• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't get this. If your easy lynch is the scum , the scum would make a mistake by keeping himself alive? And if the scum is not your easy lynch the scum should kill him since keeping the easy target alive would be a mistake? I don't think that your statement is scummy, since it's probably strange just because I didn't understand it. Could you please explain?
What the **** is this lol

Reader

Smash Apprentice
What the **** is this lol
Most likely some kind of a misunderstanding from my part. That's why I'd like to have an explanation. Maybe I just misunderstood some term or didn't understand the sentence ( English is not my first language and you all have probably guessed it).

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
mkay, so first off let me say that this is exactly the type of play that i was talking about in my big post. the play at hand is (an attempt to be) looked at in every fathomable angle with the motive to show yourself as, well, considering all angles. here, it came out as a mess...

reader, i didn't think it needed explaining, but i don't think i am the last scummy, therefore implying that a townie is, at the moment, the easy lynch (myself). i never tried saying the scum SHOULD try and kill me. i said that scum will make a mistake keeping me alive so that they can give themselves the easiest lynch target to cling to, but in reality, i am going to catch em and lynch em. it's a light hearted insert that i don't understand you getting so fixated on.

#HBC | Gorf

Most likely some kind of a misunderstanding from my part. That's why I'd like to have an explanation. Maybe I just misunderstood some term or didn't understand the sentence ( English is not my first language and you all have probably guessed it).
wow really? i actually wouldn't have guessed, you english pretty well bro, and retract the part where i said it was weird that you'd fixate yourself on that little part.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for explaining.

Reads of Day 2

Gorf: Gorf started giving us reads. This made him look less suspicious in my books.

JeXs: JeXs seemed to be very sure that Potato is scum. I don't like the fact that he mainly concentrated on one player, but he still doesn't look all that scummy.

J: J continues his scumhunt. J doesn't do anything outright scummy; he's far too cunning for that. If he's scum he has played very well.

Day 2 didn't change my opinions drastically; I still think that Gorf is the scummiest since I have stronger town reads of others. However, I don't really think that anyone is 100% town. Order from least scummy to scummy would go: JeXs ≥ J > Gorf, so only a very slight change.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Reader, do you know my playstyle from something or somewhere? You keep referring to me in a different sense than that of other players in the game.

I get the impression that Reader you change your reads based on whatever anyone else feels like: aka you are sheepy.

Gorf I want to lynch but don't. I keep having him at arm's distance and need to finalize my opinion before the day-phase ends.

Unvote

I'd like the hammer if that's alright.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
You can take the hammer for all i care.
Vote: No Lynch

I don't usually change my reads based on what others say. For example, when JeXs made his 180 I didn't change my opinion on him even when other started to suspect him. During the first day I said that I believe that scum lies within Gorf-Dietz-J. The only time general opinion actually effected my reads was during the second day when I replaced you with potato in my scum prediction. After all, you had started actively scumhunting, started the Dietz wagon and gained trust of most of the other players while most of the others agreed that Kantrip was the scummiest player alive.

I don't think that I know your playstyle. I just find it harder to read than the others.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
VOTECOUNT:
Gorf [0] -
J [0] -
Reader [0] -
JeXs [0] -

No Lynch: J, Gorf, Reader

Not Voting:
JeXs

Nobody was lynched.

Night 3 Begins! Send in your actions by Sunday, 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | Gorf

^joined yesterday

lol

/in next game if it has room (also I expect wanted's slot to be available since he seems to be inactive

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
^joined yesterday

lol
What's so funny? We all have got to start somewhere.

I'd like the participants of the upcoming mini (and any game I join, really) to know that a single post a day's generally the most I will be able to contribute. A warning seemed in order after thumbing through the recent games; there is a fast-paced tempo 'round these parts.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

J, Rambo, Vanilla Townie, has died during the night
Deadline is 6/30/14 at 11:59 pm EST.

VOTECOUNT:
Gorf [0] -
Reader [0] -
JeXs [0] -

Not Voting:
JeXs, Gorf, Reader

Also as a mod note, I'll be V/La (Vacation/Limited access) until sunday

#HBC | Gorf

vote reader

if jex is scum i accept defeat. if reader is scum... newbs, welcome to lylo, the most stressful part of your week :cool:

#HBC | Gorf

well then it looks like we've entered lylo. reader, go ahead and vote me. one of us is scum since jex didn't hammer you.

jex, who do YOU think is scum?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm slightly leaning you, but not by too much. I want to hear what reader has to say though.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
So, it's between you and me, Gorf.

Vote: Gorf

I think that I already posted my reasonings yesterday. And since Gorf is only logical reason (in my point of view) this vote shouldn't really surprise anybody.

JeXs

Smash Champion
During the first day Gorf mainly helped newbies. As other pointed out, it was kinda suspicious. I didn't get any strong reads about him. However, we must keep in mind that Gorf was busy IRL during the first day.

At the moment JeXs > J > Gorf. I'll do the other days later.
This is the only thing you said about Gorfscum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Thanks for explaining.

Reads of Day 2

Gorf: Gorf started giving us reads. This made him look less suspicious in my books.

JeXs: JeXs seemed to be very sure that Potato is scum. I don't like the fact that he mainly concentrated on one player, but he still doesn't look all that scummy.

J: J continues his scumhunt. J doesn't do anything outright scummy; he's far too cunning for that. If he's scum he has played very well.

Day 2 didn't change my opinions drastically; I still think that Gorf is the scummiest since I have stronger town reads of others. However, I don't really think that anyone is 100% town. Order from least scummy to scummy would go: JeXs ≥ J > Gorf, so only a very slight change.
Gorf becomes less scummy here. :dizzy:

#HBC | Gorf

So, it's between you and me, Gorf.

Vote: Gorf

I think that I already posted my reasonings yesterday. And since Gorf is only logical reason (in my point of view) this vote shouldn't really surprise anybody.
the vote really shouldn't surprise anybody cuz were in cross vote mode but mkay

also my reasoning for reader was pretty much laid out yesterDay, for now there's not much else left to say from me but ill likely be getting another look here later on toDay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom