• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
hmm I don't expect a character necessarily, Thursday is the anniversary of Ice Climber so they are probably going to be revealed then. Hmm Maybe Sakurai will finally start revealing final smashes in the pics of the day?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Herp--- Thanks to whomever updated the OP. I'm gonna be honest; I sorta forgot about this place with all the Palutena stuff happening and my 12 hour shifts at work. I'll be back on top of it this week.
Dude, you work at Disney World. Smash Bros. can wait. I've aspired to work at the parks in Florida since I first went there.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Wait, have any of us even considered Fi yet?
I would MUCH RATHER have Midna. Fi was a shell of a character, Midna was so memorable, and would arguably have a much more unique moveset.

But if we are getting any more Zelda reps, it's Toon Zelda / Tetra

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I'd rather have neither Fi nor Midna. Fi was annoying with her redundant warnings and Midna... don't get me started on that one...

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
What if Navi was playable

Her attacks would be having an annoying blinking command prompt appearing and not going away until you use it, and her final smash could be her saying "Hey, Listen!" So much all the characters forcefully fling themselves off stage to Sd

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Last minute prediction, I think it'll be a Wii U pic due to most of last week'a pics being from the 3DS.

Hoping for a character reveal because I have unrealistic expectations.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Are you guys excited to have something new/"new", relevant and on-topic to talk about? =D

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
We're heading into what's potentially a massive month in which we're getting Diddy at the very, very least. Don't be too surprised if this week leaves you a bit underwhelmed as far as pics go.

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
prediction, another trolling pic. like something that could be interpreted as Riddly's tail or that casts doubt on a previous deconfirmation.

Shroob

Sup?
We're heading into what's potentially a massive month in which we're getting Diddy at the very, very least. Don't be too surprised if this week leaves you a bit underwhelmed as far as pics go.
Massive? It's the shortest month of the year!:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom