• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Has anyone else tried to look at the source code for any possible leaks of the remaining characters?
We all remember that WFT's page was hidden on the site from the moment it went up, right? If there are any secrets, it will be found in a weird classic video game style, with random clicking paths or directional inputs, not coding. I suspect "inspect element" can confirm this.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
We all remember that WFT's page was hidden on the site from the moment it went up, right? If there are any secrets, it will be found in a weird classic video game style, with random clicking paths or directional inputs, not coding. I suspect "inspect element" can confirm this.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

Someone somewhere must be lurking on the source code page during updates to catch a slip up. That's how several characters were found far ahead of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3's release. I'm kinda hoping there's a slip up :p

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Someone somewhere must be lurking on the source code page during updates to catch a slip up. That's how several characters were found far ahead of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3's release. I'm kinda hoping there's a slip up :p
I occasionally look through the source code and files to see if there's anything to be found. There isn't right now, but once we get closer to release I'm sure we'll be able to find something, like how people found Captain Falcon's logo on the Brawl site.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Sakurai still hasn't posted the image on Miiverse, nor has he posted a comment for it. Shame, I wanted some quirky comment to go with this picture.

Btw, quite some time since we've seen ol' Olimar on the Wii U, isn't it?

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
It's not on miiverse...
EDIT: Probably cause of the huge system update that will allow to play brawl with no tv. :awesome:
Sakurais Logic: Hmmm, which character have I not made do yoga with WFT? I know! Olimar!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He could be preparing for the Nintendo Direct today, or so I think. Give it time to get a Sakurai caption.

D

Deleted member

What's really going on here:

Waluigi off screen is making fun of Olimar's heigh.
Olimar looks at him a points out that at least has been the star of a game.
Waluigi then proceeds to make fun of wii fit trainer, because she stays indoors exercising all day, and has a major lack of vitamin D.
Wii fit trainer just looks at him in awe, then poses while saying: "Come at me Bro."

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
What's really going on here:

Waluigi off screen is making fun of Olimar's heigh.
Olimar looks at him a points out that at least has been the star of a game.
Waluigi then proceeds to make fun of wii fit trainer, because she stays indoors exercising all day, and has a major lack of vitamin D.
Wii fit trainer just looks at him in awe, then poses while saying: "Come at me Bro."
Congratulations! You are more creative than me!!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
"OH MY GOD, SONIC'S BACK IN SMASH"- the two people who honestly weren't expecting him to return. Finally... now maybe the people on Miiverse will stop cutting themselves and sacrificing cats to see Sonic footage.

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
"OH MY GOD, SONIC'S BACK IN SMASH"- the two people who honestly weren't expecting him to return. Finally... now maybe the people on Miiverse will stop cutting themselves and sacrificing cats to see Sonic footage.
I expected him to return, but that doesn't make the confirmation any less exciting.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Now my head is saying there will be 3 characters confirmed in october a pokemon rep and possibly a character for the anniversary of the nes october 18th

And if were a character for that anniversary either R.O.B for being the in the packages of first games for nes or little mac for punch out being the most popular game on the nes

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
In the Miiverse photo, Sonic looks like he's trying to force a smile but really doesn't want to. Like a bad family photo-shoot.

In fact is looks like he's wincing at something horrifying.
I bet he was watching the beginning of Mega Man trailer.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
In the Miiverse photo, Sonic looks like he's trying to force a smile but really doesn't want to. Like a bad family photo-shoot.

In fact is looks like he's wincing at something horrifying.
Then whatever he saw, he probably looks like this cause he's in the middle of recovering from the Unleashed face.

You know the one. ¦D

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I hope sonic has at least some moveset changes.

Also Sonic looks easier to control.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I occasionally look through the source code and files to see if there's anything to be found. There isn't right now, but once we get closer to release I'm sure we'll be able to find something, like how people found Captain Falcon's logo on the Brawl site.
Just the logo? I didn't think Sakurai was like Valve (Portal 2). Still, as we all know, WFT was hidden between Mario and Mega Man, Mario kicking her soccer ball to the left as a hint that clicking the left button from Mario brought up the hidden page. Is there anything that has not yet been proven to belong to the stage or character in the pictures? And am I the only one who thinks, in the Pit, DK and TL clash of yesterday, DK was shaped vaguely like Mr. Saturn?

Kymnosk

Smash Cadet
NNID
MutedSound1111
So many characters are of the revealence of The Sakurai. Guess he really took the "Gotta Go Fast" song to heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom