• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
By the end of the week we most likely will get the Diddy Kong or Cranky Kong update. I'm leaning towards Diddy.

So a new stage at this point seems reasonable.
If we're going to get a new stage, it will probably be a DK one (since no DK stages have yet to be officially confirmed/revealed). There's a strong chance of getting such a stage reveal during the Direct, but I can also see an announcement being made before, so as to hype up the upcoming DK material (Diddy +DK Newcomer).

Getting a stage unrelated to DK is a slim possibility, I'd say. Though I certainly wouldn't be opposed to such an announcement. ;)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow the Japanese posts get significantly less feedback. Probably because the Japanese Miiverse isn't filled with 5 year-olds and ridiculous character requests.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I want to believe we'll see a Final Smash soon. So I'll predict that with wishful thinking.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I "predict", (get it, I use quotations but I'm really not because I'm a leaker, probably, maybe not actually) that Little Mac will be cut tomorrow. Sorry Lil' Mac fans, but Sakurai felt like he was too obscure. On the bright side, his moveset was given to Ganondorf.

How do I know this? Simple. I snuck into Sakurai's house the other day to steal his old newspapers. I really had to use the bathroom though, and when I got there, I found Sakurai! He was sleeping on a giant cat bed. I scribbled on his face with permanent marker, and then he told me this info, maybe, I think. This will all be confirmed tomorrow with a PoTD of Mario sitting on Battlefield.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Random prediction: Veteran assist trophy reveal.

Safer prediction: Either a new/returning stage or just more info on an already revealed character (maybe Olimar).

Boring prediction: Lucario and Rosalina staring at Luigi's nose while Toon Link hides from Alfonzo on the Spirit Tracks stage.

Troll prediction: Something on Pyrosphere that looks vaguely purple or just a mention of the cracks on the wall.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I'm gonna predict...

...A shot of Luigi's nose in the Pyrosphere with Rosalina showing off a move while is Toon Link doing his Up B on Fox.

Yes.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I'm guessing either Marth or King DeDeDe will be in it, it will be the Kid Icarus stage for Wii U, and someone will be showing off an attack.

Taking some shots for no reason.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Aight, so he did his joke picture, I doubt he'll have two of those in a row, maybe tonight will be more informative.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
I hope he delves further into his existential crisis! :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The pic is going to be of DK doing his "i dunno" taunt while the caption discusses about wondering if something special is going to happen this week. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
One boring pic and Bowserlick is the only one on the hype train. Hahaha! I guess were back to lame pics. Ever since mid Nov. we've been getting pretty good picks. I guess its time for a chill pill

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Sakurai taking a late lunch today.

Must be hard into his thoughts, thinking of the best time to reveal Krystal.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Even though Newcomers are only going to be revealed in a Nintendo Direct...
Twice has newcomers been revealed in a Direct, and at one time, that was a E3 Direct. ^^ I do expect they will all/most be shown in Directs, but please, don't talk as if that is confirmed. Since, it's not.

Not sure what I expdect for Today's pic, but Monday's are usually not that exciting, so hopefully, this one will be neater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom