• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Don't worry i'm sure other M ZZS will show up soon :p (cuz pale tuna is pale too :awesome:) tho come on men, WFT got it goin on.

Probably gonna get a shield breaker marth pic tonight.
Shh.... we don't talk about M ZSS.....High Heels on the Zero Suit is just....impractical.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Shh.... we don't talk about M ZSS.....High Heels on the Zero Suit is just....impractical.
Other M samus suit=probable zero suit other M samus.... so what about the heels... rather get curvy samus then that odd faced samus we got in brawl.

Chickenwing.... wave is messing with ya just a heads up.

Shroob

Sup?
Other M samus suit=probable zero suit other M samus.... so what about the heels... rather get curvy samus then that odd faced samus we got in brawl.

I'd almost say add tripping just for her. It takes a lot of effort to run in heels.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

Yes, I'm aware. No flame war heading your way.

Also yo mentioned earlier about Male WFT having all the goods. Are you forgeting someone who already fills that slot and has been in all 3 smash titles?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yes, I'm aware. No flame war heading your way.

Also yo mentioned earlier about Male WFT having all the goods. Are you forgeting someone who already fills that slot and has been in all 3 smash titles?
Female WFT not male, yeah I already said samus, unless your talkin about jiggly :awesome:..... or captain falcon :troll:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
That you can't resist teh HD golden nipples of the glorious captain falcon!
Can anyone? God put all of his hard work into this fine craftsmanship.

Jody Summers needs to be revealed. One man's glossy nipples is not enough. This calls for a womans touch.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Since Marth is being used to promote the older Fire Emblem games, do you guys think there's still a chance they'll show a Pokemon to promote X and Y during the holiday season? Imagine on November 12th and Sakurai makes an update akin to "Pokemon X and Y has been out for a month now so to celebrate here's Jiggcartwo Trainer!"
I doubt Marth is as much a promotional tool as he is a character of opportunity. Like you said, Awakening has been out for awhile now. If this was blatant advertisement, he would have tied it into a release like with past pictures. He probably just wanted to show Marth off and the web designer just attached Fire Emblem: Awakening to his profile since it is the most relevant game in the series currently.

The thing I find interesting that no one has brought up, as far as I'm aware of, is the change in the website's main page design. Instead of the new characters being to the left with the veterans above and on the right, now the new characters are being enveloped by the veterans. Part of the meta-joys I'm taking with each new character update is getting another piece to try and figure out what the final webpage design will look like in the end.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Eh, nice.

The fact that he doesn't simply use two Marths to make an image like this makes me wonder though. Maybe he doesn't want to spoil us something? Alt color? That wouldn't be big of a spoiler... Maybe... SOME OTHER TYPE OF ALTS?

Shroob

Sup?

Eh, nice.

The fact that he doesn't simply use two Marths to make an image like this makes me wonder though. Maybe he doesn't want to spoil us something? Alt color? That wouldn't be big of a spoiler... Maybe... SOME OTHER TYPE OF ALTS?
Or maybe he just wants to show off the detail?

Sometimes a cigar... is just a cigar.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Marth's design alone in this game makes me want to main him...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm serious the design of all characters makes me want to play as them even more. Every character so far has changed...even Kirby.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I'm serious the design of all characters makes me want to play as them even more. Every character so far has changed...even Kirby.
Still, their changes weren't as drastic as Marth.

He undertook a new transformation that reaches a greater plateau. He is irresistible!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I remember, back when people were analyzing the E3 footage, people found through Mega Man that characters' stances were mirrored when they faced left or right, rather than simply turned around. Based on this screenshot, it would appear this has changed.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I remember, back when people were analyzing the E3 footage, people found through Mega Man that characters' stances were mirrored when they faced left or right, rather than simply turned around. Based on this screenshot, it would appear this has changed.
So does this mean every screenshot we've seen so far are reversed? Im confused.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Maybe because Marth's model is asymmetrical, it was too awkward to do that.

I doubt it's changed though, Sakurai was making a deliberate attempt for this. Maybe Marth is just one of those special few. Or maybe before the game is released they DO find someway to reverse it.

Who knows, but remember: the images aren't final.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
"We gave marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire emblem: Shadow dragon and newer games"

Found the caption, looks like marth's design is some sort of mix of shadow dragon and awakening I guess, neat. I have a feeling that all the characters in the game will get a mix of old and new as well. (kinda like link), l like the way they are going with the design choices.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

This was never the case for characters who hold specific poses for a reason (such as Link/Samus for wielding their weapons).

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
"We gave marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire emblem: Shadow dragon and newer games"

Found the caption, looks like marth's design is some sort of mix of shadow dragon and awakening I guess, neat. I have a feeling that all the characters in the game will get a mix of old and new as well. (kinda like link), l like the way they are going with the design choices.
In this case, I would like to see Falco in his Assault form and Captain Falcon in his original Bounty Hunter outfit.

As well as Ganon in OoT form and Mewtwo Awakened form.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
This was never the case for characters who hold specific poses for a reason (such as Link/Samus for wielding their weapons).
So it's not a universal change then...got it. Still interesting to see as a basis for comparison.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wasn't it the case only for Mega Man, though (at least as far as I remember)?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Anyway the part I like the most about Marth's design is his "heavyness" feel. Not gameplay-wise, but design-wise, he looks heavier. Especially his boots, they look like they'll make the same sound Falcon's boots made in Brawl when he landed on the ground. You know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom