• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And I attacked his deliverance partly because EXCESSIVE CAPS GETS REALLY ANNOYING, AND THAT ANNOYANCE IS MULTIPLIED ONE THOUSAND FOLD WHEN YOU CONSIDER THIS SIGHT HAS SUCH TOOLS AS italics, bold and underlining that make for suitable emphasis, even though bold shouldn't be used, as the other two are much more appropriate.
BUT YELLING IN CAPS IS FUN! IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A YOUTUBE COMMENT!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, people. Next character announced? Who do you all think it will be?

My guess continues to go with Ice Climbers, Falcon, or Ness. If there is a Direct, Snake or Mewtwo.
Well, Diddy's pretty much a slamdunk for February 13th but it's hard to say if we'll get anyone before then. Ice Climbers and Ness are the veterans I want to see the most at the moment though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, Diddy's pretty much a slamdunk for February 13th but it's hard to say if we'll get anyone before then. Ice Climbers and Ness are the veterans I want to see the most at the moment though.
While I'm assuming Ness will be revealed after the game comes out, I completely agree with Ice Climbers. Especially on the 3DS version...

Morbi

Scavenger
While I'm assuming Ness will be revealed after the game comes out, I completely agree with Ice Climbers. Especially on the 3DS version...
Exactly, that is the only reason I want to see them. I mean, I highly doubt anything has changed in their move-set. So I am just interested to see if he actually got them to work.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well if we were to get another veteran between now and Diddy Kong. I'd probably say Ice Climbers, but as things stand. I'm not entirely sure if Sakurai takes anniversaries into account. Ah well, I guess either Ice Climbers or a random reveal. If we get a Nintendo Direct then I guess Snake, Mewtwo or a newcomer.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So, people. Next character announced? Who do you all think it will be?

My guess continues to go with Ice Climbers, Falcon, or Ness. If there is a Direct, Snake or Mewtwo.
Ice Climbers may probably come first, followed by Diddy Kong. Dixie Kong could be revealed on the next Nintendo Direct, just as a final gift before all the Tropical Freeze topics come to a close.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Aye, sir, in a world where solid and consistent mechanics are sacred, the DS games seem to have less "Zelda Logic" whereby one must poke around endlessly with vague ideas. Metroid's model is incredibly consistent in this regard, the 2D ones especially.
Why do you choose to attack his deliverance rather than the points being made? Because they're dumb? I don't want to assume what you think, but you seem to be implying that you disagree with his claims about the other Zelda games. Is this correct?
The DS games are still good, maybe hardcore Zelda fans dislike 'em, but for someone who doesn't like Zelda that much, like me...they're pretty fun!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, let's see what tomorrow brings...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well, Thursday is a popular 'reveal' date it seems, but I still don't expect anything..... Granted I'll still be hype and hopeful.
Yeah looking back at previous anniversaries that held little to no water. I think its for the best to only hope we will see them by then, and not expect them to be revealed on that day, else you will probably be setting yourself up for disappointment.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
The DS games are still good, maybe hardcore Zelda fans dislike 'em, but for someone who doesn't like Zelda that much, like me...they're pretty fun!
You are not alone! I love Phantom Hourglass, I never understood all of the whining people do about it. I liked Spirit Tracks, too, although some parts(read: anything to do with the train) were really aggravating. And I've played OoT, but I've yet to finish it, whereas I have beaten the other 2. It's easy to see why OoT was a huge success at the time and why people would have such hardcore nostalgia for it, but of the Zelda games I've played, it's the one I've progressed in the least. Made it to the water temple as adult Link and just kind of lost interest. Might pick it up again eventually, we'll see. I suppose these games just appeal to different types of gamers.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, what item do we all want to see next? I wanna see more Home Run bat.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Sheik shouldn't be in the game because OoT isn't relevant anymore... Seriously? OoT was a revolutionary game for its time, without a doubt.

Also, by that relevancy logic, those characters shouldn't be in the game either:
- Ice Climbers
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Captain Falcon (Seriously, the last F-Zero game was released a decade ago.)
- Jigglypuff
- R.O.B.
Shiek is relevant. OoT 3D.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I kinda miss the Red Shell's so I wouldn't mind seeing those back. I'd also like to see the Cloaking Device and the Barrel Cannon return too (With it's visibility time extended instead of just ten seconds).

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Herp--- Thanks to whomever updated the OP. I'm gonna be honest; I sorta forgot about this place with all the Palutena stuff happening and my 12 hour shifts at work. I'll be back on top of it this week.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Just watch, on Monday Sakurai is gonna post a Pic of the Day with the Happy Salesman in Clock Town as a new stage, with the caption "You've met with a horrible fate, haven't you?"

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello everybody! I am new here! It feels nice to actually reply to posts and I am really excited. So what are your guys'/gals' predictions on tomorrows picture of the day? I think we will get a funny picture that doesn't really show anything. Than again it's Sakuri, expect the unexpected. :)

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Hello everybody! I am new here! It feels nice to actually reply to posts and I am really excited. So what are your guys'/gals' predictions on tomorrows picture of the day? I think we will get a funny picture that doesn't really show anything. Than again it's Sakuri, expect the unexpected. :)
Im predicting some new piece of info on a already announced stage.
Also, Welcomez to the forum!
(p.s. I finally got a 3ds and pkmn X today! So happy!)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Welcome!!!

I for one predict something item or character move-related. I mean, we got information on stages two times in a row on Thursday and Friday, time to change it up. Of course, a character reveal would be nice, but I don't think that will happen. I think on Thursday we may get one.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Welcome!!!

I for one predict something item or character move-related. I mean, we got information on stages two times in a row on Thursday and Friday, time to change it up. Of course, a character reveal would be nice, but I don't think that will happen. I think on Thursday we may get one.
That is a great point. I guess only time will only tell. shhhhhhhhh it's a secret to everybody

D

Deleted member

Please for the love of all things that are holy, let tomorrows picture say: Here's Ganondorf sporting a completely reworked moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom