• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah so every townie who ever had a case made against them always calmly disproved it point by point.

Dear gorf.
You're not getting it.

He could freak out too, or call me stupid, or whatever. But he just discredited the case by blatantly downplaying its contents.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well maybe that was because your case was full of ****, I don't know.

At any rate, I don't care. The one thing I particularly wanted to talk about, your read on Orbo, you seem to be ignoring, so **** this, let's end the Day.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well maybe that was because your case was full of ****, I don't know.

At any rate, I don't care. The one thing I particularly wanted to talk about, your read on Orbo, you seem to be ignoring, so **** this, let's end the Day.
Was it?

A bad case and ignoring your questions and you're not pushing me? I don't even know what your stances are anymore but your apathy is ****.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Leaning towards gheb but why are you giving your vote to my choice?
Two votes does not a lynch make, and I don't want to be pushing in a different direction to you when we could just be lynching people. I could try and get Vinyl to accompany me, but I imagine that would be like talking to a brick wall.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kary that's not gonna fly. You're heavily implying you don't want to lynch Gheb, but you refuse to even share who you want to lynch, never mind try to make it happen. Is there a reason for this besides "I just don't give a **** about this game?"

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kanty it should be painfully obvious that I am trying to get something out of Orbo.

Now not only is it interesting that he's fine with lynching Gheb here even though he could have done that a couple days ago, it's also interesting that you're hopping off Gheb just as he's in line to be lynched.

The idea that something I'm doing is 'not going to fly' is frankly ****ing laughable when you still haven't answered my #223. Your read on Orbo, in this game. How h

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm null on Orbo, and to be honest my case on Gheb isn't enough that I want to lynch him. I really wanted you and Orbo to weigh in on it and see where I stand between the two of you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To be fair, I don't think anything about what you're doing is painfully obvious, and I saw apathy that suggested you might have actually hammered Gheb. If that was all a ploy to read Orbo, good on you. You called two things interesting. What bearing do they have on mine and Orbo's alignments?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm null on Orbo, and to be honest my case on Gheb isn't enough that I want to lynch him. I really wanted you and Orbo to weigh in on it and see where I stand between the two of you.
To be fair, I don't think anything about what you're doing is painfully obvious, and I saw apathy that suggested you might have actually hammered Gheb. If that was all a ploy to read Orbo, good on you. You called two things interesting. What bearing do they have on mine and Orbo's alignments?
You're really difficult to read when you keep pushing things you don't believe in.

I don't think your case on Gheb is very good, and i don't particularly think that he's scum. I don't know what Orbo sees in it (#215).

Right now I feel like Orbo is just chipping in here and there and not really offering an opinion. I'm not super confident in you being town, (see 1st line this post), but I can see you as town more easily than Orbo. Leaving who we lynch toDay up to Orbo seemed like a good way to get a stance out of him; I've been putting off pushing him because it seemed like you/Gheb had locked horns and weren't going to give up, which would make it difficult to get Orbo toDay.

Vinyl is still a bit of a crapshoot, but I think he's town. If we can't get Orbo toDay, then I don't really mind which way we lynch (hence some apathy) because I'll sort it out tomorrow; just finding out who was still alive would clear up my reads a lot.

If you want me to elaborate on my Orbo read then let me know, but I really feel he's been backseating, with all his posts/questions kinda being there without adding anything.

To answer your question, I think you dropping off Gheb makes it less likely that you're scum. If you're scum you can probably take that lynch and then try and hang it on one of me/Orbo tomorrow. I think Orbo signing up for Gheb with 'deadline approaching' is completely in line with my read on him; scummy, not really getting involved.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yes I still think he's scum. Him downplaying my case to discredit it when it holds more water than anything he's said in this game rather than calmly trying to prove it wrong point by point is scummy.

1.) OMGUS at its finest. "My case is better than yours, u scum!!!11"
2.) What's there to disprove? You say my case is wrong and vote me for it [yes, that's what you do, don't act like case isn't 75% fluff] but I'm the one who has to disprove it? You've yet to disprove mine
3.) It's hard to not discredit a case that already discredits itself by way of being plain awful.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hmmm, Kary makes a decent point about Orbo. But it's also Kantrip who's being odd in this situation. If he thinks his own case on me isn't good enough for a lynch then why does he read Orbo as null? After all, Orbo did nothing but follow Kantrip's case. And yet Kary's play is "not going to fly"? Are you sure you have your priority straight here, Kantrip? Pretty sure Orbo is the one who deserves a call-out here.

Request Vinyl prod

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've been purposely sitting back more after raz told me to slow it down after FE

That's dumb though. Find the pace you are comfortable with and play it like that. If you think I'm scum go ahead and tell us why. You're not doing yourself any favors right now.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Votecount:

[1] Gheb_01 - Orbo
[1] Potassium - Gheb
[1] Orboknown - Kary

[0] Kary
[0] Vinyl.

Not voting - Potassium, Vinyl

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

The Deadline is set for the last minute of Thursday, November 21st (EST).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh, I missed the post where he said he's sick.

Alright then, we still do have some time left. I think either Kantrip or Orbo need to die toDay.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're really difficult to read when you keep pushing things you don't believe in.
I'll keep that in mind for when I roll scum, thanks :p

I don't think your case on Gheb is very good, and i don't particularly think that he's scum. I don't know what Orbo sees in it (#215).
That's fair. I think it had merit but I also see it being me getting mad at things that aren't scumtells because Gheb's saltiness is contagious.

Right now I feel like Orbo is just chipping in here and there and not really offering an opinion. I'm not super confident in you being town, (see 1st line this post), but I can see you as town more easily than Orbo. Leaving who we lynch toDay up to Orbo seemed like a good way to get a stance out of him; I've been putting off pushing him because it seemed like you/Gheb had locked horns and weren't going to give up, which would make it difficult to get Orbo toDay.
I think it's always better to share a stance. We only have one mislynch to work with in this game. There's no excuse for remaining silent knowing we don't have the lynches to waste on letting your scum suspect choose them.

Vinyl is still a bit of a crapshoot, but I think he's town. If we can't get Orbo toDay, then I don't really mind which way we lynch (hence some apathy) because I'll sort it out tomorrow; just finding out who was still alive would clear up my reads a lot.

If you want me to elaborate on my Orbo read then let me know, but I really feel he's been backseating, with all his posts/questions kinda being there without adding anything.

To answer your question, I think you dropping off Gheb makes it less likely that you're scum. If you're scum you can probably take that lynch and then try and hang it on one of me/Orbo tomorrow. I think Orbo signing up for Gheb with 'deadline approaching' is completely in line with my read on him; scummy, not really getting involved.
I see what you're saying with Orbo and I wouldn't mind lynching him.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
huh. I guess not. But I already gauged your reaction earlier when we talked about the process.

I guess I ought to read through check i didn't miss anything else.
what was the result you guaged?
It's interesting that the one with the weirdest claim is the one who brought up mass-claiming.

Gheb do you think that's townie of him?
What did you think of it?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I did say it wasn't enough to lynch you over.
That was supposed to be the start of a reread but then munchkins came home

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Apparently I'm the only one who actually wants to win this game? Can we please get to business and agree on whom to lynch?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Gheb wont lynch himself. I doubt he would lynch kary.he would presumably lynch me.
I will lynch one of kary or gheb.
Kantrip iunno gheb and me?
Vinyl idk
Karyidk

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think Kantrip wants to lynch you? He might compromise but I had the impression that you're one of his town reads.

And I still don't see why you'd lynch me [or Kary for that matter]. Kantrip's case is enough to persuade you? You should quit being so lazy and actually read through what he and I have posted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom