• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@ I forgot how a part of the vote system in epic mafia works:

Player1: Player2
Player2: Player4
Player3: Player1
Player4: Player2

The vote list is now locked because:

Player 2 received the most votes! Lynch reaches, day ends, night starts.
The vote list doesn't lock if there are ties. I feel crappy for interfering like this.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Gheb

You pulled that "I explained everything already" line pretty much word for word in Koopa vs Kefka as scum, and I see no real reason why Gorf and Kary are your strong town reads of all people. If I'm wrong on Orbo so be it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ I forgot how a part of the vote system in epic mafia works:

The vote list is now locked because:

Player 2 received the most votes! Lynch reaches, day ends, night starts.
The vote list doesn't lock if there are ties. I feel crappy for interfering like this.
So are we done or something?

What was the vote at?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
"proving others wrong rather than finding scum" is clearly a snide comment on how my read on you doesn't actually fall into the realm of scumhunting in your book. Why else would you say that?

Not that your argument is solid to begin with but that's for the rest of the townies of to figure out.

:059:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm goung to save my time and read my book instead of arguing with a brick wall while i wait for vinyl to say whats happening

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
"I've failed to actually point out what's scummy about him. I'll sit back and bank on town's stupidity from now on [fool proof tactic] before they realize what's actually going on."

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@Orbo: Yes. Here's the latest.

Orboknown: Gheb_01
Gheb_01: Orboknown
Gorf: Kary
Kary: Gheb_01
The Real Gamer: JDietz43
JDietz43: Gheb_01
Sworddancer.: Kary

Right now, this vote count would be locked with the lynch reached because of gheb being voted the most, but since I'm ******** today, I'm leaving you guys an option.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
GBizzle my man, I totally think Kary's scum!

Everybody getting on Gheb's case for continuing the Gorf deserves to be lynched thing and the not explaining his town reads thing should totally halt. If it helps, trust me when I say that those are some of the nullest tells in the book man! He's called me town in enough posts to ensure that the whole lynching Gorf thing is either a joke (which I find radically HIGHLARIOUS!) or some form of a posting restriction. So don't look into it bros. Who cares that he doesn't explain his town reads? Ask all you want, sure, but if he tells you that he doesn't care to explain it, it's because he thinks there's no reason to explain it. At least he's telling you guys that he won't explain it rather than ignoring it completely. He's got more information out there than that, so stop just scratching at the surface of his posts and look at the content provided man! It's actually more groovy than what I can say for most of the content flowing in this game so far!

That being said, my read on him is null at the moment, but that's not a bad thing man! I've already decided my lynch pool toDay, and if you guys have lynch pools decided, at least have good reason for it man! Geez, the vibe's growing weaker and weaker man :(

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
That being said, Gheb and Sword, would you guys be down to go to the Dietz wagon with me? Gheb it's obvious you won't go to Kary and Sword, if I remember he's one of your scum picks. With TRG being on his wagon, us four will make that four people on him solidifying a pretty groovy lynch, am I right?!

Vote: JDietz

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That being said, Gheb and Sword, would you guys be down to go to the Dietz wagon with me? Gheb it's obvious you won't go to Kary and Sword, if I remember he's one of your scum picks. With TRG being on his wagon, us four will make that four people on him solidifying a pretty groovy lynch, am I right?!

I'm a bit sceptical @lynching Dietz right now. I wanna hear from Sword and see if his lynch is an option. Dietz would feel more like a compromise I'm not that comfortable with atm.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Every lynch is always viable, especially with the way Vinyl is going about it.

Why is nobody considering a Sworddancer lynch?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I still prefer Gheb here. I also don't want to switch just before the deadline. Cop Ditzy on a townflip, Gorf on a scumflip, Doc on TRG either way. Sound good?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Personally I'd rather lynch Dietz while having the Cop investigate Gheb. Yesterday I would have wanted Kary investigated instead but I haven't been liking Gheb's play this past page or so.

Based on my play Day 1 as well as everyone's opinions towards me I have a strong suspicion that I'm the most likely to be Night Killed... Do what you wish with this opinion, Doc.

+1

Why is nobody considering a Sworddancer lynch?

Convince me why Swords is the better play as opposed to Jdietz. I'm not sure if you've agreed with a single read me/Orbo/Swords have had.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So how am I scummy again? ... Oh wait, I'm not.

Swords beat me to it but your reads have been odd and I don't think you've been on the same page with anyone I think is town throughout this game.

But your opinion on Orbo/Swords will have a lot more merit if you're cleared by the Cop as opposed to lynched.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
No, he came in here yesterday to post about biting buttons in half and said nothing about the game. That's weird to me.
Easy push glarore.

I'm not going to defend my scumhunting tactics from someone who's never played with me before. If you don't understand why you can get reads from other people's claimed reads and opinions I don't know what to tell you.

Gorf when you get here can you explain why you're on Kary again? This feels really hollow to me:

I don't get why you're not ok with Kary wanting clarification from Gheb about something you yourself are asking him to stop, it seems like a weird reason to wagon someone.
Sloppy. There's an obvious disconnect between what Gorf was telling Gheb and Kary's line of questioning. It's obvious that both Gheb and Gorf weren't being serious about it. Kary was though, so for Gorf to question Kary because Kary was seriously trying to push Gheb off the fact that "he was trying to policy lynch Gorf" (which, hint, he really wasn't) was totally legit.

This is an extremely surface level examination of intent. You failed to pick up on an Gorf's obvious intent wrt his posts towards Gheb and you're accusing him of hypocrisy because of it. Don't like.

I will however clarify this dude:

Like, the fact of the matter is that there are, like, so many things that are better to be focusing on than what was and now is not Ghebs insistence that I die. Correct me if you feel the need to Gheb, but that came across as Gheb looking for reactions to saying that he wants to policy me right at the start of the game, bait that Kary took. I never wanted Gheb to stop man, I just don't want people killing my vibe! I must live on :)!
Ehh?

I really wouldn't call that bait.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Why dietz over gheb?
1) I'm not thoroughly convinced Gheb's opinions are totally whack (albiet unpopular), and is one of the main reasons I'm giving him another chance to explain his reasoning behind wanting to vote Swords
2) Assuming both Jdietz and Gheb are town Gheb would be more useful to town with his unique reads IMO
3) I still think Jdietz is more scummy, overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom