• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If the roster is as small as we've been led to believe (under 50), we shouldn't expect too many newcomers. I'm expecting 5 cuts at most (probably pokemon trainer,lucario, rob and snake). we also havent had newcomers revealed since e3 so....

slowly trickling in confirmation for vets is the best we can hope for right now. I'll be happy to see proof that Sonic, ZSS and Ike return.

Also mewtwo is an interesting thing to see unfold. He would be the only character to be cut, then brought back. Hopefully we can get a dr.mario costume for mario and luigi this time around.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
A pretty picture of Wuhu Island today. We sure do get to see a lot from this stage recently.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope you're not being sarcastic.
It is starting to get tiring. If they show something new than awesome!

It's just we don't need another background picture....

vicgur

Smash Ace
It is starting to get tiring. If they show something new than awesome!
It's just we don't need another background picture....

It's only the 4th time the stage is shown. Also, it's the first time he focus only on the Island.
This update was gonna happen sooner or later, I think. I'm just glad it was sooner.

PS: I'm kinda sad to see we probably won't fight on the Island itself. But having it as a background is pretty cool, I guess.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
PS: I'm kinda sad to see we probably won't fight on the Island itself. But having it as a background is pretty cool, I guess.
The planes landed on the SNES Pilotwings stage.

I think it's safe to assume that we'll be able to do the same for Wuhu.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Thank you iDOWN!

I like that island, looks great. Villager grabbing Luigi's nose...okay. Reset bomb? Wonder what that is for.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The updates have been kind of underwhelming the past couple of days. This week has been uber stressful so I'm hoping to get knocked off my feet either tonight or tomorrow. To be honest, I'm kind of bummed that the ZSS "leak" fell through because I'm more than ready to see someone else revealed.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping we get a new character soon. E3 was close to three months ago; it's time for a healthy dose of super hype.

I do want Ridley, but he would be best as the final reveal. It would be so epic and satisfying.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
That sword trail looks excellent.

I presume it's a reference to a Skyward Strike. It would be neat if, once every ten seconds or something, using ftilt would launch a moderately strong Skyward Strike projectile.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I'm surprised a mario kart 7 course is going to be a smash stage. I never liked that course, but thought it was pretty.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I do want Ridley, but he would be best as the final reveal. It would be so epic and satisfying.
I'd save that for either Mewtwo or K. Rool, considering both of them are more wanted worldwide than Ridley is. In Japan Ridley would likely fall flat as a final reveal.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Worst. Week. Of. Updates. EVAR!
Eh, some of the very early weeks were downright horrendous. At least we've got some pictures of the 3 newly revealed stages that look great, instead of just seeing Mario and Fox goof off on the boxing ring again.

Not every week is gonna have announcements. Even then there's still tommorow left.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Eh, some of the very early weeks were downright horrendous. At least we've got some pictures of the 3 newly revealed stages that look great, instead of just seeing Mario and Fox goof off on the boxing ring again.

Not every week is gonna have announcements. Even then there's still tommorow left.
I guess you're right, if tomorrow sucks I'm going to cry though :(

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
I dont think anything new will be shown tomorrow.

But at pax i have a feeling there will be a new character shown

D

Deleted member

If there is a newcomer, I'm really predicting that it's going to be Little Mac. I can feel it...

Let's just HOPE that Nintendo gives us cool stuff at PAX.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

PAX starts tommorow, so maybe, but it'd have to be either monday or friday. As I've said before though, Nintendo has only set one conference up, and that's one for Wonderful 101 specifically, and Wonder Red's chances aren't exactly good. Unless they pull some kind of surprise thing like with WFT I doubt we'll see anything at PAX. I think the next reveal will be mid-September, probably a Kirby character or ZSS.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I was expecting the next pic of the Pyrosphere stage to show Ridley [as stage feature or as playable character, either way], but looks like Sakurai will tease us a little more.
Damn you, Sakurai.
As I just posted in the Ridley thread, If Ridley's a stage hazard, then I was expecting him to show him in this picture. I mean, with each new picture we've seen new things from both the Reset Bomb stage and the Pilotwings/Wuhu Island stage. Here it's just nothing new, which is rather odd given how the past stages were treaten. One can hope this is a neutral stage, not only for Ridley's sake, but also because it'd be the sweetest looking competitive stage ever.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

It was kind of expected early on because they were still dedicating at least one update to something that was shown in the E3 trailers before showing off anything new. Now it's just stalling for time. Granted, this game still probably has at least 10 months before it hits the shelves but this weeks' updates almost feel like a slow poke in the eye .

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
It was kind of expected early on because they were still dedicating at least one update to something that was shown in the E3 trailers before showing off anything new. Now it's just stalling for time. Granted, this game still probably has at least 10 months before it hits the shelves but this weeks' updates almost feel like a slow poke in the eye .
You never know. If I recall, tomorrow is Friday, unless I've been asleep all Friday, which is likely since I'm EXHAUSTED.

We might see something interesting tomorrow. But hey, looking at the graphics and how amazing it looks is fine by me. As long as we see DK soon.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
So glad we're back! Wasn't too excited about Peach joining, I expected it.

Today's photo is of the female characters, alright. I'm REALLY hoping Zelda is revealed next.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well to catch up peach confirmed 4 days ago and she does get changes

And the 4th pyrosphere picture he comes the arguements again this time about a top view of pyrosphere

Hooray! Forums are back.

And Toad ------ is still a moveset. Hooray. Peach's moveset ain't final? Hoo--- Wait. What are the odds of Toad being changed? Mathematically 1/28 (Since Peach has 28 attacks) = 36%.

And I'm still unsure about Ridley because Sakurai is a jerk :| . Even though I didn't see one photo of Ridley as a stage hazard. That's good. Problem is that it can't be anyone else but Ridley... From the looks of it (Pertaining to the "An enemy from Samus' past blah blah" quote).

Ah well, might as well wait. Best to expect the worst, wait and see. I mean, what's wrong with expecting the worst :) :(

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
Hooray! Forums are back.

And Toad ------ is still a moveset. Hooray. And I'm still unsure about Ridley because Sakurai is a jerk :|

"Pic of the day. Peach joins the battle! We've added 10 pictures of her on the website, but keep in mind that the game is still in development. Her moves may be refreshed by the time the games are released."

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
"Pic of the day. Peach joins the battle! We've added 10 pictures of her on the website, but keep in mind that the game is still in development. Her moves may be refreshed by the time the games are released."
Please let this be a hint, Sakurai.

...or you can just give us blue toad. I don't care either way anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom