• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Snake is a one time deal pal. Sonic is practically owned by Nintendo now.
Alright buddy, let me explain this to you. Sakurai added Snake because his friend Kojima asked him to, I imagine Sakurai had to go through a bit of trouble to do so, and he definitely had to go through a lot of licensing with Konami for him. Now do you think Sakurai would just cut a character he had to go through so much trouble, not only with development, but with licensing and dealing with Nintendo and Konami the first time to add, and end up pissing off his friend in the process? Kojima could very well decide to cut ties with Nintendo completely. I don't see why he wouldn't want Snake to return, and I don't see why Sakurai wouldn't either.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
So let's hopePokemon going to have 5 reps!!! Pikachu, Lucario, The Jiggs, Mewtwo, and PKMN Trainer! Also, since Lucario's move set is more based on "aura" this time around I think it gives Mewtwo even more of a chance.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
As long as Mewtwo is still in I got no complaints.

Of corse he'll return though...right?

And I'm 100% convinced no one from Brawl is getting cut.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I guess it is time to say goodbye to all the leaks that said Diddy was the next reveal. Finally the translator leak is put to rest, well unless Sakurai had planned to do Diddy next at the time and did this as a spur of the moment type thing. Also don't worry guys I am sure Lucario isn't tripping. Sakurai was very clear it wouldn't be back and it was negatively received by virtually everyone not just competitive players.

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
its obviously rainbow road. It's most likely a moving stage and we haven't seen all of it yet.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Calm the **** down, Mewtwo supporters! Just because we have Lucario in doesn't mean that Mewtwo has been outright deconfirmed. Yes, some may think this is reason to believe his deconfirmation is accentuated now, but there's nothing outright denying his entry! Besides, Sakurai has said that Mewtwo is under consideration and there's no doubt in my mind he has a good chance to come back!

Besides, Lucario's back! Hell yeah! You know what Mewtwo's reveal would do? Hype dat **** up to eleven! Having both of those Pokemon being able to duke 1-on-1 that isn't Project M is a dream come true. Oh, and please include Gardevior while you're at it, Sakurai. I'm sick and tired off all these legendaries and psuedo-legendaries taking up the limelight. I want more wildcards like you did with Jigglypuff. So, Gardevior!

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Guys, take it easy...from Word of God, we know that random tripping isn't happening. Tripping as a possibility upon icy surfaces (or wet ones, in the Pikmin stage's case) or over banana peels is still in the cards, however.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701

Lucario better be tripping over a banana peel............................................

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
If you look behind Dededes foot there there's a yellow thingy-ma-jigger.

Then again, we don't know this stage, it could be his teedering from a ledge animation, or he could have been hit with a dair and this shot is him upon hitting the ground. It does look trippish however.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Untitled2.png

Kinda odd he'd say such a thing out of nowhere. You guys wanted something to speculate on, here's your chance.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Maybe Lucario's crawling? But then why the suprised face?
EDIT: I don't think he is, he does look more like he's tripped. What was his tripping animation in Brawl like?

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
So, now that we know anniversary confirmations do come true...

Palutena this March for the Kid Icarus anniversary?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Well, this came out of absolutely nowhere. I guess it's a reveal to celebrate Brawl's anniversary, but Sakurai didn't really do much for the series anniversary itself. Oh well, happy to see a new character. Funny how this shows up with everyone anticipating a new character for no reason.

On that note, I sincerely hope this update is exciting enough to brighten Fatman's day, and I hope the coming week goes better for him.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Guys, that 3DS stage is 100% Rainbow Road. That's the part near the end of the MK7 one. Yes, there are ramps and stars.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So, this week's updates:

Monday: Gravitational Field
Tuesday: Beetle
Wednesday: Palutena's Temple
Thursday: Attack priority shenanigans?
Friday: Lucario

Pretty incredible week if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom