• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Gotta love that Sakurai man, too damn funny.

This does kinda half confirm Palutena for me though, I doubt he would keep trolling us with Palutena related pics just for her to not be playable in the end. He ain't that mean. That's why he stopped with the troll Pyrosphere pics, he knows people are gonna be disappointed when Ridley turns out to only be a stage hazard so he already stopped rubbing it in.

*sits back*

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

This does kinda half confirm Palutena for me though, I doubt he would keep trolling us with Palutena related pics just for her to not be playable in the end. He ain't that mean. That's why he stopped with the troll Pyrosphere pics, he knows people are gonna be disappointed when Ridley turns out to only be a stage hazard so he already stopped rubbing it in.

*sits back*
Did.....you...just...do...what...I..think...you've....done..!?

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice

*sits back*
I don't even think he was trolling with the pyrosphere stuff, people just keep looking into it too much.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Ok people need to actually read the thread 'cause the same jokes are being told like 10 times lol

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Wow its just a damn statue of Palutena, most of you instantly jump to conclusions and say "Palutena Confirmed!". Like, wow, I just seen this as a sneak peak of the upcoming Wii-U Kid Icarus stage. Also, did any of you find it strange that a Kid Icarus stage is on the Wii-U version of the game?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Wow its just a damn statue of Palutena, most of you instantly jump to conclusions and say "Palutena Confirmed!". Like, wow, I just seen this as a sneak peak of the upcoming Wii-U Kid Icarus stage. Also, did any of you find it strange that a Kid Icarus stage is on the Wii-U version of the game?
Why would it be strange? I hope you didn't expect that a character wouldn't get his own stage. Ness,Captain Falcon,Marth,Roy and R.O.B. have there own reasons though.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Not at all. All franchises should at least get 1 stage per console imo, even if they're strictly handheld. Even then Kid Icarus has its roots on console.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Not at all. All franchises should at least get 1 stage per console imo, even if they're strictly handheld. Even then Kid Icarus has its roots on console.
There's a reason why you're my favorite SmashBoarder. Are you like all knowning...Highly intelligent or just God himself?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Not really. Kid Icarus on the NES.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
I don't even think he was trolling with the pyrosphere stuff, people just keep looking into it too much.
But that's not the point now is it. Just saying he didn't went and go troll us after the internet gone Ridley mad after the tunnel pic. Not like he's doing now with Palutena anyway.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Am I the only one that dreams up reveal trailers for the newcomers?

I can't wait to see another one. They've been spot on for each character so far.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Am I the only one that dreams up reveal trailers for the newcomers?

I can't wait to see another one. They've been spot on for each character so far.
I usually imagine reveal trailers for newcomers when I can't sleep. Sadly it gets me more pumped than tired.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

*sits back*
Ridley's not going to be a stage hazard.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Lol hey at least the wii u has been blessed with kid Icarus stages!

If pit is the only representative of kid Icarus then he and Samus Aran can start a club.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A new Kid Icarus stage? Now that is something I wasn't expecting.

It seems to be based on Uprising's depiction of Skyworld. Of course, the biggest difference is the use of brighter colors, instead of having the gloomy atmosphere featured in Uprising. This is how Skyworld is supposed to be, after all. The colosseum in the background could be a shout-out to the first chapter from Uprising.

My guess is that the fight will take place on the same area as the Palutena boss fight in Uprising.

Anyway, this is one stage I wanted for this game, which means two of the stages I wanted are already in. (The other being Rainbow Road.)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think people are failing to understand that a statue does NOT equal an instant deconfirmation.

Although today's screenshot shows a statue of Palutena, this doesn't mean that she's out of the running. We'd need way more evidence than that, such as seeing Palutena in person.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sakuri, you are the ultimate troll, and like I said........ He is among us......... He knows are weaknesses........ He is exploiting them.........

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Sakuri, you arethe ultimate troll, and like I said........ He is among us......... He knows are weaknesses........ He is exploiting them.........
I'd rather say Sakurai can be teasing us in a nice way...OR JUST IN A F#CKING NASTY WAY! XD

Lozjam

Smash Champion
We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people throughout our lives, and that's ok, that's good, so long as you remember all the people you used to be. I will not forget one day of this. *sees daily pic.* run you clever boy Sakuri. They are coming

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I still remember how lousy the Castle Siege stage was with the snapshot camera; you had to use Gecko codes to be able to get good close-up shots there.
*sigh* Same with Halberd...I don't see a reason why though. Battlefield and Final Destination had like...the best zoom in of all the stages.

I got some nasty pictures on those two stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom