• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I never thought capsules could be so cute....just look at them! They're just floating in the air and everyth--, wait! Floating in the air! Sakurai is sending us a secret message! Characters confirmed to be twice as floaty as they were in Brawl! :crying:
:awesome:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I never thought capsules could be so cute....just look at them! They're just floating in the air and everyth--, wait! Floating in the air! Sakurai is sending us a secret message! Characters confirmed to be twice as floaty as they were in Brawl! :crying:

Purin confirmed?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
"Pic of the day. Here are the familiar capsules--these guys deserve a prize for being in every single game. We gave them a cute redesign by shortening their length a bit."

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So I'm looking at Sakurai's comment here:

And I'm thinking: "And in turn make them fat?" Not that I'm complaining. Who knows? Fat capsules may do more damage than skinny ones.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This just goes to show that everything is subject to change, like Sakurai has stated.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I prefer F.L.U.D.D. over Mario Tornado.
You're ****ing insane. Fludd was a useless move and should just be erased completely. XD

Mario Tornado was much better. At least it did it's job if you used it.

Also daily pic is boring and new capsules are fat and ugly. Originalcapsulesbestitem1stgenforlifeblahblahwhensmahvel

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You're ****ing insane. Fludd was a useless move and should just be erased completely. XD

Mario Tornado was much better. At least it did it's job if you used it.

Also daily pic is boring and new capsules are fat and ugly. Originalcapsulesbestitem1stgenforlifeblahblahwhensmahvel

I don't care about you're opinion, atleast F.L.U.D.D. is returning and that makes me happy.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't care about you're opinion, atleast F.L.U.D.D. is returning and that makes me happy.
Anything is subject to change, so don't get your hopes up on "absolutes". ¦D

This is Sakurai we're talking about after all. He doesn't believe in anything being absolute or predictable. - -'

*sigh* I'd REALLY love a chance to punch him in the mouth one day. Just once. XD

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
F.L.U.D.D. should become a much stronger item, that would make sense.
Anyway lol at the chubby capsules. I find more interesting the part of the stage though, Pilotwings seems massive

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Anything is subject to change, so don't get your hopes up on "absolutes". ¦D

This is Sakurai we're talking about after all. He doesn't believe in anything being absolute or predictable. - -'

*sigh* I'd REALLY love a chance to punch him in the mouth one day. Just once. XD

Oh dear Lord...You're one of the strangest people i've seen on this forum.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

It looks like the skinnier capsule used in the left picture is taken directly from Brawl. The new capsules look much better, since they have higher quality textures and lighting.

Things really are subject to change, after all, but that's not an excuse to make absurd predictions. This was simply a model change, while removing F.L.U.D.D. from Mario's moveset would take much more work than changing the capsule's model.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
indeed.png

Okay, so, Pic of the day.
Capsules are adorable and fat, but do they still pack as much of a punch? Is it harder to hit someone with them?
Honestly, I'm loving all of these redesigns, As long as Ike isn't....That monstrosity from awakening
Edit: Holy crap I am late XD

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Capsules are rather petite now. I like that. Bet they still pack a whopper, though.

It looks like the skinnier capsule used in the left picture is taken directly from Brawl. The new capsules look much better, since they have higher quality textures and lighting.

Things really are subject to change, after all, but that's not an excuse to make absurd predictions. This was simply a model change, while removing F.L.U.D.D. from Mario's moveset would take much more work than changing the capsule's model.
Interesting. The new capsule really does look a lot better. Really goes to show that some textures and models we have seen in the game are subject to improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom