• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
i REALLY can't wait for ridley to be confirmed as a stage hazard/assist trophy, that way all the ridley supporters can finally shut their faces for a few years :rolleyes:

And if he is playable do you have a hat handy to eat? :awesome:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
i REALLY can't wait for ridley to be confirmed as a stage hazard/assist trophy, that way all the ridley supporters can finally shut their faces for a few years :rolleyes:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Skull Kid is as side-ish as side characters get, while Ridley is a main character, seriously, supporting Skull Kid was ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

I hope that Little Mac doesn't become an Assist Trophy again and gains a spot on the roster… he deserves it...

On the topic of Skull Kid though, I think that he's perfect as an Assist Trophy rather than a character on the roster. He would be THE best Assist Trophy if sends the Moon out.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Every single Nintendo character could work if done right, Skull Kid easily. The sad truth is that there are priorities though, and Skull Kid clearly isn't one.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
It would be a massive disappointment if he doesn't drop the moon on you.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
And if he is playable do you have a hat handy to eat? :awesome:
Yes, yes I do...
So I almost just **** everywhere.
We are not doing your laundry iDOWN...
Don't see why any genuine flesh and blood human would of expected Skull Kid to be on the roster considering how low key the character is. So to see some people actually surprised by this to be baffling. Keep in mind Assist Trophies are normally built around giving minor characters some sort of extensive role, so seeing Skull Kid in this role makes sense.
There you go again! Being Mr. Killjoy! XD
actually i have six good ol' fashioned eatin' hats

and if they can somehow make ridley alright then i'm all for it, i just really don't see ridley getting in.
see what i'm getting at here?
Are you a Hydreigon? You know having six extra hats and all...
SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Skull Kid is as side-ish as side characters get, while Ridley is a main character, seriously, supporting Skull Kid was ridiculous.
Calling anything about SSB4 ridiculous is purely unjustified because YOU ARE NOT THE GREAT Masahiro Sakurai!

December has literally truly been the gift of giving with these updates. I am going to go do a photoshop image to show my appreciation for December updates on SSB4!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
actually i have six good ol' fashioned eatin' hats

and if they can somehow make ridley alright then i'm all for it, i just really don't see ridley getting in.
see what i'm getting at here?
Stop ridiculing yourself :rolleyes:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
man, I'm excited that Assist Trophies are back. I always thought that was a brilliant way of showcasing the lesser characters a bit (although I STILL say Isaac and Little Mac were kind of robbed with Brawl).

The ironic thing is... now that I see Skull Kid in the game, I could see him being playable.... oh well.

Fox, Link, Tink, and Megaman have all been confirmed.... any other characters are just gravy at this point.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I'm scared with this Assist trophie confirmations, pls better not be anyone from my sig confirmed this way. :(

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It would be a massive disappointment if he doesn't drop the moon on you.
He's gonna drop something even bigger on the stage

You know what

Come on, you know

I'm scared with this Assist trophie confirmations, pls better not be anyone from my sig confirmed this way. :(
Well, I can confirm to you with undeniably 100% conviction may my mother die if I'm wrong that Sonic will be playable.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
As much as I don't care about Isaac, it would be a slap in the face if he we're to be an AT for the second time when you consider his potential. Same goes for Saki & Mac.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Eh, only Isaac in your sig has a chance to end up an AT again. Palutena will either be in Pit's FS again or a character, and Roy will either be a character or not be in at all.

Reoyoshi8

Smash Apprentice
...that is a wonderful looking model he has.
It would be heavenly for a hacked character

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I actually saw it first on the Dojo, and thought Skull Kid was playable. But hooray for Assist Trophies! Time to crush some dreams!

It actually makes sense he's an AT. Think about it: What is one of the sole reasons we wanted Skull Kid in the first place? To drop the moon. What do we get? A Skull Kid AT which, looking at it, will probably drop the moon. Also, two more reasons to love this:

A. Majora's Mask finally gets some love.
B. He looks freaking awesome.

I'm just hoping this isn't followed up with Little Mac, Waluigi, Isaac or Goroh. Or Nintendog. :troll:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I hope that if Zelda gets a newcomer it's going to be Ganon in his pig form. Or at least a revamped Ganondorf or Toon Ganondorf.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
You want me to lie and say that Skull Kid is extremely likely instead?
No... Not at all... I just felt like calling you a killjoy to pester you as a slight joke... :troll:
Of course people are always telling me whenever I make a joke I usually embarass myself but I don't care because I think I am funny.
I idolize Nappa from TeamFourStar because of this.
Now go ahead and release the wrath of Ike upon me because I suck at comedy... :p

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see skull kid as having any potential for assist trophy or fighter. I'm a little surprised, but no disappointed. From some of this weeks pics I can tell Sakurai is really researching these games and seeing how they can play a role in smash. Nice to know more games are gonna contribute to the series.

SiLLyDJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SiLLyDJ
3DS FC
4399-0933-5544
omg I'm so sick of people talking about Ridley. He's already a stage hazard and I don't think he'll ever be a playable character anyway.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I also find it funny that Sakurai as emphasis so much that he isn't a fighter.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
The way I see it, when you get down to the nitty gritty, chances arent really a thing. If you go by chances then ROB, WFT, G&W, Ect. and any number of other characters by all reason shouldnt have been in the games to begin with.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Assist Trophy? :( I was looking forward to see it like a playable :(, well, better than nothing!. in that case... which characther of zelda would they put like playable?.... i hope is not toon zelda... too many zelda clones.., maybe Yuga?... I dont think would work if his mainly attact is in the walls, maybe as trophy could be really cool.

btw, review of the pics of the week.

smashboards-2013-49.jpg

At least two good surprises this week :) Too much villiger info hahaha

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Skull Kid's status as an Assist Trophy was pretty obvious, since Majora's Mask was a one-time only villain. And no Zelda villain can take away Ganondorf's throne.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
omg I'm so sick of people talking about Ridley.

You're on the wrong website, bub. If Ridley is confirmed in any way shape or form, I think this site will get a LITTLE crazier than usual...

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
You're on the wrong website, bub. If Ridley is confirmed in any way shape or form, I think this site will get a LITTLE crazier than usual...
And that's saying a lot since there are people like me around...

By the way Amazing Spiderman 2 Trailer was released yesterday. FEEL THE HYPE!!!

And if you ask why I am posting this here then you are asking a stupid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom