• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
even if you think the pictures this week were boring, next week is shaping up to be amazing.

Random prediction is a CF reveal on Tuesday

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I know I'm late to theconversation but I'm just going to insert my personal opinion about Ridley in Smash 4 here. After hearing that Samus will get a costume change giving her a more Metroid Other M look instead of a Super Metroid look which is what has remained unchanged for so long in Smash, I felt that it was a clue to how Ridley would look if he was in the game. For all of you that have played Other M you know Ridley's teenage form right?

You see guys this way there is quite a midground. Ridley's final adult massive form could be a final smash and his teenage form could be his regular playable form. I know people might still hate me because even though I am a slight Ridley supporter I do consider his inclusion unrealistic unless a change is made. And I believe the change of Samus' costume to Metroid Other M is a faint clue to Ridley's teenage form will be in the game. Though I'm still going to pose my argument though... Ridley's adult form is just too big... Now go ahead and hate :p
Remember when he was a Furby in that game? Good times...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I think even the Ridley supporters would be mad if the teenager were included... that would be a MASSIVE troll.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Remember when he was a Furby in that game? Good times...
When I was going through my first playthrough of the game I thought that it was a chicken metroid... Somehow I was comparing his child form to the homicidal chickens in OoT and therefore at first thought he was some sort of chicken metroid... IDK I sound really dumb I know... But hey that gives me an idea! What if a new assist trophy could be the cucoos from kakoriko village? I bet that would be hilarious if not incredibly nostalgic.

I think even the Ridley supporters would be mad if the teenager were included... that would be a MASSIVE troll.
That's why the Ridley supporters need to stop being so ****ing stubborn... I mean my gosh everyone gets so overly mad when they get what they want but it isn't the way they want it... I mean serious that right there is the sign of just acting like a spoiled brat. Just get over yourself and go with the flow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's why the Ridley supporters need to stop being so ****ing stubborn... I mean my gosh everyone gets so overly mad when they get what they want but it isn't the way they want it... I mean serious that right there is the sign of just acting like a spoiled brat. Just get over yourself and go with the flow!
To be fair, Other: M doesn't exactly sit well with the fans.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*sees the update*

Sakurai has a thing for nose touching, doesn't he?

Anyways, I'm not too bothered just because next week shows so much promise and we've had good weeks for nearly two months straight as it is.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
*sees the update*

Sakurai has a thing for nose touching, doesn't he?

Anyways, I'm not too bothered just because next week shows so much promise and we've had good weeks for nearly two months straight as it is.
Why exactly does next week show promise, there isn't a game release or an other special occasion right?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Why exactly does next week show promise, there isn't a game release or an other special occasion right?
Well, next week is the Anniversary of FE3's release. But given that Marth's already been revealed, I don't see how that could be used for a reveal.

Staarih

Smash Master
Watch them announce a Wii U-or-something Direct for Tuesday which just "happens" to coincide with the Smash Bros anniversary :rolleyes:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Meh, we just got the fat penguin with a hammer himself, so I'm not expecting a thing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm not expecting a character but I am expecting something to commemorate the anniversary at the very least. Maybe some throwback stages from the previous Smash games or perhaps our first sampling of the game's music.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I'm expecting something in the next two weeks. Either for the 15th anniversary of SSB, or Brawl's 6th. Or both.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm expecting something in the next two weeks. Either for the 15th anniversary of SSB, or Brawl's 6th. Or both.
Well this whole year is Ninty's 125th anniversary, so I'm really wondering what they're gonna do overall.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well this whole year is Ninty's 125th anniversary, so I'm really wondering what they're gonna do overall.
There was an old rumour that Nintendo is going to celebrate this year as the "Year of Yoshi" or something. I wanted it to be true.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, we already know that new Kirby, DK, Yoshi, Mario, and Smash Bros games are coming this year and there's a strong chance that the third party collabs for Zelda and FE will be done this year too. This year's E3 is going to be interesting because, aside from Zelda Wii U, they could go in any direction with announcements.

D

Deleted member

I hope that we get something next week. I mean, if we get nothing on Tuesday, then that would be rather disappointing.

I'm hoping that a Nintendo Direct will get confirmed soon (hopefully a World Direct with Iwata as that seems to lead into SSB4 trailers and reveals) and we see a brand new trailer that confirms more veterans. That or at least give us Wario next week since the 21st also marks Wario Land's 20th Anniversary in Japan. However, I just hope for something major…

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The only anniversary that got kind of recognized was Mario because Peach was announced the day before the 28th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. I'm only expecting something for the 15th of the original Smash Bros because, well, it's Smash and Sakurai has already noted several times that 2014 is the 15th year of the franchise. Supposedly he's a big fan of Fire Emblem so MAYBE he might commemorate the release of the original game in April but beyond that I don't think he'll recognize any other anniversaries.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There was an old rumour that Nintendo is going to celebrate this year as the "Year of Yoshi" or something. I wanted it to be true.
Luigi had his glory, so I would think that Yoshi would come next. After all, he's often been treated as a mere sidekick, and doesn't do enough major things on his own. Yoshi's New Island and Yarn Yoshi may fix this up to an extent though.

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
Luigi had his glory, so I would think that Yoshi would come next. After all, he's often been treated as a mere sidekick, and doesn't do enough major things on his own. Yoshi's New Island and Yarn Yoshi may fix this up to an extent though.
I dunno. Yoshi gets alot more respect than Luigi. Which is kinda why the year of luigi came about. I doubt they would do the same for anyone else. But i would love a year of Wario for some reason though...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
How about a year of Waluigi because he gets even less respect. :laugh: We can celebrate it by getting a Warioware and Wario Land game starring him alongside his partner finally, and Sakurai can show us a picture of him as an Assist Trophy again. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom