• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Im confused here what do you mean?
I wanted to show you our progress with a picture.And I also wanted to tell you our opinion.
Sorry for my bad English.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to show you our progress with a picture.And I also wanted to tell you our opinion.
Sorry for my bad English.
Sorry, I made a mistake.
I replaced kirby's model with metaknight's model
Because Jigglypuff has no articles, I didn't use it. Kirby has many articles ,so it was easy to use peach's parasol. We have already made parasol and succeeded to give him this.

I told your idea to member, and they accepted it . But I have some things I want you to promise.
"You allow us to work at him in Japanese only. Many characters was made by people in this forum, I started this project to make a character by only Japanese."
We should all totally make a machinima once enough characters are done of course i have no talent in that i just thought up of the idea also csp's would be awsome
I have a friend who is an expert on 3ds max and can easily make models
I have class with him tomorrow so i could ask him to help me out?
Heres some of his work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtT9AnsQk3w

All the models in this level are done by him If you like what you see pm me and ill se what i can do

EDIT: The person who made that video is not the creator
YOU DARE REPLACE METAKNIGHT!!! lol, just kidding. i do however will find it hard to use any project over metaknight unless its something like a ninja, swordsman, etc. i will try to use any project over metaknight that i like, but i will prolly stay with my future project, Project Biospark.

Perhaps Biospark could be added to the list of HtH characters? i have pm'd someone to see if the could vertex a biospark.
To Plasmakirby: Biospark is a Helper, so he will be added if a model is made. In fact, considering Biospark is one of my favs, we might do him much earlier than the others if a model is made. He might be worthy to replace Meta Knight?
To Bero: I see why you say Japanese, as you live in Japan... so yea. The Parasol is greatly appreciated, if member would contribute.
To GeminiCrossFade: CSPs will be made as well, hopefully. Yes, a machinma would be great, but would need permission. Also, your friend's help would be appreciated. Maybe he could do the Biospark? :3
This is working quite well... If Biospark is made, then he will probably be moved to right below Parasol Waddle Dee, if not below Waddle Doo... If a vertex model is made instead, we could do alternate costumes for it. I personally don't understand if it's possible to have different textures on custom models that take up the entire character... Sorry guys, no beta yet! We need another Modeler. Maybe GeminiCrossFade's friend could help?
Edit: To Bero: And what do you mean by "only in Japanese"? You mean only member can work on the Model/Parasol Waddle Dee part of the project? If so, that'll be all right. You'd get all the credit... But you/member would have to do all the parts, Modeling, PSAing, and Animating...

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
HtH Stage?

Ok... so if we are going to do thisi wonderful multi-character project, won't they need their own stage? I request to a great stage texturer, or, even better, a stage modeler, to do the Arena battles. (Like when you fight the Bandana Waddle Dee/Mid-Boss All-Stars 1/2) Not the one from The Arena or The True Arena, just the HtH one. (Unless The Arena one and the Helper To Hero one are the same...)

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Edit: To Bero: And what do you mean by "only in Japanese"? You mean only member can work on the Model/Parasol Waddle Dee part of the project? If so, that'll be all right. You'd get all the credit... But you/member would have to do all the parts, Modeling, PSAing, and Animating...
We started this as a completely new character making project. So we are going to do all the parts. Because we have members that are good at PSAing and Animating, I don't worry about it so much. But it may take time a little(some months?). If you are going to release soon, we may not be able to complete him...

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I will be sure to ask my friend about it in class , also I thought of a key thing that could bring this project 2 a new level.... Sounds . Reccently it has been said that people are able to take voices from games and put them into brawl. I figure if we give them there own voices then i think it could really make it shine. Heres a demonstration(beggining of the video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8uEpg2vCp8 and the way how to accomplish this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264305

EDIT: He said hes not to good at doing models that already exsist

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
We started this as a completely new character making project. So we are going to do all the parts. Because we have members that are good at PSAing and Animating, I don't worry about it so much. But it may take time a little(some months?). If you are going to release soon, we may not be able to complete him...
I will be sure to ask my friend about it in class , also I thought of a key thing that could bring this project 2 a new level.... Sounds . Reccently it has been said that people are able to take voices from games and put them into brawl. I figure if we give them there own voices then i think it could really make it shine. Heres a demonstration(beggining of the video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8uEpg2vCp8 and the way how to accomplish this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264305

EDIT: He said hes not to good at doing models that already exsist
To Bero: All right. That's ok. All New Character Projects take time. We aren't at a very fast pace right now... We just lost our modeler for Waddle Doo...
To GeminiCrossFade: Thanks for asking your friend. It's ok for the models that already exist, but currently, there's no Biospark Model anywhere. He really could do that. As for sounds, they would mainly be sound effects, due to basically everything in the Kirby universe not having true voices, not including the show. So, yea. Still, different sound effects would be great. We could add the sounds of when they get hurt, certain attack sounds, etc. If your Biospark model is finished before we finish the Waddle Doo one, we might take it straight to Biospark and put Waddle Doo second...You and your friend do know what a Biospark is, right? If not, look it up on Kirby Wiki. Please use the alternate color shown here: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100226044414/kirby/en/images/c/c6/BiosparkhelpertoheroKSSU.png[/[U][/U]IMG] (Note: This would be the colors. For a better view, plz go to the Biospark Article.)
Thank you all for your time.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I will be sure to print out a picture , usually if I give him a picture he can easily make the model so I will try again tuesday(the day i see him again) Also could tell me exactly which people are being worked on at the moment

EDIT: Also the parasol got me thinking if you add the parasol to kirby wont that effect all of the kirby textures .... If anything i think a great idea would be to replace 2 kirbys and 2 meta knights over the alloys that way we can have ENDLESS possiblities for these guys

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
I will be sure to print out a picture , usually if I give him a picture he can easily make the model so I will try again tuesday(the day i see him again) Also could tell me exactly which people are being worked on at the moment

EDIT: Also the parasol got me thinking if you add the parasol to kirby wont that effect all of the kirby textures .... If anything i think a great idea would be to replace 2 kirbys and 2 meta knights over the alloys that way we can have ENDLESS possiblities for these guys
That is a good idea... but... then they would need much more work to add the specials... And, the Parasol Waddle Dee is probably going to be done entirely by Bero and member (not sure who member is supposed to be... if it's private, i'll leave that...)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
That is a good idea... but... then they would need much more work to add the specials... And, the Parasol Waddle Dee is probably going to be done entirely by Bero and member (not sure who member is supposed to be... if it's private, i'll leave that...)
Actually the have a code now , I think its in the Fully New Character Archive, it gives alloys specials easily . Also i can port kirby and meta knight over to green and yellow alloy if you want

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Actually the have a code now , I think its in the Fully New Character Archive, it gives alloys specials easily . Also i can port kirby and meta knight over to green and yellow alloy if you want
Ok. But port it over blue and yellow plz. (I want that Green Alloy Nanagog in the Fully New Character Archive...)
I might do Vaati as well... (Don't need model!)

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Are there any way to give alloys article?
If it is possible, we'll immediately replace it with metaknight.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Are there any way to give alloys article?
If it is possible, we'll immediately replace it with metaknight.
Dunno what articles are but I do kno you can give them specials and such like kirbys b moves can be on green alloy

EDIT: On this page you will find the way to give alloys specials and such

Its called And *drum role* here is Mr. Weegee's "code" to give Alloys Specials!

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
@ Pic above me ^

0.0 that is the work of a true genius... Oh wise piece of toast you must help us make this dream come true

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Sir Kibble NEEDS to be done. That guy just reeks of awesomeness. I'd love to pitch a hand to anyone willing to try to do him...

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
@ Starwaffle if you could get snowman kirby into brawl id personally make him my avatar ^^ and I dinit kno Dee and Doo were done

Bero

Smash Journeyman
How did you import waddle dee? I heard that he can't work because he has few bones...
Anyway, I took some pictures of Parasol Waddle Dee.

We're going to make his animation next.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
How did you import waddle dee? I heard that he can't work because he has few bones...
Anyway, I took some pictures of Parasol Waddle Dee.

We're going to make his animation next.
Awsome the progress is going extremely well... I call playtester of snowkirby and waddle doo

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
i knew that was coming. he doesn't rly have bones to edit. just by tilting his body, he could have animations made

also, i'm having someone work on a biospark vertex hack, so he can be added in here
awesome! biospark would be the best with kirby because of his up throw.

and for wheelie bike you can scale bones too, so ,yeah.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
awesome! biospark would be the best with kirby because of his up throw.

and for wheelie bike you can scale bones too, so ,yeah.
i knew that was coming. he doesn't rly have bones to edit. just by tilting his body, he could have animations made

also, i'm having someone work on a biospark vertex hack, so he can be added in here
that's an awesome sir kibble, :)
and by the way I was wondering, is his name "Wheelie" or "Wheelie Bike" I feel so ashamed for asking this :urg:

Neither it's his trophy model
To Kangaroogreen: It's Weelie, but in Air Ride, it's called a Wheelie Bike.
To Plasmakirby1: Thanks a lot. :) I'm wondering, how's he going to pick up items? 8.

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Progress report

We started making Waddle Dee's animation(finished only Wait1 though).
And fixed all glitch (walk,grab,warp,etc...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrV5GBdgw-o&feature=player_embedded

EDIT:
-Parasol Waddle Dee
  • Model
    We made his model but we think there are some points to fix.
  • Animations(Started)
    We started making it yesterday.
  • PSA
  • Texture
    There are five colors for him. Red,Orange,Purple,Green,Monochrome
  • Anything Else
    Finished fixing glitches

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
We started making Waddle Dee's animation(finished only Wait1 though).
And fixed all glitch (walk,grab,warp,etc...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrV5GBdgw-o&feature=player_embedded

EDIT:
-Parasol Waddle Dee
  • Model
    We made his model but we think there are some points to fix.
  • Animations(Started)
    We started making it yesterday.
  • PSA
  • Texture
    There are five colors for him. Red,Orange,Purple,Green,Monochrome
  • Anything Else
    Finished fixing glitches
Is there somewhere i can get that CSS also I kno this isn't kirby related but i had to post

Made by Kitty Korp

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey im thinking of making Gordo but i dont kno where to find the model can any one help me

Sorry for double post moderaters plz excuse this

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Scarfie should defiantly go over zelda and sheik , Im adding bones to Gordo now and porting him over kirby and the Bronto and the other one forgot the name would look good 2 i just wont do them

Edit: Now that i think about it they should go over ice climbers

EDIT: Im have trouble porting him

Top Bottom