• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

MattX20

Smash Hero
I have the utmost confidence that Min Min either be the ARMS rep or a skin for whoever the main ARMS rep will be, like SpringMan for instance. The popularity of Min Min is prominent in not just Japan but also America. Not to mention, Mr. Yabuki's favourite character is Min-Min, so I would be very shocked to not see her as either he own character or a skin.

Regardless of the outcome, these next few days of waiting will be rather long.
It will feel that way at least. I've supported Min Min for the past couple of months and I'm not backing down now

MattX20

Smash Hero
...you'd think the Min Min thread would be a bit more active with her potential reveal tomorrow morning

Heoj

Smash Ace
Yeh at least for me im basically just waiting, weve already made it to page 10 i believe so thats cool.

I think the main possibilities are:
Min-min
Springman with alts
Twintelle
Max Brass

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Yeh at least for me im basically just waiting, weve already made it to page 10 i believe so thats cool.

I think the main possibilities are:
Min-min
Springman with alts
Twintelle
Max Brass
Actually, Twintelle has become rather unlikely now, as the tweet about the Sakurai presentation specified the character has "stretchy arms".

Last edited:

MarioDDR755

Smash Apprentice
I really really hope it's Min Min. And she does seem to be the most popular character anywhere I look, so I think there's a good chance!

I am bracing for Spring Man of course, but still hoping...

MattX20

Smash Hero
With less than 24 hours to go, this cycle of speculation is drawing to a close

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
With less than 24 hours to go, this cycle of speculation is drawing to a close

I doubt that the ARMS presentation is going to be as chaotic or grim as the music suggests, but I couldn't resist.

Here's hoping that Min Min makes it in. I haven't played much of ARMS, so I'm not really sure who I'd prefer, though I think my top three most wanted are Min Min, Twintelle, and Dr. Coyle. (while Spring Man would make speculation a lot more interesting with him opening up the doors for assist trophies, spirits, and Mii costumes for characters who aren't already playable, I don't find him to be very interesting in terms of design or abilities, at least going by his default arms)

Heoj

Smash Ace
Actually, Twintelle has become rather unlikely now, as the tweet about the Sakurai presentation specified the character has "stretchy arms".
I mean i guess so but i still kind of doubt that kills her chances.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I mean i guess so but i still kind of doubt that kills her chances.
That's why I said "rather unlikely". There is always the chance that she will be the chosen rep, but I don't think its super strong in comparison to some of the other possible choices.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm fairly confident Twintelle would be a stage cameo at least. She's way too popular to be left to the sidelines.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Can't leave a Movie Star Actress away from the attention. She is one of the Creators and Internet's favorite characters.

Also, here is something random to pass the time.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I suppose most people are just waiting. It's only about a day away now anyways. Here's hoping!

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'd be surprised if there wasn't much activity in the thread in an hour or two prior to the presentation tomorrow morning

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Mostly been checking the Arms thread cuz it's more active, but of course Min Min is where it's at :)

Not too long now before we find out.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
...you'd think the Min Min thread would be a bit more active with her potential reveal tomorrow morning
One things for certain my friend. If Min Min is the fighter tomorrow, we'll be talking about Min Min looooong afterwards, be it tournament viability, combos, that like, plus her future in ARMS as an IP if she is the sole rep and doesn't come attached with others.

There's not much to talk about right now other than hope the lucky invite is her's, and if she gets in, we'll probably have no shortage of things to discuss and play for some time regarding the Ramen Smasher!

It all comes down to tomorrow. Here's hoping. GO MIN MIN!!!!

Good luck to all the fans of the other ARMS characters! Whatever the outcome, let's all unite and be glad for each other. Smash Bros. is an awesome game, and the best all star fighter that whoever our ARMS rep is can have their character brought further to life.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'll be in the thread bright and early tomorrow, so I hope to see you all here

zferolie

Smash Hero
I gotta watch on my phone between store calls but i planned my day accordingly

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I usually only post in the general ARMS thread cause I'm more into speculation, but I want just want to wish you all luck for tomorrow. Min Min has been among my most wanted for a while now, and it's amazing to think that we've come from assuming pre-launch we'd be getting Spring Man, to really feeling theres a chance that she might be joining Smash.

I'd be happy to be added to the support list by the way, for now I'm heading to bed o/

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace

The voters have spoken. They believe the Arms fighter will be Min Min and will be revealed tomorrow according to Daniel Ahmad.

MattX20

Smash Hero

The voters have spoken. They believe the Arms fighter will be Min Min and will be revealed tomorrow according to Daniel Ahmad.
We shall see whether those votes hit the target by 10 a.m. cst

Dukefire

Smash Master
Just don't hold your breath and sleep on the pick. Sakurai is the Jester of the Smash field, so surprises are always possible with salt in tow.
Screenshot_20190819-095219_YouTube.jpg

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just dropping by this thread to say that I fully believe Min-Min is going to be revealed tomorrow. While i'm not really interested in the ARMS series, Min-Min is my preferred pick for this series and would have a fun moveset.

Also, really coy of EX to run that poll to low-key reveal who it is that's going to be revealed lmao.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Well, this will be my last post here in this thread for tonight. I'll be here at 7 or 8 a.m. tomorrow, you can count on it

Dukefire

Smash Master
The ARMS artwork about the inevitable chaos to happen on Monday Morning.
Artist:theGamerWithin
EbEoQv2X0AYlKOF.jpeg

Also, here is one more thing before my silence for tomorrow

MarioDDR755

Smash Apprentice
I'm so looking forward to 7 a.m. Pacific time, that is. I wish us all good luck in the hopes that the new Smash fighter is fond of ramen... maybe the first. We don't know if any of the other fighters like ramen!

...But why wouldn't they, ramen is delicious.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The real horror lies in how perfectly curved Mario is when this is the Nintendo 64 we're talking about.
The models which ain't real would have too high of a poly count for the N64 itself even too high for the N64DD I would say. Mario's render here looks more closely related to his promotional material for the game. I would say this probably would look more like the full uncompressed version of SM64 before putting it on the N64 hardware.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The models which ain't real would have too high of a poly count for the N64 itself even too high for the N64DD I would say. Mario's render here looks more closely related to his promotional material for the game. I would say this probably would look more like the full uncompressed version of SM64 before putting it on the N64 hardware.
...I was just ****posting.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Here is my (bad) fanart for the final few hours of the Min Min support thread, whether this is a victory or not.
I'm glad I finished it in time. Here's hoping our Ramen Bomber pulls through!

mins.png

Top Bottom