• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind of a Murderer - Current Interview: Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
MOTHER****ING TAFFY AND BLUE SUEDE GOO.
No! I was 99% sure you'd be a Bad Mr Frosty Main, Verm.
"I'm baaad"

My brother mained Taffy, so that's the only reason I didn't pick him up.

Blue Seude Goo too good:
"Hey! Watch the hair, man!!"
"Oh, mama~"

I don't know what he says when he fires 4 notes in a row, though.
Verm?

<!> Sovereign, don't, DON'T play Clayfighter on Wii's Virtual Console SNES.
It is the Sega Genius Version. I truly is, which is horrible compared to the SNES Verison.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I can't say I was really inspired. I have no history of family going into any military service. Cut and dry: I simply wanted to get out of my house, and find a positive way to spend the rest of my life. The National Guard is it. On top of that, I get to travel.
The one who climbs to their comfort zone will never feel how vast the world actually is. They may have nothing to worry about but they will also not grow mentally.

The one who steps out of their comfort zone and get out in the cold world outside, will always know something that others don't. It's called life experience. By meeting different people and different places, you can grow mentally.

Maybe I interpreted too much into your comment. *Ahem...sorry.

Why do you play Ganondorf?

One day you wake up as Ganondorf. What will you do?

How would a genderswaped version of you be like?

Are you good in close combat?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
The one who climbs to their comfort zone will never feel how vast the world actually is. They may have nothing to worry about but they will also not grow mentally.

The one who steps out of their comfort zone and get out in the cold world outside, will always know something that others don't. It's called life experience. By meeting different people and different places, you can grow mentally.

Maybe I interpreted too much into your comment. *Ahem...sorry.

That interpretation isn't bad.

Why do you play Ganondorf?

I was chosen by him.
Originally it was his style. Back in Melee, he was a clone of Falcon, but stronger. I thoroughly like this, because Falcon used some pretty athletic and agile moves. You wouldn't expect that from a big guy like Ganondorf. Brawl almost made me quit Ganondorf. His run looks so ********. I'm sorry, but aesthetics can curve my attraction to characters in a video game.

One day you wake up as Ganondorf. What will you do?

Go find Sakurai, and kill him. That is all.

How would a genderswapped version of you be like?

Trick question. They wouldn't be any different than me, since gender-swapping is possible. Now, if you asked 'How would a female version of you be like?' that would be different.

Are you good in close combat?

I'm not a master of any particular martial art or anything, but I do know how to fight. Although I try to avoid conflict, I do enjoy fighting. It's one of those 'I know it to defend myself, not to prove myself' type of things.

Good questions so far. Keep'em comin'. You guys have like two more days.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Originally Posted by Sovereign
Trick question. They wouldn't be any different than me, since gender-swapping is possible. Now, if you asked 'How would a female version of you be like?' that would be different
Yes, that's what I actually meant. A female version of yours?

What has been the most satisfying thing in life for you, yet?

What goals do you want to accomplish?

In which game did Ganondorf make his best performence, in your opinion?

Exalted

Smash Lord
If you could replace any one of Ganon's moves with any move in the game, which move would you replace with what move?

(Lolgrammar)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yes, that's what I actually meant. A female version of yours?

I don't know, really. Far more attractive than myself, I'd assume/hope. She'd be taller than your average girl, and would **** sure be a gamer. Just take what you assess about me, and apply it to a black female.

What has been the most satisfying thing in life for you, yet?

Maturing to a point where I can make my own decisions, and being able to traverse in and out of the states, as I so choose to do.

What goals do you want to accomplish?

My one goal is to live for me. I refuse to be miserable or unhappy because of something stupid. I'm going to do things my way.

In which game did Ganondorf make his best performence, in your opinion?

Melee. I'm not going to lie. I never played through LoZ games. Ganondorf made a home in my heart when I played him in Melee.
I'm so pumped for this weekend.

EDIT:

Exalted: I've made this suggestion to the Project M developers, but no one there likes ideas. Basically, swap Ganon's Usmash with his Utilt. An uncharged Usmash will be a regular axe kick, like Falcon's and Samus's. Fully charged will give you the explosion on the end of the heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom