• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb and kary what do you read of our interaction?

Stupid, pathetic, embarrasing, pretentious and ******** are words that pop up in my mind when I look at what you call "your interaction". More so because of Kantrip though.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
One more thing. I want to know why Gheb asked me about mini-DK when he thought looking at the flavour was a waste of time.

I never explicitly said that looking at the flavor was a waste of time. There might be some post of mine that implies as much but I'm sure I've posted it after asking about flavor stuff.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I never explicitly said that looking at the flavor was a waste of time. There might be some post of mine that implies as much but I'm sure I've posted it after asking about flavor stuff.

You said this beforehand:

Did you learn anything from the names or can we like actually play this game now?
That to me suggests you don't think it's worth talking about, so why then ask me about mini-DK?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That was more like a jaded remark about how I felt the way you "deduced" your read on me based on flavor was worthless and that regular scumhunting would be the more sensible option compared to your approach. I didn't mean it to come across in a manner that implies the flavor aspect to be completely useless.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
That was more like a jaded remark about how I felt the way you "deduced" your read on me based on flavor was worthless and that regular scumhunting would be the more sensible option compared to your approach. I didn't mean it to come across in a manner that implies the flavor aspect to be completely useless.

fair enough

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Kay.

Orbo is persistent for wanting info and looks aggressive. It is likely that he'll tunnel.
Kantrip's pretty loose right now, mini mafia's probably his excuse. His stance on me is something I like other people to say, but is it really safe to assume? *suspicious laughter*

Kantrip is confident, and that's a townie read. But if he brings too much confidence on the table, that may change.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Kay.

Orbo is persistent for wanting info and looks aggressive. It is likely that he'll tunnel.
Kantrip's pretty loose right now, mini mafia's probably his excuse. His stance on me is something I like other people to say, but is it really safe to assume? *suspicious laughter*

Kantrip is confident, and that's a townie read. But if he brings too much confidence on the table, that may change.
what about kary?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, it ain't an alignment.

I should probably have said that it's like kary's playing leader.
No one really knows that for sure.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Not sure as of yet. I need to see more of gheb but vinyl is never a bad lynch per se in a small game like this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Vinyl, you were asked that question. "Leader" is not an acceptable answer. Look at Kary again and go off how you feel

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I trust kary and gheb to not just mchammer me so sure vote me.
Cool beans kantrip for following through for me doe

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's often a scum-tell, but usually on people who really want to lynch someone pretty bad. You look pretty perfect for that, but I never said you were tunneling. I said it is likely that you'll tunnel. That fact that you mentioned it makes me think you're someone wanting answers just a little too much.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Scum tell on kary? Why?

Kary gives me no convincement her being townie. How she wanted to go for everyone to claim is beyond unhelpful, it's not leading anywhere.
I need something to prove me wrong here, and I don't see it. I played along with what he wanted us to do.

Now, I'm having a few leads here. You can go ahead and ask what they are yourself, potassium.

But wanting answers is something town wants,the goon already knows the answers in th

Answers aren't everything and you should know that. Out of all those questions you asked the past pages, you could've already gotten some reads and post it here. I might have skipped them if you did make some.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Vinyl is town. He was too aloof and carefree with his hammering bit. Also holy hell that is the best post i have ever seen vinyl write
Kantrip is nulltown. His back and forth with me once he was actually serious gave me this vibe
Kary is null scum. Tad bit offed by him claiming a character that doesnt exist to our knowledge in the game but its not enough to lynch over
Gheb null

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And with that, you just received an award.

unvote

Followed by a slight FoS, but you're good right now.
Potassium should probably ask for the lead I'm sort of having right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom