• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Scarfie should defiantly go over zelda and sheik , Im adding bones to Gordo now and porting him over kirby and the Bronto and the other one forgot the name would look good 2 i just wont do them

Edit: Now that i think about it they should go over ice climbers

EDIT: Im have trouble porting him
if you're gonna use scarfy you're gonna need the auto polygon deleter

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I was talking about Gordo but if anyone wants to do Scarfie i could try to get the auto polygon deleter and do it , I just thought zelda sheik because It could be good then bad or ice climbers for them both see what im sayin?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... this is turning out differently than i expected... I may have to turn this from just Helper to Hero to Kirby Enemies (Better Title suggestions plz)...

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hmm... this is turning out differently than i expected... I may have to turn this from just Helper to Hero to Kirby Enemies (Better Title suggestions plz)...
Hmm kirby enemies sounds good to me what about the rest of you or how about Project Kirby Enemies

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Now I have a feeling to call this something with Minions... (considering almost all of those enemies are ALWAYS treated badly by their masters... IF that's shown in any way at all other than being pitted against the hero, who happens to be a cannibalistic pink puffball that is always hungry... If you were one of those minions, what would you do? Keep the job?)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Now I have a feeling to call this something with Minions... (considering almost all of those enemies are ALWAYS treated badly by their masters... IF that's shown in any way at all other than being pitted against the hero, who happens to be a cannibalistic pink puffball that is always hungry... If you were one of those minions, what would you do? Keep the job?)
First of all i would probably be sword knight like the purple one on this picture http://kirby.neoseeker.com/w/i/kirby/thumb/b/be/KirbyEnemies3.png/300px-KirbyEnemies3.png, 2nd of all I would probably befriend kirby then take him to meta knight and reveal to him that I am meta's minion and you kno wut i think that, that would be a perfect machinima idea. Its a machinima series about the minions of meta knight and king dedede

EDIT: Probably name it "Minions" or "Guards" or something

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Sorry again for the double post but The reason we decided to change the name is because biospark is not really a healper and some of the ideas we have are most of the minions of dedede and metaknight

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
HOLY CRAP!!! ha....uh....gahhh...HOW did you make this? this is going RIGHT on my signature

:mad: angry edit: Hey! I just looked at the OP and why does it say i'm just a contributor, I was planning on being a full time member
Actually me as well , Serrix mind changing that up

Edit kangaroo how did you get it so it goes to the thread page when you click it?

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

Last edited by a moderator:

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Actually me as well , Serrix mind changing that up

Edit kangaroo how did you get it so it goes to the thread page when you click it?
HOLY CRAP!!! ha....uh....gahhh...HOW did you make this? this is going RIGHT on my signature

:mad: angry edit: Hey! I just looked at the OP and why does it say i'm just a contributor, I was planning on being a full time member
Photoshop. :p

@ Gemini:
Code:
[url]http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268216][img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9388/revengeo.png[/img][/url]
Quote my post, and copy and paste what's inside the code.
To GeminiCrossFade: ur already in there.
To kangaroogreen: ok, I'll post, if you do a little more (making the model work fully, animations, psa, etc.)
To Vishkugeta: thank you for the banner. :D

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
*sigh* if someone could vertex hack snowman kirby i could ask around of a psa for him

BIOSPARK HAS APPEARED

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhmoc3ydymn

Made by new member GameWatching
Finally someone does this, and it looks awesome btw.

also I was wondering if anyone wanted to do kracko, because I have the model for him.
he could be a boss or character, it really dosen't matter :p

VERY VERY VVEERRY IMPORTANT EDIT: I just noticed that the wheelie model has a bone that when it's rotated it turns the wheel YESSSS!

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Finally someone does this, and it looks awesome btw.

also I was wondering if anyone wanted to do kracko, because I have the model for him.
he could be a boss or character, it really dosen't matter :p

VERY VERY VVEERRY IMPORTANT EDIT: I just noticed that the wheelie model has a bone that when it's rotated it turns the wheel YESSSS!
That's great! Finally. A trophy into a character... possibly one of the first, if Tails actually wasn't one. (Or Amy) And, I'd prefer Kracko a boss. After all, think about it. Would you wanna face Kracko as a boss, or a normal character?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
That's great! Finally. A trophy into a character... possibly one of the first, if Tails actually wasn't one. (Or Amy) And, I'd prefer Kracko a boss. After all, think about it. Would you wanna face Kracko as a boss, or a normal character?
I also think he would be intresting as a boss and im already thinking his moveset

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
YES! I'm finally finished the wheelie model, so you can check that off in the OP and he is now able to have custom animations. Now, if someone would like to do me a huge favor and think up a moveset, I would owe them one. :laugh:

So I'm off to make alternate costumes and CSP's and all that.

P.S. : He can also be eaten by kirby and I plan on giving kirby a backwards Ness hat.

oh yeah, and to GeminiCrossFade, if the biospark is over meta knight, that's a problem because isn't parasol waddle dee over him too?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
YES! I'm finally finished the wheelie model, so you can check that off in the OP and he is now able to have custom animations. Now, if someone would like to do me a huge favor and think up a moveset, I would owe them one. :laugh:

So I'm off to make alternate costumes and CSP's and all that.

P.S. : He can also be eaten by kirby and I plan on giving kirby a backwards Ness hat.

oh yeah, and to GeminiCrossFade, if the biospark is over meta knight, that's a problem because isn't parasol waddle dee over him too?
No hes over kirby and amazing ill ask serrix to change it once he gets back and ill think up a moveset for him infact i have some ideas

1st A Regular: Jumps in the air and lands on you
2nd and 3 A: Have the wheel moving over the face
Hold A: Have the wheel keep on moving ( Its sorta like a meta-knight's hold A inescapable)

All i got so far

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Could somebody post a different download link to bio spark. The current link loads but when you click on click here to start your download it goes to file not found.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Umm your link won't work either. I know its not my computer or mediafire because I was able to go download some stages like 10 minutes ago and I just tested to see if it was me or mediafire and I was able to download gardavoir.
Yea thats weird but it dont work for me either

EDIT: New Biospark Link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FC8SNLX0

Trident Knight has been started
Sword Knight is next
Then Ax Knight

Top Bottom