• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Anubis looks different though, more vibrant.

And i'm glad he's back, he's my favorite Pokemon main.

Screw the people that wanted him cut.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
Called it. I knew they wouldn't cut Lucario. He's too important to the Pokemon franchise now to get rid of. And I don't believe he poses a risk to Mewtwo's return either.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
I would be so pleased if this is a sign that no one from Brawl got cut. I've looked at the roster and I just can't justify cutting anyone it feels perfect. I wouldn't get our hopes up one way or the other though, we really know nothing other than what Sakurai confirms himself.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I noticed that his character page wasn't advertising X and Y, but the official Pokemon website. This may bode well for a certain cut Pokemon veteran from Melee (not Pichu).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I noticed that his character page wasn't advertising X and Y, but the official Pokemon website. This may bode well for a certain cut Pokemon veteran from Melee (not Pichu).
More than one character can advertise the same game; Peach and Rosalina both have links to 3D World.

Renji64

Smash Lord
This game so far is looking like brawl hd... i haven't seen much that really makes it seem it is gonna be alot different than the last entry losing hope.........

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Here's something that. We need to consider though: why are we only assuming it's Brawl characters that might get the cut....?

This more then ever enforces that anything can happen with the roster.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Already knew Lucario was coming back, just didn't know when. Well now the Pokemon franchise should be happy. Now just waiting for my moment.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Come to think of it, Lucario is shown with his entire Brawl special moveset other than side B so that means Sakurai isn't shoe-horning mega evolutions thank god. It might be his new final smash, but I'm cool with that.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Congratulations for Cario for making it!

It appears we can't really talk about irrevelancy or cuts unless we're informed of 'em officially. But to be honest, seeing how prominent Lucario was being in BW2 and moreso in PKMN X&Y, I'm not surprised.

His design isn't entirely bad, though hmm, I wonder if they could have made him look... better. He swings between expressionless/ very stoic and showing his well-done canine-like characteristics.
Reminds of what I thought of Peach (doll-face except she has personality on it this time).

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey guys, remember when Sakurai said he was axing half the roster to focus on balance.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
This game so far is looking like brawl hd... i haven't seen much that really makes it seem it is gonna be alot different than the last entry losing hope.........
Tripping is gone, new ledge mechanics, faster gameplay, better balanced characters. This game will be different like every Super Smash Bros game.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Here's something that. We need to consider though: why are we only assuming it's Brawl characters that might get the cut....?

This more then ever enforces that anything can happen with the roster.
Well I highly doubt anyone from Melee or Smash 64 will get cuts. If Mewtwo or Roy don't make it in, it's not like they were in Brawl to begin with.

And I can't see Sakurai cutting no one from the original 12. All we need is Ness, Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Falcon to be announced, and I'm betting they're all back, especially if a supposed wild card like Lucario got in.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Okay, so I was looking at Lucario's animations in BrawlBox, and I think this does confirm tripping.

Here is Brawl's tripping animation.

It's not an exact match, but it's pretty close.

But what I think really confirms it is this:

This is Lucario's idle tripped animation.

It's an exact match...
Hopefully it's just a banana peel or something.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Tripping is gone, new ledge mechanics, faster gameplay, better balanced characters. This game will be different like every Super Smash Bros game.
These seem more like fixes alot of people have the same stuff from before like mario and other characters...this is so sad

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Okay, so I was looking at Lucario's animations in BrawlBox, and I think this does confirm tripping.

It's an exact match...
Well it has to be since we were outright told there is no tripping (as a mechanic) but great detective work nontheless!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

It's an exact match...
..............................****

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

It's an exact match...
Isn't the second pose also his sleeping animation?

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Now people are going to say Lucario only got in because of his role in X and Y, like how Toon Link only got in because of WWHD, and will continue to say how Ike and Wolf are going to get cut.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

It's an exact match...
oh god.
lol.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

It's an exact match...
It's a banana peel setting up a hyped Diddy Kong reveal either to A) Dissapoint and show Luigi's nose or B) Be Sakurai and reveal Palutena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom