• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Going off topic from the Jigglypuff discussion (or rather on topic, given that this is where to discuss miiverse posts), I gotta say, Marth looks amazing. He might be the best looking character so far, maybe even better than Link.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Since when did the face make all the decisions=???

Also, you say "oh, you're talking out of your butts", and yet all you do is say "oh, you're wrong." That's not an argument. That's a lack of apparent intelligence.
Since your face decided to break the mirror.

Lol jk... maybe.. hmm

No it is called the truth. Dictionary.com is your friend

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dear silly Brawlsy,
you have double posted for the trillionth time.
Stop.
Pretty sure Mang dropped her sry a$$ bcuz he knows how CHEAP she is and as for lucky pretty sure he co mains her not the same thing.
Mango dropped Jiggs because he thought Fox, Falco, and Marth were better, and he's right.

Also, Fox, Falco, and Marth are much cheaper than Jigglypuff. It's not even comparable. This shows how little you know about competitive Melee. Judging by your posting, you haven't even watched a youtube video of Mango play, let alone see him play on a livestream, see him play live, talk to him, or play him live like I have.

You also obviously don't know Mango's best friend Lucky uses Jigglypuff a lot, or that Mango still pulls out Jigglypuff from time to time. But hey, you like faking being in the know. ;)
No One cares who his name is because he's just another random post: 15975499 said:
Everything else just sounded like you were talking out of you're butt. Just throwing out anything you can to prove me wrong.
Says the Bralsy who knows nothing about competitive Smash.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Since your face decided to break the mirror.

Lol jk... maybe.. hmm
Sorry I scare the mirror because I'm such a BAMF.

I'm a scary awesome dude. Sorry to everyone who can't handle it, including mirrors.

After all...

I'M THE MAN OF THE HOUR
TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
AND WHAT YOU DON'T IS BETTER YET
I'M THE LADIES PICK
AND THE MEN'S REGRET
AND IF YOU WENT AGAINST JOHNKNIGHT1 YOU MADE A BAD BET!!!!

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
WE DON'T PLAY AS REPS, WE PLAY AS CHARACTERS!!!!

WE DON'T PLAY AS RELEVANCY, WE PLAY AS CHARACTERS!!!!

At the end of the day, Jigglypuff is a unique, fun, and interesting character. Jigglypuff makes you want to play the game years and years post-release. I still get excited to play Jigglypuff in Smash 64 some nearly decade and a half after I first played as Jigglypuff in that game.

• OKAY THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING
  • :bluejump: :colorful: :coolmonke: :crazy: :cry: :crying: :cyclops: :dizzy: :demon: :eek: Embarrass :roll: :reverse: :smash:
  • IM GLAD TO BE A PART OF THIS DISCUSSION :mad088:
  • :happysheep: :disco:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You know guys (including this crazy Brawlsy acting like he knows everyone), I think talking about Jigglypuff is awful off-topic.

Last I checked there was a Jigglypuff thread.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Nope, but nice try.

There's not another Smash character that plays like Jigglypuff. You know what that makes her? Unique. Thus, it's a fact that she's unique.

I brought up Ness to make a point about relevancy, and how it doesn't matter. Either way, it's still a fact that he was in one game but has been in every Smash Bros. Clearly he's far less relevant than Jigglypuff, yet they both keep returning. Hmmm.

Good job using the correct "your" though, I drop you from S for stupid to D for dumb.
Unique? Nope kirby is close enough

Ok and your point

Lol still better than God Tier Stupid. Although you would not figure that out.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
Going off topic from the Jigglypuff discussion (or rather on topic, given that this is where to discuss miiverse posts), I gotta say, Marth looks amazing. He might be the best looking character so far, maybe even better than Link.
I think Kirby looks the best. Perfectly. Round.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Unique? Nope kirby is close enough

Ok and your point

Lol still better than God Tier Stupid. Although you would not figure that out.
Kirby and Jigglypuff play the same? 'kay. :joyful:

You're clearly incapable of listening to reason, so there's no reason to continue this. I'm sure you think you out-debated me or something, but nah, I just give up when people refuse to listen. :rolleyes:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Kirby and Jigglypuff play the same? 'kay. :joyful:

You're clearly incapable of listening to reason, so there's no reason to continue this. I'm sure you think you out-debated me or something, but nah, I just give up when people refuse to listen. :rolleyes:
Never said they were. I CLEARLY said he is close enough plz pay attention.

Smartest decision you have made so far. Congrats! :)

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Okay, I thought the implication of my last comment was clear enough. The entire puff conversation should be in the unconfirmed vets > jigglypuff thread

Stay relevant to the thread, puff has nothing to do with the daily smash photos.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Since Marth is being used to promote the older Fire Emblem games, do you guys think there's still a chance they'll show a Pokemon to promote X and Y during the holiday season? Imagine on November 12th and Sakurai makes an update akin to "Pokemon X and Y has been out for a month now so to celebrate here's Jiggcartwo Trainer!"

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Since Marth is being used to promote the older Fire Emblem games, do you guys think there's still a chance they'll show a Pokemon to promote X and Y during the holiday season? Imagine on November 12th and Sakurai makes an update akin to "Pokemon X and Y has been out for a month now so to celebrate here's Jiggcartwo Trainer!"
It's possible, but I think that the fact that Pokémon didn't receive an announcement was because either Game Freak didn't want to or X/Y didn't obviously need marketing from Smash Bros, while maybe Pikmin 3 and Zelda Wind Waker HD did.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I don't expect something new that fast, we just got marth.

It'll be like Olimar, except instead of getting 20 pictures of pikmin and backgrounds, we'll get 20 pictures of marth being absolutely fabulous Embarrass

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
All right, so for Marth, he really needs a new Final Smash. Critical Hit was extremely lazy and I know competitive players don't use items, but for casual matches with people who leave items on, it's pretty annoying.

Jiggcartwo Trainer!"
I can just imagine the announcer saying that.
The thing with Marth being revealed now to promote Awakening was a little weird since this is the most popular Fire Emblem, one the best-selling games on the 3DS and it's been months since it came out. It MIGHT be the same for Pokemon X & Y with a new character, but for now, Sakurai is being the unpredictable troll he is. But I sure hope we at least get a new Pokemon character for the holidays. Or Ice Climbers for Christmas.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I just find it weird that Marth is being used to promote a game that's almost a year old in NA and EU on their respective pages and another game that is now over three years old on the Japanese page. I mentioned this in the general discussion thread but with this development I wouldn't be surprised if Wario was shown to promote Game and Wario and Ness was shown to promote Earthbound on the Wii U VC before the end of the year.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I don't agree with Jiggcartwo Trainer being a character. I don't think Lucario and Mewtwo should have to be crammed in the pokeball with jigglypuff. She is too fat, there may not be enough room to breathe.

I don't think Mewtwo needs atrainer either. He does well on his own and doesn't like to take orders.

As for Lucario, I'm not so sure he will even get rostered. Especially if Mewtwo is already up for grabs. Mewtwo da bess!

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Im just gonna say besides maybe Toon Link, there is no relevance between reveals and releases, and there is no relation between Awakening and Marths reveal. Any conspiracy theories to try and figure it out is just grasping at half-eaten straws. We wont be able to predict reveals, as we havent been able to so far.

In other news, there sure is a lot of blue in this game now. And Im excited to see more pics of Marth.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Im just gonna say besides maybe Toon Link, there is no relevance between reveals and releases. Any conspiracy theories to try and figure it out is just grasping at half-eaten straws. We wont be able to predict reveals, as we havent been able to so far.

Who's we? Have a mouse in your pocket? http://smashboards.com/threads/who-...al-for-november-will-be.341798/#post-15949775

In all seriousness however, I actually agree that trying to predict reveals is usually futile. But still bunches of fun.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
I just find it weird that Marth is being used to promote a game that's almost a year old in NA and EU on their respective pages and another game that is now over three years old on the Japanese page. I mentioned this in the general discussion thread but with this development I wouldn't be surprised if Wario was shown to promote Game and Wario and Ness was shown to promote Earthbound on the Wii U VC before the end of the year.
Which is why I don't think it even matters on release date or anything like that. If a character is revealed, I don't think anyone cares much about the advertising, just about the character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Im just gonna say besides maybe Toon Link, there is no relevance between reveals and releases, and there is no relation between Awakening and Marths reveal. Any conspiracy theories to try and figure it out is just grasping at half-eaten straws. We wont be able to predict reveals, as we havent been able to so far.

In other news, there sure is a lot of blue in this game now. And Im excited to see more pics of Marth.

It's not a conspiracy because all the characters revealed since E3 so far tie into a game that has been released this year and their respective character pages even contain links to the websites of those games. Olimar- Pikmin 3, Luigi- Dream Team, Peach- 3D World, Toon Link- WWHD, Sonic- Lost World, Marth- Awakening.

Shroob

Sup?
When Zelda is revealed.... I wonder how many pictures Sakurai is gonna put her in that make you do a doubletake.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
It's not a conspiracy because all the characters revealed since E3 so far tie into a game that has been released this year and their respective character pages even contain links to the websites of those games. Olimar- Pikmin 3, Luigi- Dream Team, Peach- 3D World, Toon Link- WWHD, Sonic- Lost World, Marth- Awakening.
Oh yeah, 3D World. I was wondering what game would link Peach since that game wasn't out when Peach was revealed. With this logic, we should get at least one Pokemon character and Zelda.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I was surprised we didn't get a Pokemon reveal with XY. I'm gonna assume we'll see Zelda closer to the 3DS game. Also in February maybe we'll see Diddy Kong or DKC?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
There used to be a lot of green.
If we go by character background colors on the site:

7 Green
6 Blue
2 Yellow
2 Pink
1 Red

So we can expect Yoshi to bump Green up to 8, and possibly K. Rool and/or Palutena to bump it up to 9/10.

With Blue we're still missing Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Falco and Lucario, which would bump it up to 10. Maybe Ice Climbers, Ike and Chrom will have blue too.

****ing Blue and Green, I reckon we need some Purple.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
Still an extremely lucky guess. :p
Reminds me of that one guy's prediction of the Wii Fit Trainer, but not as crazy obviously.
I was surprised we didn't get a Pokemon reveal with XY. I'm gonna assume we'll see Zelda closer to the 3DS game. Also in February maybe we'll see Diddy Kong or DKC?
Well, if Sakurai chose to promote those games at release date with a character reveal like he didn't do with Pokemon X & Y, those would probably be the characters. I'm just glad newcomers aren't being revealed like back in the Brawl Dojo days.

Still an extremely lucky guess. :p
Reminds me of that one guy's prediction of the Wii Fit Trainer, but not as crazy obviously.
Well, if Sakurai chose to promote those games at release date with a character reveal like he didn't do with Pokemon X & Y, those would probably be the characters. I'm just glad newcomers aren't being revealed like back in the Brawl Dojo days.

7 Green
6 Blue
2 Yellow
2 Pink
1 Red

So we can expect Yoshi to bump Green up to 8, and possibly K. Rool and/or Palutena to bump it up to 9/10.

With Blue we're still missing Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Falco and Lucario, which would bump it up to 10. Maybe Ice Climbers, Ike and Chrom will have blue too.

Well, not everyone on the site got a color that is ACTUALLY on the character. Wii Fit Trainer has green, Villager has green, Samus has midnight blue, Fox has blue, Pit has a blue (his bow has some blue though) so they might give some these characters a random color.
Purple? Meta Knight?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

7 Green
6 Blue
2 Yellow
2 Pink
1 Red

I associate purple with both Meta Knight and Falcon. :C

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
I read a thread somewhere that people wanted Marth's Awakening look rather than his Shadow Dragon look. I'm glad they went with the SD one. He looks a bit more masculine. His Awakening look looks like a masculine Lucina. XD

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well, not everyone on the site got a color that is ACTUALLY on the character. Wii Fit Trainer has green, Villager has green, Samus has midnight blue, Fox has blue, Pit has a blue (his bow has some blue though) so they might give some these characters a random color.
Purple? Meta Knight?
I view it more as what seems to fit the character best. I mean, we won't be getting a blackish/dark background for Mr. Game and Watch. Being monochrome, I see him having a white background.

I see characters like Ike, King Dedede, and Captain Falcon to have red backgrounds, Ganondorf and Meta Knight to have dark purple backgrounds, Zelda to have a lavender-esque background, etc.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
I associate purple with both Meta Knight and Falcon. :C
Yeah, Falcon could have a purple background too.
Speaking of Falcon, hopefully he can match up better with Marth like he did in Melee than in his nerfed Brawl form.

I view it more as what seems to fit the character best. I mean, we won't be getting a blackish/dark background for Mr. Game and Watch. Being monochrome, I see him having a white background.

I see characters like Ike, King Dedede, and Captain Falcon to have red backgrounds, Ganondorf and Meta Knight to have dark purple backgrounds, Zelda to have a lavender-esque background, etc.
Ok, yeah. Samus has the color of space, Villager has green because, I guess New LEAF, and leaves are green or something like that. But I get what you mean.
Man, Mr. Game & Watch is going to look absolutely amazing.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Purple? Meta Knight?
I kind of meant Ridley, but given that Meta Knight is my current main and second favorite Nintendo character he's the second best case scenario.

And yeah, I know they pick some weird colors for some. In WFT and Samus' case they picked colors from the logos of their franchises, and with DK they picked a miniscule color on his tie. Sometimes it's just odd.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

People associate character with colors differently to. For example with Fox I think of gray or orange. DK brown or red. Olimar RAINBOW!!!! Ganondorf black.

Yeah, Falcon could have a purple background too.
Speaking of Falcon, hopefully he can match up better with Marth like he did in Melee than in his nerfed Brawl form.

That depends on if stale moves will be as abundant as it was in Brawl. That was the main source of his nerfing. The other glaring factor was hitstun cancel because Falcon has always been a comboer.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
I kind of meant Ridley, but given that Meta Knight is my current main and second favorite Nintendo character he's the second best case scenario.

And yeah, I know they pick some weird colors for some. In WFT and Samus' case they picked colors from the logos of their franchises, and with DK they picked a miniscule color on his tie. Sometimes it's just odd.
How about WARIO, WARIOfan1? He can get some purple, too. But yeah, the day I see Ridley on that Smash Bros. website with the words "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" and an Icon with the Update mark, I will be just as crazy as I was with Mega Man.
And in DK 64, DK's color was yellow, the color of bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom