• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Finished my song. *Feeling like a champ.* But I felt Rosalina was a good way to sink into the information we will get this week

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Lets drive this train back on topic. What are your predictions for tomorrow? I think a new stage will be shown..... Hopefully.......
I predict Zelda touching Dedede's beak that is resting on Luigi's nose which is breathing on Marth's neck.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I believe he is here. DINKLE- ehem. SAKURI!!!!!!! He is among us, I feel his presence.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
He watches us in our sleep. Tearing through our dreams, exploiting weaknesses to make us buy Smash Brothers. Why do you think it's so popular. He also searches out nightmares giving us horrible visions, Wii Fit Trainer, The Villager, all here to kill us. He treads these sites to make troll comments when a character is leaked, he is the LORD SAKURI!

I know this is off topic, but please check out this song I made. It's an 8-Bit tune, I could use constructive criticism, and it will really help me. So give me comments, compliments, complaints, either in YouTube or here. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdwKhsr7rVc

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
He watches us in our sleep. Tearing through our dreams, exploiting weaknesses to make us buy Smash Brothers. Why do you think it's so popular. He also searches out nightmares giving us horrible visions, Wii Fit Trainer, The Villager, all here to kill us. He treads these sites to make troll comments when a character is leaked, he is the LORD SAKURI!
He sees you when you're sleeping.
He knows when you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good-
But he doesn't care as long as you buy his goddamn game.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Lets drive this train back on topic. What are your predictions for tomorrow? I think a new stage will be shown..... Hopefully.......
That's been my hopeful prediction for like half of January already...
It has to happen sometime though...

I know this is off topic, but please check out this song I made. It's an 8-Bit tune, I could use constructive criticism, and it will really help me. So give me comments, compliments, complaints, either in YouTube or here. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdwKhsr7rVc
Even with the acknowledgement of being off-topic, I'd still recommend you keep your self-promotion to threads where it's topical. And try not to double post in the future, thanks.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That's been my hopeful prediction for like half of January already...
It has to happen sometime though...

Even with the acknowledgement of being off-topic, I'd still recommend you keep your self-promotion to threads where it's topical. And try not to double post in the future, thanks.
Thank you for the advice. I will not post it again in this thread and take it to somewhere else next time. Thanks for your patience and leniency.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Also there is the nostalgia of the 8-bit ages, where people heard their first videogame music. Legend of Zelda theme, Metroid Theme, Mario Themes all came from the 8-bit era, and people are bound to listen to their childhood in a new way. So thank you!
I think you left out the series with best music ever (after Zelda).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm guessing there'll be a very... Tuesday picture. Who smells like Tuesday?
Tuesday you say?

Hm.....

Ice Climbers smell like a Tuesday! Good thing Tuesday smells like parkas and vegetables.

EDIT:

What the hell was I thinking there?

Espio264

Smash Ace
Tuesday you say?

Hm.....

Ice Climbers smell like a Tuesday! Good thing Tuesday smells like parkas and vegetables.

EDIT:

What the hell was I thinking there?
Maybe you've got something there. Today it was cold. So, parkas. The room with the fruits and vegetables at the market today was all reorganized and easier to maneuver. Kinda like a rad roster selection screen. That's what's all goin' down here in New York. Also goin' down here in New York is the Super Bowl. The two teams in the Super Bowl are the Broncos and Seahawks. Birds and Horses. Big Bird Horses.... Um, Gray Charizard? Orange Ridley? Peurto Rican Palutena?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
people forget these pic are to sale product not to give a gift to the gaming community

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
people forget these pic are to sale product not to give a gift to the gaming community
I think it's kinda both, really. Most people are just going to up and buy this game no matter how much they're told about it beforehand I know i will. Providing pics of the day is Sakurai's way of showing off the game early and curbing the appetite for information we all have. It's a lot better than what most other game devs do pre release.

In saying that, i'm not saying it's wrong to get mad if the pic of the day is nothing new or basically luigi's nose with old info tacked on. People have the right to feel what they want on these pictures, and it's understandable to be frustrated if he's just using filler as the daily pic.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
YES! there's a bug thing as an item!

translation of japanese pic
One piece today. The "Beetle" of the characters, amusing and items that lead away in the sky caught his opponent from "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword"
http://imgur.com/AHNuUMz

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
YES! link gets the bug thing!

translation of *** pic
One piece today. The "Beetle" of the characters, amusing and items that lead away in the sky caught his opponent from "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword"
what bug thing?

It seems crashboards is getting to people. .-.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
From the looks of it, it's a plain item and not link's new boomerang. Too bad, That would've been cool.

SKYWARD SWORD ITEM, SKYWARD SWORD REP CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom