• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
100th picture of the day, 100 days since E3, and we get...

...Luigi playing with his Silly Putty nose.

Sakurai, you devilish being, you! You rapscallion! I'm not even angry!
(Somebody break down his house and force Little Mac out of him NOW.)

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
This is probably the best picture weve had for months and it nearly makes up for the sonic reveal

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
EDIT: Nevermind

EDIT 2: Um well the post under this was supposed to be here, but it made an entirely new post instead?

Fun fact: Five years ago today, King Dedede was revealed on the Dojo. I dunno why, but I just remember his reveal date because that began the long character drought.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
100th picture of the day, 100 days since E3, and we get...

...Luigi playing with his Silly Putty nose.

Sakurai, you devilish being, you! You rapscallion! I'm not even angry!
(Somebody break down his house and force Little Mac out of him NOW.)
Don't you mean....."SAKURAIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Well there's always next Friday right? I mean i'm always seeing Friday as the day Sakurai might showoff a character or at least reveal something like a new item or stage. Though I don't always expect a new announcement, especially after a character announcement. By next Friday its the start of November so we should expect something to happen there.

Edit: If Sakurai is set to have a character revealed next Friday, I'd personally like to see Marth.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fun fact: Five years ago today, King Dedede was revealed on the Dojo. I dunno why, but I just remember his reveal date because that began the long character drought.

I don't think that was originally intended to be the case. I think Olimar and Sheik were originally planned to be revealed in November 07 before the original planned release of Brawl in early December but then Nintendo announced the delay in mid October and that simply threw a monkey wrench in everything. That also explains why the updates for December were super stally and everything came back into full force January 08.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
100th already eh? Time flies by...

Overall, this week was alright. Some nice pictures, some boring ones. Hopefully things'll pick up next week. See you all on Monday! ...Or Sunday night.
Hoho the 29th is the drum roll of pac man because it does not come out in japan (true thats a factor that could make it false) but reminder of the theory of why sonic was revealed early thats the other reason

And on november 21st is the drum roll for little mac since thats the anniversary of punch out nes and it was one of the best nes games in excistance

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
I'm just glad Mii wasn't revealed today. Hoping he/she stays away.

Now here's hoping to Pac-man staying out too.... :DD

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
I'm well aware of that but I just do not like Pac-man as a character. At all.

But he would be a great addition, I won't deny it.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well there's always next Friday right? I mean i'm always seeing Friday as the day Sakurai might showoff a character or at least reveal something like a new item or stage. Though I don't always expect a new announcement, especially after a character announcement. By next Friday its the start of November so we should expect something to happen there.

Edit: If Sakurai is set to have a character revealed next Friday, I'd personally like to see Marth.
Hope Springs Eternal!

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
100 Miiverse Pictures, and anniversary pic is green L stretching his noz? I never get why he(Green L) would do that. It's goofy, it's illogical, even for him.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
Something about this picture and caption just doesn't feel right. I understand that it could simply just be Sakurai making another one of his little jokes, but, I get a strange feeling that something is up. ~

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Everyone in Miiverse thinks that Wonder Red will be revealed next Monday to reference 101.

With the Wonderful 101 selling a comically low number of copies in Japan (I think it's barely sold more than 10k so far), I seriously doubt it will be referenced in SSB4 at all. I think it would have done significantly better if it had simply been a launch title like it was originally intended to be.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I think any character can get announced any time in my opinion thats one reason why im sure why newcomer can be announced

By the way even if we don't get pac man on tuesday theres November and can be announced anytime or kept a secret till the final release of smash bros wii u

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I'm just glad Mii wasn't revealed today. Hoping he/she stays away.

Now here's hoping to Pac-man staying out too.... :DD
LOL, you're better off warming up to the idea that Mii will be playable. Miis are basically the gaming icons of last generation, moreso to Nintendo, and if Wii Fit Trainer and Villager are playable, Miis will surely make the cut.

Now Pacman, I'm not so sure.

Something about this picture and caption just doesn't feel right. I understand that it could simply just be Sakurai making another one of his little jokes, but, I get a strange feeling that something is up. ~
Just like everyone had a feeling about today's pic being "something big". :rotfl:

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Today's pic would have been a great chance for Sakurai to do the ol' switcharoo and reveal a new character. Not to mention the 100 day would make it special as well.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mario vs. Sonic vs. Megaman is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.
Fixed. ¦D

So glad that's actually happening. Today went exactly as I planned expected. I can only laugh at you silly people for believing such a silly rumor. XD

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ashley from Wario Ware being revealed as playable on that day would pretty much make my year but the chances of that (or any major announcement for that matter) are so far flung that I know to curb my expectations.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Anyone else hoping for a decent Halloween update? I know that Halloween isn't that big of a deal in Japan but I wouldn't mind a 2spooky4me update on that day.
Sakurai pls
I want spooky.
Maybe he can tease something like Mii, and then the next day reveal it to be an assist trophy. The suspense would scare me half to death, then such relief.
Maybe some cool alternate dark costumes for folks? A feature reveal where we actually get to do something meaningful with graphical effects, such as the options menu to change nearly everything. That would be swell and offer so much.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ashley from Wario Ware being revealed as playable on that day would pretty much make my year but the chances of that (or any major announcement for that matter) are so far flung that I know to curb my expectations.

I would propose marriage to Sakurai's cat if Ashley were in the game.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'd sell my soul for that.

Oh, wait. I alreay did putting Nintendog in Smash 4. :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
Anyone else hoping for a decent Halloween update? I know that Halloween isn't that big of a deal in Japan but I wouldn't mind a 2spooky4me update on that day.
We already know that Jigglypuff is one of the only characters in Smash that prefers costumes over pallet swaps. The other being Pichu. Maybe Dr. Mario has a good chance of being revealed in his spooky doctor costume?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I would propose marriage to Sakurai's cat if Ashley were in the game.
Sakurai's cat is pretty adorable.

We already know that Jigglypuff is one of the only characters in Smash that prefers costumes over pallet swaps. The other being Pichu. Maybe Dr. Mario has a good chance of being revealed in his spooky doctor costume?

Also we might see kirby hats

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Kirby hats would be pretty funny.

I would love if Ashley was to be revealed on Halloween. It is near impossible, but I would cry if she got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom