• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
You really are a depressed lonely person if you cannot find the joy in any of these pictures

And find a developer that releases daily content you miserable ****
I didn't insinuate that the pictures bothered me. I am just saying that self-promotion (or in this case, promoting a game) isn't a luxury. He is releasing information about his game, every developer does that. He is just using a more unique method.

Please elaborate on why I am a miserable ****.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You really are a depressed lonely person if you cannot find the joy in modern music

And find a musician that releases daily content you miserable ****
All right, look.
I'm not depressed cause I so happen to enjoy the music that I listen to. I Just don't get why your so against older music?

:troll: I love the edit button.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
You really are a depressed lonely person if you cannot find the joy in any of these pictures

And find a developer that releases daily content you miserable ****
Take it easy there, that's going too far in the opposite direction, it's not all that vital to get mad over people getting mad over something that really isn't well... vital..

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Don't forget Mega Man's metal blade. Rosalina is gonna tear him up.
Unless She Can't cancel the move until the animation ends... Megs could rush in for a slide attack or something.

EDIT: Just Liked every post on this page... Not trying to steal Morbid's thing, just trying to have fun.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I'll actually laugh if we get a picture next week of Rosalina's Up -B and Sakurai explaining how it is used to get her back on stage.

Can we please stop calling out people for disliking pics? It is far more annoying then people complaining, which is usually a single sentence post. If the pic isn't the best thing ever people are going to complain about it. There's nothing we can do about it. Calling them out is just going to piss them off and take the thread off-topic. Not to mention how obnoxiously pretensions it makes some of you sound. "Well I always love Sakurai's pic of the day. You peons should learn to be greatful like me." Sakurai isn't here. He isn't going to be offeneded by people upset by his pic of the day, or impressed that you guys appreciate it.

I'm not saying people complaining are always right, I'm saying whining about it accomplishes nothing.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I like this picture. Sure the information isn't knew, but it demonstrates that Sakurai will try to clarify how new-commers work once they are unveiled. Admittedly, one could argue that this is over clarifying but so what? It's far better then the opposite.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Can we please stop calling out people for disliking pics? It is far more annoying then people complaining, which is usually a single sentence post. If the pic isn't the best thing ever people are going to complain about it. There's nothing we can do about it. Calling them out is just going to piss them off and take the thread off-topic. Not to mention how obnoxiously pretensions it makes some of you sound. "Well I always love Sakurai's pic of the day. You peons should learn to be greatful like me." Sakurai isn't here. He isn't going to be offeneded by people upset by his pic of the day, or impressed that you guys appreciate it.

I'm not saying people complaining are always right, I'm saying whining about it accomplishes nothing.
What if Sakuri is here......... Watching....... Waiting....... Maybe he is one of us...........

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
When can I start complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers

Lozjam

Smash Champion
He could be any one of us..... He could have enlisted one of us to spy...... How else could he have posted that Viridi picture right after there was either a leak or hoax of palutena............ He has resources too....... We are being watched boys.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Complainers gonna complain. Haters gonna hate. It's impossible to satisfy everyone.
There must be some way in this universe to satisfy everyone although there could not.

I wouldn't be surprised though... I mean we have precedent to support this notion. It is only a matter of time before he explains what a recovery move does! :awesome:
be carefully! 'Cause pikajew will be on your a** labelling you with any mental illness

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I'll actually laugh if we get a picture next week of Rosalina's Up -B and Sakurai explaining how it is used to get her back on stage.
I wouldn't be surprised though... I mean we have precedent to support this notion. It is only a matter of time before he explains what a recovery move does! :awesome:

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that people "complaining" are really so stone-heartedly dead set on these pictures rotting in the pit until a newcomer is announced.

The fact of the matter is, there's a new Smash Bros. game. Some of us get way more excited for it than others. I'll be the first to say, while I have a life, new games are always exciting to me, and Smash Bros is the absolute nostalgic pleasure center at the top of the pyramid. And the fact that Sakurai has made a development site ON HIS OWN ACCORD is a genius idea. But there comes a point when people start to get really hyped...and then they start to get restless. At that point, Gravitational Pull isn't necessarily the creme of the crop.

Again, that doesn't mean we need a character reveal every week until launch. But I'm sure there are more Assist Trophies than Skull Kid, Starfy, Nintendog, Ashley, and maybe Phantom Guardian. And there are probably more stages than characters, between both games, as are there more trophies than just Saria. Are stickers back? Is Ridley a stage hazard? What other stages are in the Adventure Mode other than Mystical Aztec Spinny Wheel and Magical Underground Cave Tree? There is just SO much that Sakurai could talk about.

I wouldn't call it being ungrateful. We just understand that this is Sakurai's willing marketing ploy and wish to see him put it to good use and allow it to serve it's purpose: getting people hyped for the game.

Was it a bad post? No. I just want something a little meatier.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
January hasn't been a good month aside from the trophy confirmation and Dedede. So I'm not expecting anything spectacular for this last week.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
How about we talk about the daily pics themselves, instead of complaining about complainers complaining about complainers. Complaining about complainers complaining about complainers is just as bad! (And worse if your talking about them)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
He could be any one of us..... He could have enlisted one of us to spy...... How else could he have posted that Viridi picture right after there was either a leak or hoax of palutena............ He has resources too....... We are being watched boys.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
How about we talk about the daily pics themselves, instead of complaining about complainers complaining about complainers. Complaining about complainers complaining about complainers is just as bad! (And worse if your talking about them)
All right, what could we talk about?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Lets drive this train back on topic. What are your predictions for tomorrow? I think a new stage will be shown..... Hopefully.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom