• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Is pit releasing his dual blade things/morphing them/tossing them/catching them? or what?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Is pit releasing his dual blade things/morphing them/tossing them/catching them? or what?
He is wowed at what the top of Fit's head looks like. After the fight, he is gonna see more of it :chuckle:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
He is wowed at what the top of Fit's head looks like. After the fight, he is gonna see more of it :chuckle:
...I... I am speechless because I was like 'alright this guy has pit in his avatar- he'll tell me some pretty probable stuff. Having that mindset while reading that sentence was the strangest mental feeling I have felt in awhile Haha.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
...I... I am speechless because I was like 'alright this guy has pit in his avatar- he'll tell me some pretty probable stuff. Having that mindset while reading that sentence was the strangest mental feeling I have felt in awhile Haha.
Haha, that gave me a smile. Oh, and I think Pit is using his air dodge. The way he is positioned just looks like it.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I wonder if the soccer ball that's part of WFT's attack can be used by another character similar to the metal blade, or if that soccer ball will replace the normal one, because I saw a picture of Mari using it.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I think Pit just did his Nair.Because his Nair spins really fast so when he does it,his bow levitates in his hand.
True, but when you use his nair, it looks yellow and barely blue. Same could be said about the edge of his Angel Ring. Then again, he did get the upperdash which most likely replaced his Angel Ring, and he could also have a new move too. Nair, and air dodge are now my two options. He probably isn't completely done yet (even though they have gone far in development), so that's why his blades are away from him.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh dear lord how much longer till the results of Ridley being a hazard or playable or both

I mean everyone is still going a tiny bit bananas about it

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Oh dear lord how much longer till the results of Ridley being a hazard or playable or both

Since when has Sakurai ever posted a follow up to one of his more mysterious updates. Pilot Wings is the only time I can think of that he did so. But we're still wonder what that solar beam is in that picture with WFT for example. I don't think Sakurai will clarify. I think he likes being mysterious.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Since when has Sakurai ever posted a follow up to one of his more mysterious updates. Pilot Wings is the only time I can think of that he did so. But we're still wonder what that solar beam is in that picture with WFT for example. I don't think Sakurai will clarify. I think he likes being mysterious.
Look at August 20th sakurai quote

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The sun thing was found to be a yoga technique of some sort called something with sun. Of course we still don't know what it does in game, but we know it's one of WFT's moves.

The reason we're expecting a follow-up is because of the "at any second" notion. If Ridley doesn't show up as a character soon, then that'll mean bad news for us.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The 3DS screenshots are expanded in size, it's always going to look bad compared to it's native size.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Keep in mind the wii u seems further in development then the 3DS. I am sure everything will be more polished on both the wii u and 3DS before release.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

No one remembers this post from Sakurai? Doesn't seem a little...teasy?

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Well Sakurai did say that the screenshots aren't doing that game justice and that you really need to see the game from the console itself in order to appreciate it...
Of course he'd /say/ that, he's trying to make you buy a copy of the inferior version.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Actually it's true. Pretty much every 3DS game looks poor on screenshots compared to when you actually play it on the system itself and as DraginHikari said, the images are expanded in size thus making them look poor compared to their native size. :/

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Anyone expecting HD from the 3DS is out of their minds. Things look better in motion and (sometimes) with 3D on the smooth things over. Its still in development so it may be a bit too soon to judge it over a minor detail like shadows.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The 3DS version will of course not look as good as the Wii U version. However, it still looks better than Melee, even on pictures, and that's a game people have been playing for over a decade now, so I don't see the problem. Considering it's handheld I think it looks fantastic.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

For almost two months now, every Friday has shown something new. I'm not going to raise your hopes but last Friday was an item and we had a new stage earlier this week. This doesn't guarantee something character related but the chances are freakishly high that it'll at least be something new.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
For almost two months now, every Friday has shown something new. I'm not going to raise your hopes but last Friday was an item and we had a new stage earlier this week. This doesn't guarantee something character related but the chances are freakishly high that it'll at least be something new.
Wasn't the picture of Mario's Super Jump Punch and Mega Man's Mega Upper a friday picture? That didn't show anything new. Then there was also Luigi's taunt spike iirc.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
In today's pic Pit is letting go off his bow. In smash characters don't typically let go of there weapons, so he may be switching to another weapon maybe from uprising. So does this mean some of pit's aerials will be uprising weapons? I'm ok with using uprising weapons for attacks but I still hope some of pit's moves use his normal bow.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
In today's pic Pit is letting go off his bow. In smash characters don't typically let go of there weapons, so he may be switching to another weapon maybe from uprising. So does this mean some of pit's aerials will be uprising weapons? I'm ok with using uprising weapons for attacks but I still hope some of pit's moves use his normal bow.
Looks like that at this point

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Could be that he's just switching to the Upperdash Arm which is his Side-B now. I think we've seen both his F-Air and N-Air, and it wouldn't make much sense using anything else in his situation. I don't think Sakurai would take a screenshot of a new move from Pit, and then take a picture of it in transition, if it was a new move we haven't seen we'd likely see the actual move instead.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Why'd I think of Sora when I looked at Pit? Lol.

And maybe the WFT should learn to do a bicycle kick with that soccer ball. Or a Zidane into Pit. Either one.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
In the video, Wii Fit Trainer spikes the ball with her hand...now she is using her head. I'm really confused, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom