• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Good to see a more cheerful Kid Icarus stage. It most likely being based on the First Chapter doesn't surprise me in the least.

Which is even better since I saved a lot of the main themes from the series for Swamp's music contest instead of wasting them on the Reset Bomb Forest.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Wasn't the galaxy stage revealed right before Rosalina was revealed? Isn't a Nintendo direct coming up?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So do you think that is Palutena's Temple as a stage, or a new Skyworld?
Still reminds me of Chapter 1 because of the Colosseum in the background, where you fight Twinbellows. That's what it reminds me of so far.

And yes, she was. It was an unknown stage during that pic with Kirby with the hammer, and was confirmed before her reveal.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Looks to be palutena's temple from chapter 18 in the game

Although the one we have is far brighter, or at least a calm before the storm
That's why I asked, because it looks like this at first glance -- updated Skyworld -- but the coliseum looks like it is taken from the first chapter. All in all the design is definitely being driven by Uprising.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
There's not much you can tell about this picture alone but I'm super glad at the possible replacement of Skyworld (Brawl) :urg:.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
well then. i guess the kids on miiverse need to see these images of static characters in stages that are also still playable.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
This is Palutena's Temple. Look at the placement of the statues. They're both Palutena with wings, standing on similarly shaped objects.

This also is the battlefield where you fight Palutena in Uprising. The statue overlooks the battlefield.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
So...is this the first official confirmation of the Wii U not featuring exclusively stages from console games?
The pilotwings stage references the 3ds version as well, so I doubt it will be 100% console games and vise versa for the 3ds version. I mean characters like Game and Watch who are purely known for one or the other will probably get exceptions.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
That's why I asked, because it looks like this at first glance -- updated Skyworld -- but the coliseum looks like it is taken from the first chapter. All in all the design is definitely being driven by Uprising.
yeah it could be, the statue doesnt seem to be in the same place since its in front of the coliseum in the pic of the day, where its not in the image i posted.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Still reminds me of Chapter 1 because of the Colosseum in the background, where you fight Twinbellows. That's what it reminds me of so far.

And yes, she was. It was an unknown stage during that pic with Kirby with the hammer, and was confirmed before her reveal.
I think you can see some of the Colosseum in the background of that picture HylianHeroBigBoss showed.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Good guy Sakurai posts this pic really early because he knows we will be analyzing it for a while and wants us to go to sleep at a decent time.

I actually saw something funny on miiverse. "So who is that statue of when you play as Palutena?" A viridi statue would be the bomb! (no pun intended)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
There's not much you can tell about this picture alone but I'm super glad at the possible replacement of Skyworld (Brawl) :urg:.
Well, if this is indeed one of the locations from Uprising we're mentioning, I think the big takeaway is series like Fire Emblem, Pokémon, and Kid Icarus -- who've only seen main entries of their games on a specific system -- won't prevent the other game from having a stage based on said game also.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Just like how Pyrosphere indicated the imminence of a Ridley reveal, right?

While this doesn't deconfirm Palutena for a minute, and it could be a hint towards an impending reveal, let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The best part about the Palutena reveal will be when the leak is discredited, but we still get Palutena anyways.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh right, that Palutena leak was a thing, wasn't it? I forgot all about it. XD

I'm just gonna enjoy this shot of a new stage for what it is while you all prepare yourselves for a complete global saturation of optimum disappointment. ¦D

Espio264

Smash Ace
I really gotta sleep. However, when I wake up, I'm expecting one of you to have conducted a thorough analysis of the statue's curvy bits in relation to the curvy bits on the supposed leak pictures to see if they match up.

Best math problem ever!
Goodnight all!

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
At this point, I feel it's only a matter of time now before Palutena is revealed.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Guys, this isn't him tro- oh **** it I'm not repeating myself again.
Stage looks beautiful though.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
What has this game done to me? I stay up to 2 AM on a school night waiting for a screen shot of it, then get super excited when said screenshot is of a statue...

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Just like how Pyrosphere indicated the imminence of a Ridley reveal, right?

While this doesn't deconfirm Palutena for a minute, and it could be a hint towards an impending reveal, let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.
More like how the Mario Galaxy stage indicated Rosalina. But now the question is will he reveal Palutena soon with this stage and have her be a starter? Or will this simply be the stage you fight her on when you unlock her? Or maybe shes not in at all, I dunno, ehhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom