• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
I predict a pic of Smashville in which Luigi (or maybe just his nose) poses alongside Dr. Shrunk and Sakurai relates this pairing to the launch of Dr. Luigi.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
We will learn nothing, gain nothing out of it, and end up disappointed.

And we'll still come back tomorrow night.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
We will learn nothing, gain nothing out of it, and end up disappointed.

And we'll still come back tomorrow night.
Determination over nothing haha

Also it just adds some spark and fun into wondering what the picture is, from the highest of expectations, to the lowest, to the downright silly ones. Makes this thread alive

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I'm expecting something related to Dr. Luigi. It's probably not going to be anything new though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd love a picture of Olimar. I played as him a lot in Brawl, and for all the pictures we've had of him since release, we know quite little about his moveset. Maybe Sakurai is hiding him, because I swear I haven't seen him in a Pic of the Day since November. I guess it's hard to manage these Pics.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'd love a picture of Olimar. I played as him a lot in Brawl, and for all the pictures we've had of him since release, we know quite little about his moveset. Maybe Sakurai is hiding him, because I swear I haven't seen him in a Pic of the Day since November. I guess it's hard to manage these Pics.
I've seen him in a couple, I think. But yeah, it's uncommon. I think they are waiting till release to reveal Louie or Alph.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Or maybe it's just because most people find Olimar rather dull and uninteresting as a character and moveset wise.

Can't say I blame them after Brawl, honestly. He's one of the characters I consistently forget is even in the game.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Or maybe it's just because most people find Olimar rather dull and uninteresting as a character and moveset wise.

Can't say I blame them after Brawl, honestly. He's one of the characters I consistently forget is even in the game.
I think he's pretty memorable. The reason I want to see his moveset is to see if there are any changes. I guess you're right though... maybe he can make a bigger mark this time around.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35

He was annoying in Brawl, and I agree Olimar was boring to fight and play as.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Wow I just realized right now that we're only 5 months away from E3! Can't believe its been more than half a year already since E3 2013. Hype really makes time go by.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce

He was annoying in Brawl, and I agree Olimar was boring to fight and play as.
I like Olimar a lot and I hope he stays exactly the same just out of spite to you two.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I really want a Dr.Luigi costume tonight. But I know it won't be.

Speaking of alt costumes, why haven't we seen one male wii fit trainer picture? Granted I like looking at the female one more...but it's odd.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It'll be a picture of somebody lying on the ground, with Luigi in the background with the caption: 'Is there a Doctor in the house!?'

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So what dos everyone think Zero Suit Samus will look like? Will she favor the Other M design or the Prime 3 design, like in Brawl? I hope both, like the armored Samus.
This is a perfect example:
MF10269.jpg

See? She has the tasteful suit design of Other M with the Prime 3 hairstyle, and a unique face.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ashley assist trophy?

Really?

I hope she's an Assist Trophy.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pic of the day. Who's the girl next door, living in the haunted mansion? You'd better learn my name because it's…
FYI, she's an Assist Trophy.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
The site doesn't have a character page for Ashley, so it looks like she's deconfirmed for playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom