• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groose

Smash Champion
I'm starting to get the feeling that items won't be shown and the focus will primarily be on stages and characters which is all well and good because, when you think about it, does anyone really care about the items that much? Granted, it's fun to play with them but I don't very many people are like "Oh god, I hope the gooey bomb comes back" and simply deal with whatever is added. Despite all the new items Melee had, they were barely shown in the promos and I think they were only part of the updates with Brawl for the sake of stalling for time and throwing the fans a bone while they waited for more stages and characters.

I'd love to see items. But I think they'll start to come in a couple of months when we get closer to launch.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The best stages to represent Miis would be Wara Wara Plaza for Smash Bros Wii U and Streetpass Mii Plaza for 3DS.

BTW, Wii Fit Trainer isn't knocked on her back. She is using her down tilt.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So....

What the heck is going on in the new pic?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
The flames appear to be shooting out of this weird small X in the center, which could very well be an item.

Edit: Yeah the caption pretty much confirms it's an item (Pit isn't on screen) similar to the Smart Bomb from Star Fox.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
So....

What the heck is going on in the new pic?
It looks like maybe Megaman or Villager's final smash or an assist trophy or maybe a Pokéball

Can anyone who knows anything about Megaman or Animal Crossing tell me if this is anything from either game?

EDIT: never mind I should have waited for someone who knows something about Kid Icarus.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's a new item guys.

It's the X-Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
It looks like maybe Megaman or Villager's final smash or an assist trophy or maybe a Pokéball

Can anyone who knows anything about Megaman or Animal Crossing tell me if this is anything from either game?
The caption pretty much confirms it's an item (Pit isn't on screen) similar to the Smart Bomb from Star Fox.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Pic of the day. Here's the X Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Not to be mistaken for the one from Meteos.

When I saw that X, I knew it had to be the Kid Icarus Uprising item that is the X-bomb. I just never thought that item would make it into the game, but I was proven wrong, and the item looks tons more amazing here. <3

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
does anyone have a picture of this bomb when it's not activated in the actual game? I never play Kid icarus uprising so I just want to know how it would look as an item (I don't see another possibilitie than an item) and just to know does the x in the game move or just stay static? I noticed the x isn't straight compared to the battlefield platform so it would sugest that it moves. also if it is a item, it makes sense that the bomb activated upon touching underneat the plarform so the x's center location match

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
does anyone have a picture of this bomb when it's not activated in the actual game? I never play Kid icarus uprising so I just want to know how it would look as an item (I don't see another possibilitie than an item) and just to know does the x in the game move or just stay static? I noticed the x isn't straight compared to the battlefield platform so it would sugest that it moves. also if it is a item, it makes sense that the bomb activated upon touching underneat the plarform so the x's center location match

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I can't decide if it'd be worse for it to move or for it to stay static. Either way this is one very annoying looking item.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well this item choice was definitely X-ceptional. I want to see what Sakurai said about it just to be sure.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
And here we were, doubting that they'd be showing us items in these updates. By what seems to be going on here, I assume we will get at least one new thing or aspect of the game a week, so now I have something to look forward to.

As for the item, I'd say it it great that Sakurai is showing us a completely new one rather than something like a capsule or sticky bomb.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
As for the item, I'd say it it great that Sakurai is showing us a completely new one rather than something like a capsule or sticky bomb.

What are you talking about? The Crash Bomb is there in the left of the screenshot, too!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Probably an x-bomb, but there's also a very small chance that it's Pokemon X/Y related or Megaman X. :troll:

Kymnosk

Smash Cadet
NNID
MutedSound1111
That effect made me Kreygasm all over the place, it looks amazing.
The huge hitbox, the fire effect, the black flames, the X.9/10 would bang use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom