• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Kirby hats would be pretty funny.

I would love if Ashley was to be revealed on Halloween. It is near impossible, but I would cry if she got in.
I would cry too, mostly because I wanted it to be Jigglypuff. Haha. Actually, Ashley is one of those characters that I would love to see, but I dismissed the idea of her being playable for some arbitrary reason that I am not even aware of.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't believe that we'll see a Halloween themed update... But revealing a Luigi's Mansion stage and/or showing some Ghost type Pokémon wouldn't be a bad idea for one.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
That was an epic double post... the most epic! 13 minute gap! I agree though, that is all I really need for a Halloween picture.
lol, what happened was I posted, forgot about it and then came back, refreshed to see if I posted but I didn't see it because it was on the next page, so...yeah. One of the few times I wish Smashboards had messed up my posts.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Angry Mario is starting to grow on me,
I wonder if their eyes focusing on the opponent is a new graphical feature they've implemented.
Also, Sakurai has confirmed he's trollin us

"Pic of the day. This one marks the 100th pic of the day! Without further ado, I'd like to introduce Luigi as he adjusts his nose. Hope you enjoy!"

Sick of yo sh#$ Sakurai.

Blucario

Smash Rookie
On monday there's going to be a pokemon broardcast about the new Pikachu game! It would be the perfect timing to announce a new pokemon rep.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
On monday there's going to be a pokemon broardcast about the new Pikachu game! It would be the perfect timing to announce a new pokemon rep.
The Pokemon reps for Smash 4 will be revealed to be Pikachu, Pichu, Raichu, Plusle and Minum, Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dendede.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
You know, the way Sakurai presented the picture, it sounded like there was going to be a "true pic of the day" later.
No worries, I'm sure a character will be revealed soon enough, right?
Right?

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
*Reads article* I smell a creepypasta brewing in a few days from now... -_-'
That thing doesn't need a creepypasta. I'd rather have photos of Jeff the Killer stapled to the inside of my eyelids then play that game (if the picture is any indication).

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
That thing doesn't need a creepypasta. I'd rather have photos of Jeff the Killer stapled to the inside of my eyelids then play that game (if the picture is any indication).
That obviously isn't a fully rendered in game screen shot. It is just showing the tech.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Im sure we will get a direct in Late november/early december. Then it'll probably be some random character with no game coming out, like ness or ice climbers.
Or a mario or zelda character...

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Im sure we will get a direct in Late november/early december. Then it'll probably be some random character with no game coming out, like ness or ice climbers.
Or a mario or zelda character...
That's right, because the second (or so) best character in the game has no game.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well people, put your bets now! What will we see next week?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
We most likely won't be seeing any new character reveals next week.

Now watch as Sakurai reveals one anyway......................
I've given up with predicting Sakurai. While we kinda can, as all characters have been announced for either games or anniversaries, but we always expect something to happen, and he plays with our minds. I'll just stay on the lookout for games or franchise anniversaries, and we'll see what happens. I can assure that we will see Zelda by the end of the year, though.... hopefully.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I've given up with predicting Sakurai. While we kinda can, as all characters have been announced for either games or anniversaries, but we always expect something to happen, and he plays with our minds. I'll just stay on the lookout for games or franchise anniversaries, and we'll see what happens. I can assure that we will see Zelda by the end of the year, though.... hopefully.
Yeah Sakurai is indeed difficult to predict. Apparently the reason we didn't get a Pokemon reveal was because Gamefreak made him hold off, or something along those lines. But ah well, at least I got my Toon Link back, all I'm waiting for now is the confirmation of Mewtwo and I'll be pretty much set for this next game. (Seeing some newcomers I support would be great too but most of the ones I really wan't aren't really very likely so I'll just settle with Toon Link and Mewtwo for now...)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Yeah Sakurai is indeed difficult to predict. Apparently the reason we didn't get a Pokemon reveal was because Gamefreak made him hold off, or something along those lines. But ah well, at least I got my Toon Link back, all I'm waiting for now is the confirmation of Mewtwo and I'll be pretty much set for this next game. (Seeing some newcomers I support would be great too but most of the ones I really wan't aren't really very likely so I'll just settle with Toon Link and Mewtwo for now...)
I feel you. Was what Gamefreak said true, or was it just a rumor? But yeah, Mewtwo is just what I really want. I'm gonna look up anniversaries and releases this year and see what could happen... all I need is Mewtwo and Zelda, and then I'm set.... maybe Lucas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom