• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Weird to think that the first time I posted in this thread Min Min was this far-off impossible possibility, and now we're at a point where any day now she could be confirmed playable and there's fake leaks about her being in that aren't immediately dismissed as impossible.

Hope it's a case like the Palutena 3DS leak, where it wound up being fake but didn't matter because we got her anyway.

MattX20

Smash Hero
We've got little to worry about I feel. MinMin's in a very good spot right now regarding her chances

zumaddy

Smash Ace
At this point, I'm convinced it's either Ribbon Girl or Min Min. Maaayybeee Dr. Coyle if Sakurai's feelin' wild.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Of all the ARMS characters, if it's a solo character and not a combination, I think that Min Min is in the top three most likely picks. Of the other two, Twintelle's hair-ARMS could help her fit a more standard body plan but go against the idea of a pure ARMS character and Spring Man is held up int he whole AT question.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
I'm good with any ARMS character as long as it's not Byte & Bark, Master Mummy, or Helix (their designs are just really weird to me). If it were Min Min, Twintelle, or Coyle, that'd just be icing on the cake.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I'm good with any ARMS character as long as it's not Byte & Bark, Master Mummy, or Helix (their designs are just really weird to me). If it were Min Min, Twintelle, or Coyle, that'd just be icing on the cake.
Ditto on Master Mummy, as well as me personally not wanting Spring Man (to show off all those characters and then saying "lol it's Spring Man' would just irritate me lol)

BTW I love your sig, that pixel Brachy is awesome.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Ditto on Master Mummy, as well as me personally not wanting Spring Man (to show off all those characters and then saying "lol it's Spring Man' would just irritate me lol)
Yeah, Springman would be pretty anticlimactic if he were the sole newcomer and there wasn't at least a koopaling alt deal. The only reason I'm not totally against him is because his design isn't downright weird looking to me.
BTW I love your sig, that pixel Brachy is awesome.
Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well. He's my favorite monstie (the artwork isn't mine btw, credit to SovanJedi on DA for both Brachy and the Glavenus)

Heoj

Smash Ace
This is where i would rank all the characters on how likely i personally think they are. The A, B and C tier are also ordered from left to right but the D-rank is random. My ranking is also based on the assumption that its gonna be a standalone character.
my-image (4).png

MattX20

Smash Hero
These next few days will be a moment of triumph or defeat should the presentation/"direct" occur on or before the 11th, there is no in-between

Last edited:

zumaddy

Smash Ace
These next few days will be a moment of triumph or defeat should the presentation/"direct" occur on or before the 11th, there is no in-between
Sorry is there a reason to think the 11th as a date for Smash? I've only just gotten back into discussions

MattX20

Smash Hero
Sorry is there a reason to think the 11th as a date for Smash? I've only just gotten back into discussions
The 9th through the 11th is when E3 was supposed to occur, and even with the event cancelled, there's a decent chance the presentation/"direct" will occur in a similar time frame.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
E3 week, plus apparently the majority of the reveals are supposedly on Thursday (citation needed on that one)

zferolie

Smash Hero
Hasn't nintendo been letting their partners know they haven't been planning any direct recently? I mean, I still think some announcments will come next week, but not a direct. Mostly shadowdrops, and Sakurai's presentation

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hiii. I dont think I'm on the supporter list. you can add me :D

How's the speculating? :)

amageish

Smash Master
Huh. It would be kind of weird/funny if it was a multi-character, but Min Min was the main one instead of Spring Man...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
A multi-character could be good and make sense, but honestly I think having just min min and her unique abilities would be great.
It'd be funny if it was a multi character and spring man wasnt one of them cuz of being an assist trophy.

Anyway, curious to see how it turns out.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Huh. It would be kind of weird/funny if it was a multi-character, but Min Min was the main one instead of Spring Man...
Well a similar thing happened with Hero, with XI being the default instead or Erdrick. I wonder how late that change was, given Kirby still rocks the classic Dragon Quest look.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The fact MinMin's name has been heard the most is very reassuring for us

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'd say Min Min has the most going for her while Spring Man has a lot going against him. But as we've frequently seen in Smash our perceptions can be shattered, reality is a hologram and it was all a dream.

Last edited:

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
If anything, I hope we get to see the character(s?) soon. Whether Min Min is on her own, or part of a Hero-type deal I'd like it a bunch. Good to know she's got the most going for her though. Though of course, gotta wait and see, as per usual.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'd say Min Min has the most going for her while Spring Man has a lot going against him. But as we've frequently seen in Smash our perceptions can be shattered, reality is a hologram and it was all a dream.
I wouldn’t say our perception would be “shattered” if it wasn’t Min Min, there’s just a lot of possible characters. Peronally I think there’s like five/six frontrunners that could feasibly all be chosen.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Regarding how Spring Man and Ribbon Girl have been heard alongside Min Min, there's one possibility that hasn't been taken into account: stage cameos. Recall how with the SNK rep rumors that Kyo was also rumored before it was revealed to be Terry.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Regarding how Spring Man and Ribbon Girl have been heard alongside Min Min, there's one possibility that hasn't been taken into account: stage cameos. Recall how with the SNK rep rumors that Kyo was also rumored before it was revealed to be Terry.
If Spring Man and Ribbon Girl make cameos on Min Min’s stage, they may disable Spring Man’s AT on said stage like they did with Knuckles on Green Hill Zone

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm just hoping we don't have to wait too much longer for MinMin's fate to be revealed.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I'm just hoping we don't have to wait too much longer for MinMin's fate to be revealed.
This is what's killing me. With any other character in the pass I was pretty ok with waiting, but now that it's a character I super like, I'm dying from the wait. I just want to know if she made it in or not.

amageish

Smash Master
I mean, we'll see if there is a tournament or spirit event announced today... I assume there wouldn't be one if the ARMS character is coming out this week...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I mean, we'll see if there is a tournament or spirit event announced today... I assume there wouldn't be one if the ARMS character is coming out this week...
i doubt it, they announced the Warframe and Cuphead spirits would be permanent. they did the same shortly before Byleth's reveal

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have a feeling it'll be soon but we also have to remember we were only promised June. It could be any time in the next 20 days.

amageish

Smash Master
i doubt it, they announced the Warframe and Cuphead spirits would be permanent. they did the same shortly before Byleth's reveal
Fair, though if the ARMS character isn't about to be revealed, then they would be doing something else on Friday anyway, right?

zferolie

Smash Hero
New video from gameexplain, and they talk about who they think the arms rep is, how they play, and what stage they want. Pretty much all of them said the want either Min Min or Twintelle, the 2 I want the most.

MattX20

Smash Hero
New video from gameexplain, and they talk about who they think the arms rep is, how they play, and what stage they want. Pretty much all of them said the want either Min Min or Twintelle, the 2 I want the most.

Yep, MinMin's got a lot going on for her

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'll still be pretty happy with any ARMS character (especially for that sweet music) but Min Min would prompt an immediate purchase of Fighter Pass 2 from me, NGL.

Here's hoping that we find out soon.

amageish

Smash Master

Tournament this Friday for characters/stages from 2000-2009...

I assume this isn't a good sign for a reveal/release this week.

GolisoPower

Smash Master

Tournament this Friday for characters/stages from 2000-2009...

I assume this isn't a good sign for a reveal/release this week.
Byleth's presentation was on the same week as a Spirit Board, so it could still happen. It's not over until this Friday!

Top Bottom