• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Important notice: okay, I was bored for a while and started to think that if wheelie had a bone that made his wheel spin, then there was probably other kirby trophy models with correct bones too.

So I checked all the kirby trophy models for correct bones but they all had 1 or 2 bones.
EXCEPT sir kibble. he had every bone in the right place and with hours of work, have made him T-posed and ready to go over a character.

I will probably be posting pictures tomorrow.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
sorry for the double post

I'm so mad at how long it took me to fix his model that I won't be making him a character, I will however post a link and whoever wants to can.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
@Intrepid: Minion Trainer i dont understand it??

@Kangaroo Green: Sir Kibble has been done already by Kitty Corp also i made a new texture for Biospark and will be relasing it saturday because im going to be away from the computer untill then

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
To kangaroogreen: That's all right. Someone else might just want to do it.
To GeminiCrossFade: Gamma Ridley is the PSAer.
To InTrepidCognito: I wouldn't know how to use that in any way... unless you can possibly do Pix from Kirby 64, but that'd be totally random... and not very creative.
To Vmage: Take your time. The PSA has just been pre-made, I still need to test it.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
@Kangaroo Green: Sir Kibble has been done already by Kitty Corp also i made a new texture for Biospark and will be relasing it saturday because im going to be away from the computer untill then
Yes but it was a vertex hack of meta knight this one looked like this

also unfortunately he dosen't work over any characters without messing up so he needs to be fixed

also on the OP set me to have started animations, textures and anthing else for wheelie

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
To InTrepidCognito: And just how do you propose we do that? Have you played many Kirby games?
Kirby's Adventure for the NES was my favorite when I was little.

Anyways, how about D3 is standing in the background as PT, and since PT already has an animation for throwing the Pokeball, use D3's Side-B animation and get rid of the Pokeball and sparklies to make it look like he's throwing them into the stage.

I don't know if the current minions would work over the starters PT has, though. It's just an idea.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Why dont you do either waddle dee's eye or meta's sword for the icon of the minions
Also i might just ask my brother if he can post the biospark textures that i made

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
someone should make a character symbol for the minions to all have, for the character thing like how mario has a mushroom and kirby has a star. :)
Yeah I hope.

Waddle dee's should be the parasol,
Sir Kibble should be the cutter knife,
Bio Spark should be the ninja knife,
Wheelie should be a wheel I guess
and Waddle Doo's should be... a wand? (Waddle Doo uses it's eye though. The wand is used by Kirby)

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
OK... lemme see here... here's what I'm thinking. Any enemy that can be Kirby's helper should have a certain icon... any serving under Meta Knight should have the Meta-Knights sign... (M with sword in the middle...) any serving under Dedede should have the "peace" sign on Dedede's back... and any that could probably serve under the Squeaks (From Squeak Squad) should have Daroach's Triple Star paddle...

So let's get this straight:
Helpers: Most likely Kirby's star.
Meta-Knights: Meta-Knights insignia
Dedede's Minions: Dedede's sign
Squeaks: Daroach's paddle Tri-Star
Drawcia: Para-Drawcias
Dark Mind: an eye
Dark Nebula: eye within a star
Nightmare: ?
Dark Matter/0/02: Dark Matter
any others?

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Your Waddle Doo's causing silent freezes all over the place before a match can even start. Except Battlefield. That causes a freeze with ear-bleeding effects.

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
Yes but it was a vertex hack of meta knight this one looked like this

also unfortunately he dosen't work over any characters without messing up so he needs to be fixed

also on the OP set me to have started animations, textures and anthing else for wheelie
anyone else notice this? im pretty sure it's the trophy model...but last time i checked trophy models didn't T-Pose. also...is that an Eggman reference Mr. Get A Load Of This?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I don't know what the problems is... D: I tried it meself... and nothing happened... possibly because i forgot to get the whole thing >_>

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
is that an Eggman reference Mr. Get A Load Of This?
There's the slightest chance.
Eh, I don't know what the problems is... D: I tried it meself... and nothing happened... possibly because i forgot to get the whole thing >_>
Well hopefully you find a way to fix it up. Waddle Doo's a favorite of mine, would love to give him a short critique.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Amazing there is already an alpha out cant wait to try hey sorry i havent been much help lately i was away for the week and couldn't get on

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Even better check this out

Trident Knight

Biospark Regular Texture

My Biospark Texture(W.I.P)

Purple Biospark Single Shoot(W.I.P)

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Suggestion:

On the Ponytail, I recommend alot of re-vertexing be done. Here is my idea.

Take the model, place the vertices (If you can) back into their original positions in the Ponytail area. Then go to the back of the "scalp" area Then stretch out the vertices as much as you can to make a viable ponytail.

If that will not work. I propose this. Take ZSS's Ponytail, then use the bone adder (or something) then swap the Polygons onto it (if possible at all), then Vertex Hack the Ponytail.

Also, on Waddle Doo...Why not use the Combo Cannon's Beam for his Final Smash?

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Alpha download...
Your work looks to be going well. We've made animations but we've made only 19 motions.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
I have improved the ponytail,
i ll post pics soon

the moon look alot better for Tirdent Knight (the problem is the textures):

the moon, in fact, is his mask

Top Bottom