservice character or "fap material". I already have been dealing with this for years since I am Samus fan, so if possible I would like Palutena to not go the same route. I don't care if Palutena does a pole dance and laughs or if Samus wears a tight latex suit, it is the way people refer to the characters that extremely annoying. Those are just my two cents, though.
Precisely. I liked Palutena's beauty and elegance rather than her being "sexy", so having to see that being shafted in favour to this is gonna lose another unique part about her, another form of being "attractive", if you will.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh yeah, no two ways about it. I'd rather it not be a thing either, but if it is, then I'll just shrug and accept it.

I'm aware of Palutena teasing about her body, or even being jealous if getting teased back about it (Amazon Pandora), but pole dancing is really giving too much fuel to people thinking she pretty much dirty in her mind to the fanbase out there.
And I personally don't want to ride that bandwagon because apparently characterization marching on for her to do that sort of a thing. (And even then, the trailer seemed to be only given cue to hint that it's incharacter with her apparently).
I'm just not into people . I'm though upset why people take it as me not able to "handle" or "accept" characters through these kind of actions they do. That's because I have to leave behind my impressions of them and apparently ride on with one trait that is gonna exaggarated for sake of fanservice. That's not personality to me.

I'll just see what happens though. I'm just not liking how I'm forced to eat up fanservice as part of a character, when it's mostly for eyecandy. And if I know Palutena, I do know that she didn't imply that she knows acts like pole-dancing in her game. Or at least things that I find risque to hear in a Nintendo-game.

I'll just stop here now though, I'm already annoyed by people taking me as overreacting about this as it is.
I'm not accusing you of overreacting, sweetheart. Far from it. I think you actually have a healthy and natural reaction. I'd be pretty upset, too, but it's just not who I am. I guess it's just that I'm into different things and see people differently. I will say this: it's not a case of either of us being objectively correct or incorrect, it's just a case of both of us sharing different perspectives on these sorts of things. Everybody is different and I don't think any more or less of you for reacting as you are.

And that's okay.

Also, just playing devil's advocate here, but I know some friends who've done pole-dancing as a form of exercise. Apparently it's really realy good for developing toned muscles and honing corporeal flexibility.

And also there's every chance this is just one huge tease designed to make us irate and bamboozle us.

And also this has gone waaaay off-topic.

Seriously guys @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit 's gonna be pretty ticked off that we're losing sight of what's important here. >w<;;

Burigu

Smash Ace
I am not going to jump into this rumor and give an opinion, since @ Maraphy Maraphy clearly stated what all 3 Palutena's taunts are or are really likely to be.

You can skip to 1:43
  • First shown: Staff tap
  • Second: Wings
  • Third: Hair flip

That said if this is indeed true well I am not too scary about her, the internet is filled with obsene pictures of her and other Nintendo girls already.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
It just seems so, out of character. She's playful, yes, but not to the point were she tries to be sexual. If it's just her swinging around her staff like a merry go round, that's fine, but pole-dancing? I laughed off the TnA shot in her reveal trailer, but pole-dancing is drawing the line.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Thoughts?
I personally think it's an insult to us especially if it was a lie to get us riled up (as if we don't have enough different areas of ppl already in chaos due to other things), not to mention I don't want Palutena this way. Until I see official gameplay on the 12th/13th of it happening, I will treat this as a generic stupid lie that desperate ppl would say to get attention (and should be smacked if it is a lie).
While it is true that we know 1 of her official taunts, being the staff tapping on the ground, while the other is likely the one with the wings coming out, we still need to see what the 3rd one is. So yea, there's my thoughts.

And yes, @ Wintropy Wintropy I am most disappointed. I'm sure we can wait 2-3 days for the truth. Lady Palutena would be disappointed in us if we continue to argue. Stay calm and upbeat.

EDIT: I think @ Burigu Burigu is right on the taunts. We can always wait and see.

Last edited:

Reila

That said if this is indeed true well I am not too scary about her, the internet is filled with obsene pictures of her and other Nintendo girls already.
Fan artists sexualizing a character is totally different from the developers of the game doing the same, though.

Beastmegs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Beastmegs
3DS FC
3325-1862-3482

it kinda looks like she is doing that taunt in this picture.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
@ Wintropy Wintropy Sorry, I meant people on the Rumor Group who take me as overreacting and thinking in slippery slopes regarding this.

And I know you mean well with that example, but I don't think that's Sakurai's intention when putting this sort of taunt to her. But this is merely a joke until proven true otherwise.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Something tells me that pic is actually the characters waking up from their sleeping animation or just getting up from the floor. I don't know why, but it's possible.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
I highly doubt that this taunt of hers is real. That would completely break the character that we know right now. Plus, in her reveal trailer, we already saw (what it looks to be) all 3 of her taunts already. Unless Sakurai added a 4th taunt, I highly doubt this is true. Are we all really going to get worked up, and talk about whether or not we are going to main Palutena all because a rumored taunt? Come on guys.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Fan artists sexualizing a character is totally different from the developers of the game doing the same, though.
Yes I agree and I am not saying I am a fan either, but some worries come from the fact that people will see her as fanservice, just because of this really questionable "leak". But you could take the more innocent non sexualized character in the world and if you look on the internet there would be "explicit" content about him or her.

DeviantART, Pixiv, Google "safe search", all of them show explicit content of Palutena and other characters, in Pixiv I block any 18+ content, so I can enjoy the fan art I like. This taunt seems unlikely, the staff is just too small to realistically perform the taunt and I wouldn't take the word of a 500+ poster as credible.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Yes I agree and I am not saying I am a fan either, but some worries come from the fact that people will see her as fanservice, just because of this really questionable "leak". But you could take the more innocent non sexualized character in the world and if you look on the internet there would be "explicit" content about him or her.

DeviantART, Pixiv, Google "safe search", all of them show explicit content of Palutena and other characters, in Pixiv I block any 18+ content, so I can enjoy the fan art I like. This taunt seems unlikely, the staff is just too small to realistically perform the taunt and I wouldn't take the word of a 500+ poster as credible.
That 500+ poster also leaked Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog.
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-ninka_kiwi-vaanrose-4chan-esrb-leak-post-mortem-analysis.366774/
As for the taunt, I don't really see it as fanservice or sexualized. I see it as showing her cheerful and funny side.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
If the taunt is real, I won't let that ruin the character for me, she's still the same fun character we saw at E3. It will just be one taunt I won't use. Who knows, maybe the taunt won't be as bad as it was described?

Dinoman96

Smash Master
The taunt is actually in the game. It just doesn't seem to be as extreme as Vaanrose was making it out to be.

From Neogaf's Masked Man: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=888194&page=351

Re: Palutena's "stripper" taunt - She stands her staff vertically on the ground and chuckles as she twirls around the staff with one leg up. I wouldn't call it a "stripper pose," though. It was more elegant than erotic. Palutena's not that kind of goddess. ;)

Top Bottom