• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you mislynch D2, gorf will be the second night kill and it will be up to Jex to find the last scum. (btw Potassium is a safe lynch choice D2).

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol wut. How do you know Gorf and I are town with 100% certainty? I might accept that you're hitman, but I can't accept you being so sure Gorf and I are town. I wanted the hitman role too. :c
I had a dream the other night that you were town, gorf was town, J was scum, I was contract hitman, and J made a reference to time travel. 2/5 of those things have come true so far. Never doubt the worm.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I had a dream the other night that you were town, gorf was town, J was scum, I was contract hitman, and J made a reference to time travel. 2/5 of those things have come true so far. Never doubt the worm.
I'm not going to win a game because of your dream! That's totally cheating! :mad:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ok, I'll go with this.
Vote: J
J, just vote yourself and get this over with, you're dead!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
There's no way either scum will ever win this haha.

I'm contract hitman. Gorf is town. Jex is town. J is scum.

Vote: J

After we lynch J, the second scum will have to kill me. D2 you simply find out which of Dietz, Potassium, and Reader is the second scum.
When we hydra'd were we contract hitman? I feel like it probably would have been beneficial for you to keep this under wraps lol but ayy at least I don't have to bother reading you.

@ JeXs JeXs this is zen. Generally he's nuts.

Contract hitman if you're out there it'd be way beneficial to CC #freescum

JeXs

Smash Champion
When we hydra'd were we contract hitman? I feel like it probably would have been beneficial for you to keep this under wraps lol but ayy at least I don't have to bother reading you.

@ JeXs JeXs this is zen. Generally he's nuts.

Yea, I know him as the crazy ****** from the games I've read.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh and I'm going to go ahead and be openly against you and not vote j off of your premonition.
J should still die though. He wanted to pressure me. :c
I think it's time for J to get in here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now this isn't true. Scum claiming Hitman D1 would be suicidal to them especially there is only one member per team. I mean, it's Zen too sooo yeah on that too.

Jexy, you said for me to get in here? But what would you like to talk to me about? Ask me questions. You could ask what I think about Zen and his claim, what I think about the wagon you and myself, or I can even talk about Gorf. What would you like?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Now this isn't true. Scum claiming Hitman D1 would be suicidal to them especially there is only one member per team. I mean, it's Zen too sooo yeah on that too.

Jexy, you said for me to get in here? But what would you like to talk to me about? Ask me questions. You could ask what I think about Zen and his claim, what I think about the wagon you and myself, or I can even talk about Gorf. What would you like?
You can try to defend yourself by calling out Zen's bull****.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Gorf is null. He's been giving advice which is nice and I do appreciate but hasn't been doing much other then that. Then again, there isn't much in the game yet.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
There's no way either scum will ever win this haha.

I'm contract hitman.
There are three options. 1. That Zack Fair is contract hitman 2. That Zack Fair is scum who claims to be contract hitman or 3. That Zack Fair is townie who claims to be contract hitman. The third option seems unlikely because the real hitman might also reveal himself, and when there are two persons, who claim to the real hitman it's obvious that either of them is lying. That would lead to a situation where one townie and one hitman would be suspected. Why would townie want this?

The second option is also unlikely, because it would be suicidal.

So that really means that Zack Fair is contract hitman, since all the other options would be harmful to him.

However, that doesn't mean that I believe that J is scum. I don't really think that a dream is good reason to vote for anybody.

Vote: JeXs

Your reasoning for your Vote makes me confused. First you doubt the "information" Zack gives to you. When Zack claims that the source of his "information" is a dream, you suddenly believe him? Why?

JeXs

Smash Champion
There are three options. 1. That Zack Fair is contract hitman 2. That Zack Fair is scum who claims to be contract hitman or 3. That Zack Fair is townie who claims to be contract hitman. The third option seems unlikely because the real hitman might also reveal himself, and when there are two persons, who claim to the real hitman it's obvious that either of them is lying. That would lead to a situation where one townie and one hitman would be suspected. Why would townie want this?

The second option is also unlikely, because it would be suicidal.

So that really means that Zack Fair is contract hitman, since all the other options would be harmful to him.

However, that doesn't mean that I believe that J is scum. I don't really think that a dream is good reason to vote for anybody.

Vote: JeXs

Your reasoning for your Vote makes me confused. First you doubt the "information" Zack gives to you. When Zack claims that the source of his "information" is a dream, you suddenly believe him? Why?
My reasoning is the exact same reason that J and potato voted me at the started. To form a wagon and pressure the person.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Ayyo Kantrip I feel you n all but like if you're thinking what I think you're thinking that actually points to em being town.

@ R Reader

How does JeXs' vote translate to a scummy action? Why would scum blatantly follow the wagon for its own sake? I like that you're being open in your interpretation but I feel like you're a tad misguided in how you formulated your read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom