• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
JDietz43 has been lynched! He was Darth Vader, Ice Mafia Goon.

Night 1 begins! Deadline is 6/6/14, 11:59 PM

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't see why not honestly, unless the mod says something about it. Gheb is the game mod and he put em on the list so I assume it's a yes.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Zen has been killed! He was The Punisher, Vanilla Townie (Former Contract Hitman)
Day 2 Begins! Deadline is 6/14/14 at 11:59 PM EST

VOTECOUNT:

Gorf [0] -
J [0] -
Reader [0] -
JeXs [0] -

Kantrip [0] -

Not Voting:
Kantrip, J, Reader, Gorf, JeXs

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Is there still a new contract hitman? Since there's already one mafia gone it could be possible that there isn't one, but from the wording of former contract hitman, it seems that there might be.
Vote: Potassium

Kantrip

Kantplay
There should be one, as the rules of the game dictate that a new one replaces the old one, and there aren't any conditions that say that only happens when both mafia are alive.

Also whoever is the new hitman is clear. They may as well claim, especially if it's Gorf.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Agree that the new hitman should claim, gives us a confirmed town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'd love it if you could lay out why you're voting for me. Last I recall it was because I wasn't doing enough, is that still all it is?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Very pleased with nailing scumDitzy D1. Now it's time to find the Fire Mafia. The thing that sucks is this is our only ML before LyLo toMorrow, but that's why this is a mini I suppose.

I want to hear words from Gorf and Kanty. Those two should talk to each other, about each other.

Ditto for Jexy and Reader when talking about the above.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
First impressions on what should happen toDay.

There is a bit of me that just wants to HBC Gorf out of here mainly because he is the occam's razor solution to being Fire Mafia, but creating a LyLo of Kanty/Jexy/Reader if being wrong on him sounds questionable.

Still lean town on Jexy. Leanish on Kanty being town as well. Reader would be my null.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not for me or Zen who would have to read it with biting nails.

Zen said:
I like the conclusions he has been coming to, but he could easily be mafia looking for the other mafia.
This is my feelings on Kanty pretty well summed up. After re-reading the game, I feel I'm actually going to switch Kanty and Reader around in terms of reads. I cannot really see Reader being scum with the tonality of his posts and the genuineness he has had regarding his reads and that hammer he dd yesterDay. Jexy has also been very town this whole game.

Now it's time to figure out which of Gorf or Kanty is the fire mafia.

I would like a fight to the death to occur. *bangs gong*

Kantrip

Kantplay
Seriously?

Whoever it is is going to claim, and the last mafia knows that and they aren't about to be dumb and claim it. We have a mislynch so a mafia who fakeclaims hitman loses.

It's relevant because whoever is the hitman is going to die toNight, so if it's not you I don't see why you're worrying about a LyLo of me/JeXs/Reader

Why did you want me vs Gorf to happen when I was leaning town? Why not Reader vs Gorf? Reader was your second-in-line at the time, after all.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also I'll have limited access as I prepare for my flight and then fly over to Frankfurt. I'll check up and give some content when I'm settled at the train station with some wi-fi.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I was right, there is no "clear" or Hitman.

Dark Horse said:
Hitman: During the hitman phase, you will receive two names. These are the names of the two mafia factions' kills. You may select one to carry out, while not letting the other one happen. If you were to die, a random vanilla townie will become the contract hitman. If one mafia faction is eliminated, you become a standard vanilla townie.
This is the Hitman Role PM. Everyone was focusing on the pink and not the bolded. If we hadn't lynched Ditzy yesterDay and Zen died, yes we would have a new Hitman, but toDay with Zen's flip being "FORMER" hitman means that he lost his ability due to us killing off one of the factions.

So that's why I was not answering your question, you did not know/had forgotten this as the answer to your hunt for the clear.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So with that info present, Kanty, who is the Fire Mafia?

Everyone should give their top two suspects. I have given mine. Jexy needs to give his other one. Then the other two, Reader/Gorf need to get in here sometime *though the game just opened and we have a week so no real rush*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Opinion:

Whoever it is is going to claim, and the last mafia knows that and they aren't about to be dumb and claim it. We have a mislynch so a mafia who fakeclaims hitman loses.

It's relevant because whoever is the hitman is going to die toNight, so if it's not you I don't see why you're worrying about a LyLo of me/JeXs/Reader
These bolded lines look more like they are coming from the mindset of the final mafia member rather than that of town. Based on the wording and the way it looks like Kanty is looking for the next NK target>that of the actual kill plus combined on the fact that it looks like he has given thought to possibility of claiming Hitman toDay.

$0.02

Reader

Smash Apprentice
At the moment my two top suspects are Potassium and Gorf. I believe that JeXs is town, and J isn't as suspicious as Potassium. My opinion about Gorf hasn't changed, but I'm not going to vote him yet. We all have a real life (at least i hope so) and nobody should be punished for that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll admit I should have read the rules more closely. Lol.

I'd love to check this thread again and see some content from Gorf when I land in Frankfurt.

See ya guys round!

JeXs

Smash Champion
My top 2 are Kantrip and Gorf. With Kantrip being my strongest of course.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That sounds like a really fun LyLo actually.
This actually bugs me quite abit. If it was a LyLo of me, reader and kantrip, it would be the best possible situation from scum kantrip due to the fact that we are both newbies and that he is more experienced than us. He has a clear advantage in that situation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Tbh that's the best situation for scumGorf, scumKanty, or scumJ lol.

Not really a fair point.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's also fun to toss two newbies up in the air and play the cap shoot game. As scum that lylo would actually be quite boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom