• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Probably a weird thing to realize in the final hour before the reveal, but it just occurred to me that maybe an ARMS fighter would do the same opponent facing mechanic Ryu, Ken and Terry does. If it allows for two side b's, that would be great.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
I'm feeling good about this. C'mon, Min Min! Take it home for the Win Win!

zumaddy

Smash Ace
10 mins! Hoping to see Min Min the most, would be happy with Dr Coyle or Ribbon Girl either.

If it is Spring Man I’m probably going to stay off the forums for a bit since I don’t want to rain on his fans parade and be salty, lol.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
It's her! And on her own! I can't believe it. That trailer was really cool too! I like how it was obvious from the start with the ramen hahaha man this is so nice

zferolie

Smash Hero
Yay min min! As soon as the trailer started 8 knew it was her. And such a great trailer!

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
It's her! And on her own! I can't believe it. That trailer was really cool too! I like how it was obvious from the start with the ramen hahaha man this is so nice
Won't lie: the green eyebrows made me think it was Coyle and she spiked the ramen haha!

Congrats, guys. She looks ^*@(#ing amazing.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
SHES’S IN! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

this legit brightened my year!!! And spirits ain’t deconfirms anymore! Let’s go Elma, Black Shadow and Octoling Girl/Boy!!!

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
YES! I’m so happy she got in, She was always my favorite of the ARMS cast.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Congratulations everyone!

Really happy to see her making it in. She's my favorite ARMS character.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Congrats everyone! We got her :)

I probably will try maining her :D She looks great

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Congrats Min Min fans! :)

I admit I kinda wanted to see Spring Man promoted for obvious reasons but I think I still prefer Min Min as an actual character. So I'm happy.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

zumaddy

Smash Ace
A great presentation with my favourite ARMS character getting in + we know spirits no longer deconfirm. Awesome stuff!

Eldrake

Smash Lord
I've already said this in the speculation thread, but congratulations Min Min fans! My most wanted may have been Coyle, but Min Min is perfectly good too.

Top Bottom