• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
GOSH DARN IT IT KEEPS DOUBLE POSTING >.<
Please change your font color.
My eyes can't take any more!
For some reason blue text blurs along the edges into the black background on computers.
Choose a brighter color please.
I gotta zoom in for it to be legible.
Light Grey, White, Yellow or even Lime Green.
Anything but that eye straining blue!
Blue and Black...
I'm having flashbacks of Pacman in the arcade! WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA
I could never enjoy that game because of that terrible color clash...
the blue walls were too dark to see.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
For some reason blue text blurs along the edges into the black background on computers.
Blue and Black...

It looks fine to me for some reason...

That's odd. Oh wait.

Did you know there's an option to make every post white?

Toon link04

Smash Cadet
Blue and Black...
In the opions you can make every post white but for me on my Ipad the blue looks fine

Though I might consider turning it to white since some people are very ****** about it(not you DakotaBonez)when its so simple to change it <.>

Is it me or does green look too dark.....I might consider changing it to lime

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Triple post man. You should never EVER triple post.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In the opions you can make every post white but for me on my Ipad the blue looks fine

Though I might consider turning it to white since some people are very *****y about it(not you DakotaBonez)when its so simple to change it <.>

Is it me or does green look too dark.....I might consider changing it to lime
Toon Link04, please refrain from doing multiple posts. If you want to add something after posting, use the Edit function located near the bottom of your post. We have it for that reason so please use it. As well, to avoid duplicate posts, just click the post reply button once. If it doesn't show up, refresh the page. It'll be there.

Consider this a verbal warning. You will receive an infraction if you continue the multiple posts. Thanks :)

Toon link04

Smash Cadet
Toon Link04, please refrain from doing multiple posts. If you want to add something after posting, use the Edit function located near the bottom of your post. We have it for that reason so please use it. As well, to avoid duplicate posts, just click the post reply button once. If it doesn't show up, refresh the page. It'll be there.

Consider this a verbal warning. You will receive an infraction if you continue the multiple posts. Thanks :)
Ok ill try to do that and the multiple post thing happens while using my laptop for some reason when click the post button it dosent work but since I usally use my Ipad that isnt that much of a problem

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok ill try to do that and the multiple post thing happens while using my laptop for some reason when click the post button it dosent work but since I usally use my Ipad that isnt that much of a problem
It does happens to everybody. Just click on "Post reply" once. I usually copy my post before refreshing just in case it actually did not go through - which never really the case. Just be careful with your postings.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
Red plane looks like Pilotwings plane and the other one is Wii Sports Resort plane (because it's a float plane.) I think they are together for just a short while then the float plane takes off to Wuhu island.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Money on ZSS revealed tuesday for Metroid's birthday
Since they went with the Other M's armor design, they may go with Other M's ZS design as well.
Here's what it looked like in Brawl to compare the two.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Since they went with the Other M's armor design, they may go with Other M's ZS design as well.
Here's what it looked like in Brawl to compare the two.

I like the Other M one's color scheme but I hope they shorten the heels. How does Samus even fit her power armor around these things anyway?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The heels make no sense and should be shortened, but other than that I actually prefer the Other M version.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Looks like Luigi's hat is clipping through his hair in the new pic. :p Or something like that.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
In regards to today's piture, Luigi is traumatized by the Villager's mitten hands.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
They should let you swap between the power and zero suits easier this time round, that taunt command was stupid as hell in brawl.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I hope to see ZSS soon, I've been worrying she might not make it into this game.
There's no reason to remove her, even if Metroid gets another character it'd still make no sense. She has essentially become a core part of Samus' Smash character now, and with Samus getting extra screentime outside her suit in Other M there's no need to worry about her.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Too bads theres going to be alot of downfalled people tomarrownsince the rumor is extremly likly to be fake since one of the revealed Was meant for Saturday or Sunday and there's no updates on Saturdays and Sundays

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
As disappointing as the picture may be....

I do notice a strand of green fabric dangling down from Luigi's hat near his ear.

Characters looking battered as the fight continues confirmed? Or just some glitch/anomaly that will be fixed quickly?

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
What if Villager can collect Luigis and throw them back at his opponents?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Was really excited last night hoping to see Zero Suit Samus revealed like people were saying but can't say I'm not surprised lol

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Good, I'd rather not waste a reveal on something that's common sense anyways, I'm ready for another newcomer we've already had two veterans confirmed to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom