• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Shut up it's a rainbow streak.

Let Link be fabulous. :p
Screw you too and your homosexual fantasies. XD

It's chrome. ¦D

Now sit down on your step and get ready to pointlessly bicker for about 2 and a half pages. You're not getting signed anytime soon anyway. ¦3

...Did you really just bring up a 4 day old off-topic discussion that you weren't even a part of and that no one else here was even talking about just now? Really? This ****** right here...

And if you had kept reading on from after that post you quoted, you would've found me saying this.

So yeah, do keep your nose out of the trash can, cause we tossed this discussion aside ages ago.
I respond in the order in which I receive my messages, so yes I do want to discuss it. Excuse me if I don't spend the better end of my days responding to an Internet forum every time someone interjects something; I have a life outside of smashboards. And on another note you really come off as an insensitive jerk about an argument based on others opinions and personal preferences. Profanity, using the word "retarted" as a synonym for something that it clearly isn't called for. Really dude? You couldn't call me something else? If you can't handle my opinion and choice of actions then avoid them.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I respond in the order in which I receive my messages, so yes I do want to discuss it. Excuse me if I don't spend the better end of my days responding to an Internet forum every time someone interjects something; I have a life outside of smashboards. And on another note you really come off as an insensitive jerk about an argument based on others opinions and personal preferences. Profanity, using the word "retarted" as a synonym for something that it clearly isn't called for. Really dude? You couldn't call me something else? If you can't handle my opinion and choice of actions then avoid them.
I am an insensitive jerk when speaking to someone with little to no sense of their own. Wise up if you don't like it.

And if you're going to complain about something I've called you, at least have the decency and intelligence to spell it right. ¦D

But if you wanna be ignored so badly, alrighty. Onto the "Ignore" list you go~! :3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know being able to spell doesn't make you intelligent. Spellcheck is a program. Lol
Which still doesn't help your case any since you're clearly not using it. ¦D

And I think you'll find that a person who can spell is commonly considered more intellectual than a person who can't.

And heads up, in case you're wondering why I'm not responding to any of your future posts, it's because I can't see them. <3

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
This Friday is the start of November, so at the very least expect something to happen on that day or night, depending on where you're from.

Which still doesn't help your case any since you're clearly not using it. ¦D

And I think you'll find that a person who can spell is commonly considered more intellectual than a person who can't.

And heads up, in case you're wondering why I'm not responding to any of your future posts, it's because I can't see them. <3
Good for you.

Peace.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Like I said before, Sakurai seems to love Pyrosphere a lot.

I gotta dig how more close the Spin Attacks look to their respective games though, especially Tink's. It's even more well-done than before.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This Friday is the start of November, so at the very least expect something to happen on that day or night, depending on where you're from.
And if its zelda easily a good sign for finally getting a newcomer character announcement

(Little mac 21st punch out nes anniversary)

Aka if zelda is revealed very early just like sonic good chance for little mac to be revealed because zeldas game is 1 day after the anniversary

Oh sweet justice im praying to god that pac man gets revealed tomorrow

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
Calling people ******* over a smash boards forum about classic controllers on a fact that he was absolutely right about just because he overlooked a comment...oh man, do we have a bunch of tough guys in this thread or what?

The shape of Toon Links spin is pretty sweet, looks perfect for sucking people in.

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
didnt we get a picture of both links using there spin attack on pyrosphere already...
yeah, but we couldn't really see the detail in spins as well as todays pic. We can see that Toon Link's spin has edges while Links is completely smooth. Toon Link's will probably combo, while I'm guessing Link's will send people flying away on contact. Wasn't it like that in brawl? Idk, I converted to project m so my brawl intellect is a little hazy.

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
Is there any particular reason the Smash site hasnt been updated with this pic yet?
It's updated for me. Maybe try a different browser, I had to cycle between like 5 different browsers on my phone before I found one that showed the updated pic every time.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
didnt we get a picture of both links using there spin attack on pyrosphere already...
So, it has come to this. :sadeyes:

Seriously though, I love all the little details like this. I hope Toon Link keeps differentiating himself from Link with a bunch of Wind Waker references.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's probably going to be the same anyway.
I don't think all of them will. We've seen him have a lot of new animations.
I am an insensitive jerk when speaking to someone with little to no sense of their own. Wise up if you don't like it.
Or you could just not call people "*******" like a civilized human being.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
There is absolutely no reason to be so uncivil and rude to other people. Treat others with respect.

And if you're going to complain about something I've called you, at least have the decency and intelligence to spell it right. ¦D
The spelling is irrelevant (people can make mistakes). The point is that you're unnecessarily calling others offensive names. And then you go tell him he's on your ignore list because he retaliates to your comment? Seems very rude to me.

I am sorry for butting in and going further off topic. Not much to say about the current picture (surprise surprise). I have always preferred the visuals of Link's Spin Attack but the function of Toon Link's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom