• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Game | Werewolves win

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
**** Lynch him. Consider my vote to be on that smasher.
Also, ignore whatever I said before about J, if I said anything. I kept on thinking he was Ryker, probably cos of dp similarities.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
tbh, by some miracle, Zalak isn't sitting too well with me. He seems too desperate, wanting to get J and attack Gen. Like, even I haven't gone that far. It's weak, but it's raised doubts. Just an update.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
tbh, by some miracle, Zalak isn't sitting too well with me. He seems too desperate, wanting to get J and attack Gen. Like, even I haven't gone that far. It's weak, but it's raised doubts. Just an update.
I would really just like for J to give me some answers. I don't actually want to lynch J at all yet, but I will if this keeps up for the rest of the day.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
What was it? Maybe i'll have a look too.

YOLO 10 seconds. It's a stupid rule. spam spam sppam.
The possibility of a Slick + Generic team. I HAVE.. a couple notes on it but I didn't find anything super solid yet, so I didn't post about it.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I was thinking of saving it for a mega post, but since things are going so slowly, I might as well post what I got so far right now

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Aside from Radical's accusation, the #1 thing making me consider that Slick and Generic might be teamed is... I feel like Slick's read on Generic has been "yeah he might be scum" for the entire game.
Saving up those posts, huh? haha! ;)

Gen is a really tough read for me. I think Zalak brought up some really good points against him. I think Generic defended himself well. I have him as a slight scum read.

I know this will look bad on me if he flips scum, but I'd have a hard time voting for him. If it came down to it though, and there was only vote left needed, I would do it, because I'd rather lynch someone I have a scum lean on than either a town lean, or nobody.

And as far as Spak vs you - It was just a gut feeling.
We get it, jeez! No need to say it three time! ;)

Okay, I see some good points. Although I think a lot of us are guilty of either saying "I'm town" or "Who suspects me". In fact, the whole reason my name got brought up in the first place is because I asked Generic what he thought of me. It was really because he mentioned all the active players at the time except me, so I was wondering if he was afraid to say something about me, or if he would try to buddy buddy me. But that's what started the whole RR accusing me.

However, Generic didn't shift his vote to me when people started being suspicious of me, or gang up on me, which I think is a good sign. I'll be interested to see his defense.

I'll try to read through the forum again too to see if I can find any other suspects.
I dunno, I feel confident about RadRat, but honestly Generic is like 50% for me. I think his posts over the past 5 pages have been very town friendly. And they don't seem to be agreeing on much.

Honestly I think the reason they're getting defensive is mostly because they feel like they've already defended those claims, which I agree with.

You've come off mostly town friendly to me, but you keep harping on this one thing. Once more people start posting, I'd love to hear your thoughts on more current situations.
I see a lot of, yeah this is shady... BUT....

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I was really hoping I would get more out of Slick by posting my accusation on Generic, but I feel like his read remained 100% the same. He said he liked my points, but he didn't think it was decisive enough. On the other hand, J wrote my accusation off completely, which is why I want answers from him. If he's got something to say about Generic, I want to hear it, because right now, Generic is my #1 suspect.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Oh and this is me being INCREDIBLY nitpicky, but Slick's use of the word "honestly" in the third quote bothers me. I feel like people who are lying are prone to use words like "honestly" to subtly reinforce the idea that they can be trusted. It really doesn't mean much, but it was written in my notes, so I decided to post about it.

:069:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Yeah, and the mafia has a better chance of winning if they play well, and the Doctor saves one of them. But agreed the Dr should never reveal themselves, unless it is like the last round and it's the only way town can win. The only people who would want the Dr to be revealed are the werewolves.

And no, @RadicalRat I will gladly vote for Generic. Sure I may have agreed with him recently, but I think you'll see that I distrusted him for most of the game. To be honest, the reason I started agreeing with him is because of you. If you hadn't started being so destructive and voting poorly (in my opinion), generic would have stayed my number 2. But when both you and TSYK started talking about him, I was less sure of his guilt.

I think TSYK is on your team, and Generic is possibly WW.
This post seems kind of defensive to me, like he's already worried we think he's buddies with Generic or something.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
@ SlickWylde SlickWylde Sell your townieness to me. How have you been helpful?
oh and this felt like kind of a strange request to me. like, he's specifically asking for an excuse to town-read slick. If I wanted to investigate someone, I would probably just ask them questions.

I think that's all I have written down so far. These are basically like my unfiltered thoughts about Slick + Generic.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
and I MEAN LIKE, I would ask them specific questions about the game, and other players, not just "why are you town?" :239:

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
What makes it shady?
I answered this three or four posts down.
I'd actually like an answer to this from you. I don't think my reads are that different. What made you think so?
I'm too tired to remember what I mean rifht now. Regardless, I'm not/wasn't planning on making anything of it.

and I MEAN LIKE, I would ask them specific questions about the game, and other players, not just "why are you town?" :239:
You're not me. I asked a very open-ended question to observe the route Slick would take in answering.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mode Note:

Orboknown has replied to the request and will replace TSYK sometime soon.

:059:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
@ Zalak Zalak
You're being really pushy all of a sudden. And you're making me commit to something that I'm not comfortable with. I have Generic as a scum lean, I've said that already. But I've already stated my points and counter points. The biggest reason I'm not switching my vote is because I felt good about my TSYK vote. But I'd be willing to see either of them go. I'd rather lynch TSYK. But now that Orbo is playing that slot, I think his defense will increase significantly. I'm not going to change my mind about him yet, because having a new player doesn't change his earlier arguments.

I refuse to vote for someone out of being bullied.

You gave enough evidence to suspect Generic. I don't think you gave enough evidence to lynch him. I think I DID give enough evidence to lynch TSYK, which you seem to ignore every time.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
This really paints the TSYK slot as scum IMO. Before he quit, I had seen him viewing the thread multiple times, but not once did he reply, and my questions to him remained unanswered.

Before we were using TSYK's slot as sort of a "backup lynch" if we hadn't agreed on who to lynch by the end of the Day. Now, however, an experienced player has taken his role as scum. The situation is much more urgent.

My vote for the TSYK slot remains the same.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So anybody wanna gove me a quick run down of the shenanigrams this far? I skimmed and remember liking zalek before injumped in. I remember kary got nkd and the d1 kinda gimped himself into a lynch, anything else i should know ahead of time?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
So anybody wanna gove me a quick run down of the shenanigrams this far? I skimmed and remember liking zalek before injumped in. I remember kary got nkd and the d1 kinda gimped himself into a lynch, anything else i should know ahead of time?
Red Ryu won't post anything...

Orboknown

Smash Hero
This really paints the TSYK slot as scum IMO. Before he quit, I had seen him viewing the thread multiple times, but not once did he reply, and my questions to him remained unanswered.

Before we were using TSYK's slot as sort of a "backup lynch" if we hadn't agreed on who to lynch by the end of the Day. Now, however, an experienced player has taken his role as scum. The situation is much more urgent.

My vote for the TSYK slot remains the same.
Lotta people can skim but not have the ability or time to thinknover the posts and write an analysis of it.
I dislike you trying to rush this on my slot because "big bad experianced guy is playing omgeezus he honna make us forget why we sorta disliked the slot!"
Vote:greenreaper

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Lotta people can skim but not have the ability or time to thinknover the posts and write an analysis of it.
I dislike you trying to rush this on my slot because "big bad experianced guy is playing omgeezus he honna make us forget why we sorta disliked the slot!"
Vote:greenreaper
"Sorta disliked the slot"

Have you even read though TSYK's posts? The dude was super scummy, and that was before this happened.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
-TSYK, the person you replaced, has been considered either nooby or scum. As we were leaning more towards scum and had 4 out of 6 votes on him, he requested replacement without word on the thread.
-Zalak is pushing a GenericHandle + SlickWylde team. Except he's super excited about it.
-J is pushing a Spak + Zalak team, but is being vague about it.
-RadicalRat was voted because it seemed he was straw grasping, ended up being Town. Kary got night killed.
-Red Ryu hardly posts.
-yep
Trying to remember if there's something I forgot.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
"Sorta disliked the slot"

Have you even read though TSYK's posts? The dude was super scummy, and that was before this happened.
I told you
ive barely skimmed
also that doesn't change the fact you just tried to bury me post haste simply because I'm an experiancednplayed. Het outta here with that fear mongering
also ifbim legit at l2 someone should unvote

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
At least we can actually judge Orbo based on his content now, and not based on nooby defenses.

Unvote:

Top Bottom