• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
For me it was more just because Kary was the one who had generated just about all our content and I wanted to know if Gheb disliked the content or if the vote was for another purpose.

Vote: Orbo

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Did you learn anything from the names or can we like actually play this game now?

:059:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I will explain everything.

Gheb voted curry so kary can have a reaction, along with other people who are curious as to why gheb voted to lynch and undeniably delicious meal.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kantrip, what kind of response were you hoping to gain by asking about my vote?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I also think that golden mini mario is probably the most suspicious out of the claims. Gonna do some more research but ye.

Don't see how that's the case.

What do you think about the mini-DK claim?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, what kind of response were you hoping to gain by asking about my vote?

Nothing substantial, but I was curious about your vote (I assumed it was on Kary) because I wasn't sure if it had a reason and, if so, what that was.

Everyone else can see how obvious orboscum is right?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
kary flavor impact considering mini mario is the sample pm?
and xast killed him off in the opening flavor of the game?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The wikipedia article of the game mentions a mini-peach, a mini-toad and a mini-DK but no mini-luigi. Is there even such a characteer in the game?

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's interesting that the one with the weirdest claim is the one who brought up mass-claiming.

Gheb do you think that's townie of him?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
that reminds me.

@moderator: can we please have super quick night phases please?

If whoever's scum can send in their kill over twilight that would be amazing. I don't really want to wait 2 days for a mini.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's interesting that the one with the weirdest claim is the one who brought up mass-claiming.

Gheb do you think that's townie of him?

I need to think about it. Most people would say it's null but I could actually see it as a townie move.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
it's a by product of using a poisoned mushroom as i understand it and can thus be used in any game with such an item. I'm not sure if it applies in MvDK2

Kantrip

Kantplay
it's a by product of using a poisoned mushroom as i understand it and can thus be used in any game with such an item. I'm not sure if it applies in MvDK2
No the whole mini thing in this spin-off series is not related to poison mushrooms. They're more like clockwork toys.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
kary flavor impact considering mini mario is the sample pm?
and xast killed him off in the opening flavor of the game?
well, common sense dictates that you can't have a golden mario if mario is already dead, no? How many marios do you want to have in a game?

Also Kary, why is my claim supposedly suspicious?
see above.

although, I only thought it was the most suspicious out of the claims, not suspicious in general.

also I just wanted to see your reaction.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
well, common sense dictates that you can't have a golden mario if mario is already dead, no? How many marios do you want to have in a game?

As far as I can tell from the wiki article, golden mini-mario is an item.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So one has claimed a character that doesn't exist in the game, one has claimed the main antagonist of the game and one has claimed to be a collectable item from the game.

Three of the five claims that would probably be considered odd in a "regular" mafia game. I don't think we've really learned anything from the flavor claims? At least I don't see any leads worth pursuing right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So one has claimed a character that doesn't exist in the game, one has claimed the main antagonist of the game and one has claimed to be a collectable item from the game.

Three of the five claims that would probably be considered odd in a "regular" mafia game. I don't think we've really learned anything from the flavor claims? At least I don't see any leads worth pursuing right now.

Donkey Kong is the main antagonist. Mini DK is one of the minis.
Golden Mini Mario is just a mini mario that is golden. No more an item than the rest of the minis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom