• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I would say investors take upcoming games into consideration. Take Sqaure Enix, their stock skyrocketed when Dragon Quest VII was announced and dropped when Dragon Quest X was announced.
It's anecdotal evidence, but I'll take it. If nothing else it says that such a thing is possible. Also this was something I legitimately did not know, so there is that. Thanks Plat. Can I call you Plat? I think I might anyway.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
oh yes that character is quite possible balloon fighter is toast because of villagers hat but this guy still has it he can very well have fighting moves and equipment for fighting without his bike

and his bike for the final smash oviously
I actually imagined a one of his specials being his bike. Like wario, when he uses a down special or side special he revs up his bike and then goes.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I hope today's update is better than Fridays...prob not

Edit: OMG I'm tripping.... today is Sunday not Monday....

(Been drinking, so I'm just a tad out of it lol)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Anyone hoping for a release date soon, don't. They'll show off the release date as close to the end of production as possible. You all don't want Sakurai to say September and then delayed into December right?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Better yet, let's retcon the entire game. And forget it ever existed. I'm trying to...
I don't think so, retconning all of Metroid Other M would mean removing MANthony Higgs from Metroid's storyline, and he was seriously the only likeable character on that game.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Anyone hoping for a release date soon, don't. They'll show off the release date as close to the end of production as possible. You all don't want Sakurai to say September and then delayed into December right?
Remember what happened with Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze people? I don't like having to wait for an actual release date any more than you guys, but there's a reason why we only know what year the games are expected to be released.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Remember what happened with Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze people? I don't like having to wait for an actual release date any more than you guys, but there's a reason why we only know what year the games are expected to be released.
Exactly. I would say E3 would be the best time for a release date, but even then the same happened with Tropical Freeze. All we know is that we'll most likely get it at the end of this year.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
....And that reason is...?

Cause if you're trying to say "delays", then that's just being scared over nothing. XD

I'd rather have a clear-cut release date that may change than to not have one at all. ¦D

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Let's forget about the anniversary for a moment. What could tomorrow's picture be? I'm hoping that some of the revealed stages get explored in more detail like showing us what that Forrest/jungle one was in the Villager trailer.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Let's forget about the anniversary for a moment. What could tomorrow's picture be?
Who cares? Tomorrow is Monday and Mondays are always boring, too long and the worst day of the week. Especially if you're in school or go to work. D<

Damn you for looking forward to Monday. ¦(

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I actually imagined a one of his specials being his bike. Like wario, when he uses a down special or side special he revs up his bike and then goes.
I true but theres a problem his bike has guns so more likely for final smash

I mean I picture it like his bike zooms back and forth threw the screen like Latios and latias except paralell to the stage but not as fast as Latios and latias and can shoot

Or just simply the same as captai. Falcons except a few rounds on the enemy's before the hit

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm guessing we will be hit by a disconfirmation tomorrow, like an AT. Just a guess.

I'm keeping my hopes low about the possibility of something new on the Smash Anniversary, but given that Sakurai has acknowledged this year as the 15th Anniversary of Smash Bros., there is still a part of me hopeful for 21st.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm guessing we will be hit by a disconfirmation tomorrow, like an AT. Just a guess.

I'm keeping my hopes low about the possibility of something new on the Smash Anniversary, but given that Sakurai has acknowledged this year as the 15th Anniversary of Smash Bros., there is still a part of me hopeful for 21st.
He did? When?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Exactly. I would say E3 would be the best time for a release date, but even then the same happened with Tropical Freeze. All we know is that we'll most likely get it at the end of this year.
why does everyone expect it so late, there as much evidence it will release late as it will release in the summer

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Well, there's no good proof, but it's speculation. The way Sakurai is making it sound (try to finish Smash by 2014) can strongly imply he'll work down to the last minute.
it's just weird everone acts like it's fact ( not accusing you or anything :) )

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I'm memories pic of the day-
-will no on a already confirmed stage
-with a confirmed character
-with no new items

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
ok back from the weekend, time to predict tomorrow's picture!

1: it will be on battlefield
2: a luma will be present
3: so will luigi
4: there will be an item, possibly new

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
C'mon new Wii U stage... c'mon new Wii U stage...

Ah who am I kidding, it'll probably be the opposite of a new stage... it'll be Pilotwings... :troll:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Let's forget about the anniversary for a moment. What could tomorrow's picture be? I'm hoping that some of the revealed stages get explored in more detail like showing us what that Forrest/jungle one was in the Villager trailer.
I coulda sworn everyone said Monday wasn't the anniversary...

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
C'mon new Wii U stage... c'mon new Wii U stage...

Ah who am I kidding, it'll probably be the opposite of a new stage... it'll be Pilotwings... :troll:
Big money, no whammies STOP!!

Oh well, guess I landed on a generic-pic-day space :troll:.

Now we will get an exciting pic :awesome:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
"This bright blue shine can be overwhelming! We noticed that not many players were taking advantage of this move's ability to reflect projectiles in previous installments so we've sped it up a lot. We're trying to make a lot of changes like these to balance out the characters."

It's either that or:

"The masked swordsman Meta Knight returns! We heard complaints about him in the previous installment that only some characters had any moves at all that could pierce Mach Tornado. We've evened the playing field for the new version; Mach Tornado now reliably beats all moves so all characters will be on an even playing field."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom